SCMHRD Pune Admission 2021: SCMHRD Pune MBA Admission 2021 – Symbiosis Center for Management & Human Resource Development, Pune is offering admission for the MBA Program in the academic year of 2021. Only those applicants who register and pay for ‘SNAP 2021’ are eligible for the Institute registration process. Applicants who performed in the examination are shortlisted for Group Exercise, Personal Interaction, Writing Ability Test on the basis of SNAP 2020 Result. Eligible Contestants can check all the information of SCMHRD Pune MBA Admission 2021 through this sheet given below. You can download the SCMHRD Pune Admit Card 2021 PDF that will be available in this article.
Also, read the following article to know the other information regarding the NITIE Entrance Test 2021 is given as:
- SCMHRD Pune Application Form, Fee, Eligibility, Exam Date
- SCMHRD Pune Admit Card/ Hall Ticket – [email protected]
- SCMHRD Pune Result – Check the Cutoff Marks & Merit list
Content in this Article
SCMHRD Pune Admission 2021 – Important Dates
|SCMHRD MBA Admission Activity||SCMHRD MBA – Important dates|
|SNAP & SCMHRD Admission 2021 Application Starts||24th September 2020|
|Last date to Apply for SNAP||07th January 2021|
|Last date to apply for SCMHRD Admission 2021||07th January 2021|
|SNAP 2021 Exam Date||20th December 2020, 06th & 09th January 2021|
|SNAP Result date||22nd January 2021|
|Shortlist Announcement for Group Exercise & Personal Interview (GE-PI)||03rd February 2021|
|GE-PI-WAT Final selection Round dates||MBA – 11, 12, 13, 18, 19 & 20 February 2021|
MBA (BA) – 14th & 21st February 2021
MBA(IDM) – 27th & 28th February 2021
|Final Merit List||15th March 2021|
|Program Commencement||July 2021|
SCMHRD Pune Admission 2020
|Name of the Activity||Important Date|
|SNAP and Programme Registration Begins||16th August 2019|
|Last date to apply for SNAP||23rd November 2019|
|Last date to pay for SNAP||23rd November 2019|
|Last date of Online registration For Institute||14th December 2019|
|Last Date of payment of Registration fees For Institute||14th December 2019|
|SNAP Test||15th December 2019|
|SNAP Result||10th January 2020|
|Announcement of Shortlist for Group Exercise and Personal Interaction||18th January 2020|
|Group Exercise, Personal Interaction & WAT||MBA – 06, 07, 08 , 13, 14, 15th February 2020|
MBA (BA) – 09 & 16th February 2020
MBA (IDM) – 22 & 23rd February 2020
|Announcement of First Merit list||10th March 2020|
|Last date for payment of fees for candidates in the first merit list||27th March 2020|
|Program Commencement||2nd June 2020|
Application Form 2021
The application form for SNAP 2020 has been released. Applicants can register themselves for Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP) 2020 which is a common entrance examination for institutes affiliated to Symbiosis University. Students would need to mention the Institute they are applying, for example, applicants can choose the programs they need to appear for in the same application form for SNAP 2021.
The eligibility Rules for SCMHRD Pune MBA Admission 2021 is given below:
Master’s in Business Administration
- Applicant should be a graduate from any statutory university with a min of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST) at graduation level.
- Aspirants appearing for final year exams can also apply, but their admission will be subject to obtaining the score as mentioned above in the qualifying exam.
- A candidate who has completed qualifying qualification from any Foreign University must obtain an equivalence certificate from the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
Master’s in Business Administration: Infrastructure Management (IM)
- Graduate in any engineering discipline and architecture (B.E/B.Tech/B.Arch) from any statutory/recognized university, except in CS (Computer Science), IT (Information Technology), IS (Information Systems) and any related discipline, with a min of 50% marks (45% marks for SC/ST candidates).
Masters of Business Administration – Business Analytics (BA)
- Applicant should be Graduate from any recognized University/ Institution of National Importance with a min of 50% marks or equivalent grade (45% for Scheduled Caste (SC)/Scheduled Tribes (ST) or equivalent grade) and minimum 2 years full-time work experience after completion of graduation be and is hereby approved.
- A candidate who has completed qualifying qualification from any Foreign University must obtain an equivalence certificate.
SYMBIOSIS CENTRE FOR MANAGEMENT & HUMAN RESOURCE DEVELOPMENT (SCMHRD) is a premier institute honing world-class leaders and entrepreneurs. Established in 1993, SCMHRD’s MBA program is one of the most prestigious programs in India.
SCMHRD specializes in producing quality talent in the fields of HR, Marketing, Finance, Operations, Infrastructure Development and Management, and Business Analytics. The institute believes that wholesome knowledge can be gained through experience and practical learning. Hence the intense academic curriculum is designed such that it prepares students to deliver their best.
Level 1: Based on SNAP score, a List of short-listed candidates for Written Ability Test (WAT), Group Exercise and Personal Interaction (GEPI) process will be declared (www.scmhrd.edu/mbaadmissions)
Level 2: Shortlisted candidates to book the slot and Appear for Written Ability Test (WAT), Group Exercise and Personal Interaction (GEPI) Process
Level 3: Declaration of final merit list by SCMHRD
The final selection would be based on the cumulative performance of the candidate in SNAP, Written Ability Test (WAT), Group Exercise and Personal Interaction (GEPI).
Symbiosis Infotech Campus, Plot No. 15,
Rajiv Gandhi Infotech Park,
MIDC, Hinjawadi, Pune – 411057
[Reaccrediated by NAAC]
(20) 22934304 / 05,
- SCMHRD Syllabus & Courses – Download PDF
- SCMHRD Question Paper – Download Previous Year Papers PDF
- SCMHRD Answer Key/ Solutions PDF – Download SCMHRD Exam Answer Sheet
In this page, we have given the information regarding the SCMHRD Entrance Test Admission 2021, Eligibility, Fee, Exam Date and other. So, if you have confusion give a comment via the comment section otherwise move to the official website. Don’t forget to share this page with our friends and family members to get the latest updates.