AP EdCET Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2020: Check out the details of Andhra Pradesh P EdCET 2020 Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility. Andhra Pradesh Education Common Entrance Test (ఎ పి ఎడ్సెట్ సిలబస్ 2020) is conducted by the State Board of Technical Education & Training, Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad. Students who are eligible to get the allow in Diploma colleges have to know the complete details about AP EdCET 2020. Applicants have to qualify for this entrance test for admission to Universities. Here in this article, we are providing the details about AP EdCET 2020 that is the Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Examination Pattern, Date, Eligibility criteria, etc., Candidates will able to know the total information about AP EdCet 2020 in this article.
- AP EdCET Previous Question Papers
- AP EdCET Answer Key pdf Download – Release Date
- AP EdCET Result | Cutoff & Merit List, Dates, Counselling
Content in this Article
About Andhra Pradesh Education Common Entrance Test
Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati, is established in 1954 in the world-famous holy temple town of Tirupati on the sprawling campus of 375 acres with a panoramic and pleasant hill view. The APECE University stands as a testimony to the wisdom & foresight of great visionaries Late Sri. Tanguturi Prakasam Pantulu, the then Chief Minister of AP and Late Sri Neelam Sanjiva Reddy, to cater to the educational needs and aspirations of the people of Rayalaseema Pranth. With a pearl of great wisdom, the founder of this University board has rightly coined the motto Wisdom lies in proper perspective for it.
AP EdCET Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2020
Syllabus for the subjects under Part-A, Part-B, and Part-C of the Education Common Entrance Test.
Part A: General English
- Reading Comprehension.
- Correction of Sentences, Articles, Prepositions and Tenses, Spelling.
- Transformation of Sentences – Simple, Compound and Complex. Active and Passive Voices, Direct Speech, & Indirect Speech.
- Vocabulary, Synonyms, and Antonyms.
Part B: General Knowledge & Teaching Aptitude
- Questions will be designed to test the ability of the candidate’s general knowledge of the environment around him and its application to society.
- The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining to History, Culture, Geography, Ecology, Economics, General Policy, and Scientific Research.
- Teaching has certain characteristics like the ability to communicate, the ability to deal with Children, the ability to recognize individual contact differences, etc., apart from analytical thinking and general intelligence. One who has these characteristics will be able to become a good teacher after training. Questions relating to these aspects will be included to test one’s teaching aptitude.
- Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of everyday observation and experience in their scientific outlook as is expected of an educated person.
Part C: One of the following subjects to be opted
- Biological Sciences (Botany and Zoology)
- Social Studies (Geography, History, Civics, and Economics)
- English [Special English in B.A.
- Physical Sciences (Physics and Chemistry)
- Language functions
- Elements of Phonetics
- Phrasal Verbs (idioms)
- Writing skills
- Study skills
- Reference skills
AP EdCET Exam Pattern
|AP EdCET Syllabus and Exam Pattern Highlights|
|Mode of AP EdCET Exam||Offline (pen-paper based)|
|Exam Duration||2 hours|
|Number of Paper(s)||1|
|Question Paper type||Objective (MCQs)|
|Maximum marks allocated for AP EDCET 2020||150|
|Examination Language||English, Telugu (Urdu at Kurnool exam center)|
Official Website: Click Here
General English – 25 Question – 25 Marks
General Knowledge – 15 Questions – 15 Marks
Teaching Aptitude – 10 Questions – 10 Marks
Mathematics – 100 Questions – 100 Marks
Physics – 50 Questions – 50 Marks
Chemistry – 50 Questions – 50 Marks
Botany – 50 Questions – 50 Marks
Zoology – 50 Questions – 50 Marks
Geography – 50 Questions – 50 Marks
History – 35 Questions – 35 Marks
Civics – 15 Questions – 15 Marks
Economics – 20 Questions – 20 Marks
English – 100 Questions – 100 Marks
Andhra Pradesh EdCET Entrance Exam Syllabus 2020
The Andhra Pradesh Education Common Entrance Test Syllabus will be covered in the above paragraphs. So, refer and prepare the AP EdCET Examination properly.
You can view or download the AP EdCET Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2020 is available here.
Download the AP EdCET Syllabus 2020 in PDF
|Download Andhra Pradesh EdCET Exam Syllabus PDF||Click Here|
- AP EdCET Admit Card Release Date – Download & Print PDF
- AP EdCET Counselling – Check AP Edcet Seat Allotment Results
- AP EdCET Application Form Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
In this article, we have given the information about the AP EdCET Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2020. So, visit once in this web portal to know the AP EdCET Entrance Exam Syllabus, Exam Pattern (ఆంధ్రప్రదేశ్ ఎడ్సెట్ పరీక్షా విధానం), Question Papers, Answer Key, Results, Admit Card, Hall Ticket. Keep touch in this web portal. If you have any doubts on this page give a comment via comment section or go for the official website. Share this page with our friends and neighbors.