LBSIM Exam Date 2020: Check out the details of the LBSIM Delhi PGDM 2020 Exam Dates, Application Form, Registration, Fee, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Eligibility. The LBSIM Entrance Test will be conducted in March 2020. LBSIM is the Institute that has released the notification for PDGM programs for the session in the academic year of 2020. Admissions will be offered to the candidates based on CAT/GMAT Scores. Eligible candidates should apply for the application on the official website of the University. Go through the article for more details about LBSIM Admissions etc. The Counselling or Admission Process will be done by the Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management (एलबीएसआईएम दिल्ली पीजीडीएम).
Through this article, you can get all the information about PGDM Application Form, Fee, Selection Process. You can download the LBSIM Entrance Test Dates PDF is also available on this page.
Also, check the following articles about the Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute
- LBSIM Application Form, Fee, Eligibility, Exam Date, Registration
- LBSIM Admit Card – Download and Print PDF
- LBSIM Result – Check Cutoff Marks & Merit List details
Content in this Article
LBSIM Exam Date 2020
|Events||LBSIM Important Dates|
|CAT 2019 Registration Started: 7th August 2019||Availability of admission forms: September 2019|
|CAT 2019 Registration Ends: 25th September 2019|
|CAT 2019 Admit Card Download: October 2019 onwards||WAT, GD & PI Date: Feb – March 2020|
Result Declaration: Ist week of April 2020
|CAT 2019 Test: 24th November 2019||Last date of depositing fees: 14th June 2020|
The program commences: 15th June 2020
Previous Year Dates
|Online Application Form Starts from||September 23, 2018|
|CAT Exam Date||November 25, 2018|
|Written Ability Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview||1st week of April 2019|
|Last Date of Depositing Fees||14th June 2019|
|Program Commences||15th June 2019|
Eligibility Criteria for LBSIM Delhi PGDM Application Form
- Candidate must hold a bachelor’s degree, with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA
- Candidates appearing for the final year of Bachelor’s degree/equivalent qualification examination in the year 2020, can also apply. Such candidates, have to submit a certificate from the Principal / Registrar of their University/institution certifying that the candidate has obtained 50% marks or equivalent, based on the latest available grades/marks.
- The deadline for submission of the mark sheet and the certificate is December 15, 2020. Non-fulfillment of this condition will automatically result in the cancellation of the provisional admission.
- All candidates are required to take the Common Admission Test (CAT 2020) conducted by the IIMs on November 2020 or should have a valid GMAT score in a test taken between January 2020, and January 15, 2020.
- Besides registering for CAT 2020 / GMAT, candidates are also required to register with LBSIM, Delhi through a separate Application Form which is available online on the LBSIM Website and also offline from the Institute
- Applicants should note that the mere fulfillment of minimum eligibility criteria will not ensure consideration for shortlisting by LBSIM.
- Candidates must declare and maintain a valid and unique email account and a phone number throughout the selection process.
- Foreign students, PIO and NRI sponsored candidates are also eligible and are required to take the Graduate Management Aptitude Test (GMAT) at a test center outside India, between January 2020, and January 15, 2020.
- Indian residents who have appeared for GMAT, between January 2020, and January 15, 2020, are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates will be required to furnish their GMAT scores while applying and provide an attested copy of the GMAT score sheet to the Admission Office for verification at the time of personal interview. GMAT scores without the above document will not be accepted and the application may be summarily rejected.
How to check LBSIM Time Table 2020 PDF
LBSIM Exam Dates: The following are the steps to check the KMAT Entrance Test Dates in the academic year of 2020 will be given as:
- Firstly, log on to the official website of LBSIM Delhi
- The home page will have appeared on the screen.
- Next, search the Time Table tab and hit on that link.
- After that, select your choice like course name and click on the ok button.
- Finally, download the time table pdf and take a hard copy for future reference.
Details on LBSIM Time Table PDF
The following information will be mentioned on the Exam Schedule :
- Name of the Institute
- Date of the Examination
- Time of the Examination
- Semester Number
- Trade Duration
- Name of the Subject.
Download LBSIM Exam Date Sheet 2020 PDF Download
|LBSIM Exam Date Sheet PDF||Download|
In this page, we are provided the information regarding the LBSIM Exam Date in the academic year of 2020. If you have any confusion give a comment via comment section or go for the official website KMAT provided in the above paragraphs. Don’t forget to share this article with our family members and friends.