KMAT Kerala Exam Date 2020: KMAT Karnataka 2020 will be organized by the Karnataka Private Post Graduate College Association (KPPGCA). This state-level entrance exam will be held once in a year to screen eligible candidates for admission into MBA, PGDM and MCA courses. Admission will be provided to the test qualifying applicants in various institutions/colleges situated in the state of Bangalore & Karnataka. Check complete details about KMAT Karnataka 2020 exam including important dates, application form, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, syllabus, admit card, result, counselling and much more through this post. You can download the KMAT Exam Time Table PDF will be available in this article.
Also, read the following links about the KMAT Entrance Test:
- KMAT Kerala Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Exam Dates
- KMAT Kerala Admit Card – Download & Print PDF
- KMAT Kerala Result – Check Cutoff Marks & Merit List Details
Content in this Article
KMAT Kerala Exam Date 2020
|Name of the Events||Important Dates (Expected)|
|Online application form availability||4th week of May 2020|
|Last date to fill the application||2nd week of Jul 2020|
|Admit card release||3rd week of Jul 2020|
|KMAT exam date||4th week of Jul 2020|
|Answer key release||Last week of Jul 2020|
|Result declaration||In the month of Aug 2020|
How to check KMAT Time Table 2020 PDF
KMAT Exam Dates: The following are the steps to check the KMAT Entrance Test Dates in the academic year of 2020 will be given as:
- Firstly, log on to the official website of KMAT Kerala
- The home page will have appeared on the screen.
- Next, search the Time Table tab and hit on that link.
- After that, select your choice like course name and click on the ok button.
- Finally, download the time table pdf and take a hard copy for future reference.
Details on KMAT MBA Time Table PDF
The following information will be mentioned on the Exam Schedule :
- Name of the Institute
- Date of the Examination
- Time of the Examination
- Semester Number
- Trade Duration
- Name of the Subject.
KMAT Kerala Application Form 2020
Candidates can fill the application form on the official website of the Institute. Here are the steps to be followed while filling the application form.
- Visit the official website of the University.
- Click on the link “Apply Now”.
- Enter your E-Mail ID, Password, Mobile Number, Captcha for primary registration.
- After registration is completed, a new user ID and password will be generated.
- Login with ID and password and fill the details in the form such as Educational Qualifications, Date of Birth and other required details.
- Upload the required documents as mentioned in the application form.
- Online Payment can be done through Debit Card/ Credit Card/Net Banking etc.
KMAT Kerala 2020 Application Fee
The Application Fee details are as follows :
|Category||Total Fee to be paid|
|General/OBC Candidates||Rs 1000/-|
|SC/ST Candidates||Rs 750/-|
KMAT Kerala Exam Pattern
- The Exam will be in Offline Mode.
- Candidates need to mark the answers on the OMR Sheet.
- The Language of the Paper will be in English only.
- Duration of the Exam will be 150 minutes.
- A total of 180 multiple choice questions will be asked in the exam.
KMAT Kerala Syllabus
The Syllabus for the Exam contains the following topics :
|Topics||No. of questions||No. of Marks|
|English Language Usage and Reading Comprehension||50||200|
|Data Sufficiency and Logical Reasoning||40||160|
|General Knowledge and Contemporary Business Scenario||40||160|
- KMAT Kerala Question Paper – Download Previous Year Papers
- KMAT Kerala Answer Key – Download Exam Solutions PDF
In this page, we are provided the information regarding the KMAT Kerala Exam Date in the academic year of 2020. If you have any confusion give a comment via comment section or go for the official website KMAT provided in the above paragraphs. Don’t forget to share this article with our family members and friends.