BVP New Law Counselling 2023: New Law College Pune organizes entrance test for admission to LL.B. 3 years, B.B.A. LL.B. 5 years, B. A. LL.B. 5 year. The eligible aspirant can apply for the desired UG in law program online at the University’s website. The applications must be submitted before the end date.
Also, incomplete applications are liable for rejection (BVP नए कानून परामर्श). Applicants should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility details as laid down by the BVP. It is important that people should appear and qualify in the entrance exam for BVP New Law Counselling in order to gain admission.
The admission for the BVP New Law College for the academic year of 2023, will be granted on the basis of marks obtained by the candidate in the entrance examination. Check more details on BVP New Law College Admission 2023 on the page below. In this, all the information is similar to the Bharati Vidyapeeth University, Pune. You can check the BVP New Law Counselling, Seat Allotment Detail 2023 is available here.
- BVP New Law Syllabus & Exam Pattern – Download
- BVP New Law Question Papers – Download in PDF
- BVP New Law Answer Key/ Solutions PDF – Download
About BVP Counselling 2023 – Overview
BVP CET (Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University Common Entrance Test) is an entrance examination conducted by Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University for admission to various undergraduate and postgraduate courses offered by its affiliated colleges.
BVP CET is a national-level entrance exam conducted in offline mode (pen and paper-based) for admission to courses in various fields such as engineering, medical, management, law, etc.
BVP CET law is conducted for admission to the 5-year Integrated Law program offered by Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University. The exam is generally conducted in the month of June and the application process usually starts in the month of February.
The BVP CET law exam comprises 100 multiple-choice questions and the duration of the exam is 2 hours. The syllabus for the exam includes topics such as Legal Aptitude, Logical Reasoning, English Language, Current Affairs, and General Knowledge.
Candidates who have completed their 10+2 education with a minimum of 45% marks are eligible to apply for the BVP CET law exam. However, the eligibility criteria may vary depending on the specific course and college that a candidate is applying to.
To prepare for the BVP CET law exam, candidates can refer to various study materials and practice papers available online or through coaching institutes. It is important to familiarize oneself with the exam pattern and syllabus, and to practice solving sample papers to improve speed and accuracy.
BVP New Law Counselling 2023 – Important Dates
|Starting date for Submission of Online||May 2023|
|Last date for Submission of Online||2nd week of June 2023|
|Availability of Admit card||2nd week of June 2023|
|BVP NEW College Law Admission test 2023 Exam date||BA LLB – June 2023|
BBA LLB, LLB – June 2020
LLM – July 2023
|Announcement of Results||4th week of June 2023|
|Counselling Process will start on||1st week of July 2023|
BVP New Law Counselling Eligibility 2023
BVP New Law Counselling eligibility criteria vary depending on the specific course and program you are applying for. However, some general eligibility criteria that may apply to most courses include:
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must have qualified the relevant entrance examination as per the requirement of the specific program.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates must have completed their 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognized board or university.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates must have obtained minimum qualifying marks in the qualifying examination as per the requirement of the specific program.
- Age Limit: There is no specific age limit for most of the courses. However, candidates are advised to check the age limit of the specific program they are applying for.
- Nationality: Indian nationals, as well as foreign nationals, are eligible to apply for most of the courses. However, some courses may have specific eligibility criteria related to nationality.
BVP New Law Counselling Process 2023
The BVP New Law Counselling process typically involves the following steps:
- Registration: Candidates need to register themselves for BVP counselling by filling in the application form and submitting it online or offline. The application form can be downloaded from the official website of BVP.
- Document Verification: Candidates need to submit the required documents such as mark sheets, certificates, and other relevant documents for verification. The documents should be in the prescribed format and should be attested by a gazetted officer or a notary.
- Merit List: After the verification of documents, BVP releases a merit list based on the candidate’s performance in the qualifying examination and entrance test, if applicable.
- Counselling Schedule: Candidates who are shortlisted in the merit list are called for counselling. The counselling schedule is published on the official website of BVP.
- Seat Allotment: At the time of counselling, candidates need to fill in their choices for the course and college they wish to join. Based on the availability of seats and their merit, seats are allotted to the candidates.
- Reporting to the Allotted College: After the seat allotment, candidates need to report to the allotted college for admission and pay the admission fees.
BVP New Law Counselling Fee 2023
The BVP New Law Counselling fee for any course or entrance exam may vary depending on several factors such as the institute, the category of the candidate, etc.
Required Documents for BVP New Law Counselling 2023
The following are the documents that may be required for BVP New Law Counselling:
- BVP Law CET Admit Card: Admit card is a mandatory document that is required to be carried by the candidate on the day of the exam.
- BVP Law CET Application Form: The application form must be duly filled and submitted by the candidate before the deadline.
- Class X and XII Mark Sheet: The candidate must carry the mark sheet of Class X and XII or any other equivalent examination.
- Bachelor’s Degree Certificate (if applicable): In case the candidate has completed their graduation, they must carry their degree certificate.
- Caste Certificate (if applicable): If the candidate belongs to a reserved category, they must carry their caste certificate.
- Domicile Certificate (if applicable): If the candidate is claiming domicile reservation, they must carry their domicile certificate.
- Passport Size Photographs: The candidate must carry a few passport size photographs.
- Photo Identity Proof: Any government-issued photo identity proof like Aadhaar Card, Voter ID, Passport, etc.
BVP New Law Counselling Seat Allotment Results
To check the BVP New Law Counselling seat allotment results, you can follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Visit the official website of BVP Law CET.
- Click on the link for BVP New Law Counselling seat allotment results.
- Enter your login credentials like roll number, password, and date of birth.
- Click on the submit button.
- The seat allotment result will be displayed on the screen.
- Check your allotted seat and the course.
- Download and take a printout of the seat allotment letter for future reference.
BVP New Law Counselling Top Colleges
Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University (BVP) conducts counselling for admission to its various undergraduate law programs. BVP has several top-ranked law colleges under its umbrella, and some of them are listed below:
- New Law College, Pune
- Yashwantrao Chavan Law College, Pune
- BVDU College of Law, Pune
- Abhijit Kadam Institute of Management and Social Sciences, Solapur
- Balasaheb Apte College of Law, Mumbai
- D.Y. Patil Law College, Pune
- Dr. Ambedkar College of Law, Sangli
- Hidayatullah National Law University, Raipur (BVP is the Institutional Mentor)
- Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, New Law College, Kolhapur
Contact Details for BVP New Law Counselling
The contact details for the main campus of Bharati Vidyapeeth in Pune are:
Address: Bharati Vidyapeeth Campus,
Maharashtra – 411043, India
Phone: +91-20-24407131, 24372543
Email: [email protected]
For other campuses and institutions within the Bharati Vidyapeeth group, you can visit their official website at www.bvuniversity.edu.in and look for the contact information for the specific institution you are interested in.
What is BVP New Law Counselling?
BVP New Law Counselling is a Common Entrance Test conducted by Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University for admissions to undergraduate law courses offered by its affiliated institutions.
What are the eligibility criteria for BVP New Law Counselling?
The eligibility criteria for BVP Law CET may vary depending on the course and institution you are applying for. However, some general eligibility criteria include: passing the 10+2 or equivalent examination with a minimum of 45% marks (40% for SC/ST candidates), and being 20 years of age or younger as on 1st July of the year of admission.
What is the exam pattern for BVP Law CET?
he BVP Law CET exam pattern may vary depending on the course and institution you are applying for. However, the exam usually consists of multiple choice questions (MCQs) on topics such as English, Current Affairs, Legal Aptitude, and Logical Reasoning.
When is BVP Law CET conducted?
BVP Law CET is usually conducted in the month of June every year.
How can I apply for BVP New Law Counselling?
You can apply for BVP Law CET by filling out the online application form available on the official website of Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University. You will need to provide your personal and academic details, upload scanned copies of your photograph and signature, and pay the application fee.
What is the application fee for BVP New Law Counselling?
The application fee for BVP Law CET may vary depending on the course and institution you are applying for. However, it is usually around Rs. 1200 to Rs. 2000.
What is the selection process for BVP Law CET?
The selection process for BVP Law CET may vary depending on the course and institution you are applying for. However, it usually involves a written test (BVP Law CET), followed by a counselling process based on merit and availability of seats.
Is there any negative marking in BVP Law CET?
No, there is no negative marking in BVP Law CET.
In this article, we have given the details about the Bharati Vidyapeeth University Law Entrance Test. So, visit the BVP New Law Counselling, Seat Allotment Details 2023 page and if you have any confusion give a comment via comment section or move to the official website. Don’t forget to share this page with our friends and family.