SCSVMV University Admissions 2020: Check out the Sri Chandrasekharendra Saraswathi Viswa Mahavidyalaya(SCSVMV) Admissions 2020. The Institute has recently released the notification about the SCSVMV University Admissions(SCSVMV பல்கலைக்கழக சேர்க்கை)of various courses. The Institute invites the applications of the candidates who have completed the required courses for admission. Here you can get all the information regarding the SCSVMV University Admissions 2020, Application Form, Fee to be paid, course details, etc. You can also check various academic programs provided by the University. The Institute offers undergraduate, postgraduate and Ph.D. courses with various specializations.
SCSVMV University offers UG, PG, M.Phil and Ph.D. programs in various disciplines. This University is located at Kanchipuram, Tamil Nadu. Candidates seeking admission must fill the application form through online or offline mode. Admissions to some of the courses are done through the written test conducted by the University and to some of the courses, it is through a merit base. In this article I am going to provide you the details of Admissions, Eligibility Criteria required and fee structure, etc.
- For BE/B. Tech program, the University conducts the AISEEE exam or Candidates can apply it based on the score obtained in JEE Main.
- BA, BBA, B.SC, BCA, B.Ed admissions are done through merit.
- For the MBA program, the University conducts the entrance exam. Students who have qualified in CAT/XAT/JMAT/ATMA can also apply for the admissions.
- GATE qualified students can apply for M.Tech Programs.
- M.Sc, M.Com, MCA and MA admissions are done on the basis of merit.
- Admissions to M.Phil and Ph.D. are done through merit and written exam followed by an interview.
SCSVMV University Admissions 2023 – Important Dates
Content in this Article
|Course Name||Starting Date of Application||Last Date to Apply|
|BE/B.Tech(Full Time)||January 16, 2019||March 31, 2019|
|UG Courses||–||June 15, 2019|
|PG Courses||–||July 31, 2019|
SCSVMV University Admissions 2020
|Location||Kanchipuram, Tamil Nadu, India|
|Offered Courses||UG, PG, M.Phil, Ph.D. Courses|
|Application Notification||Admissions Open|
- SCSVMV University Time Table – Click Here
- SCSVMV University Admit card – Click Here
- SCSVMV University Results – Click Here
- SCSVMV University Courses and Syllabus – Click Here
- SCSVMV University Question papers – Click Here
About SCSVMV University
Sri Chandrasekarendra Saraswathi Viswa Maha Vidyalaya [ SCSVMV ] is deemed a university at Kancheepuram in Tamil Nadu, India. The university was established with the blessing of Their Holiness Pujyasri Jayendra Saraswathi Swamigal and Pujyasri Sankara Vijayendra Saraswati Swamigal. It attained the status of Deemed University in 1993. The Ministry of Human Resources Development declared the institution a ‘Deemed University’ under Section 3 of the UGC Act, on 26.05.1993. Accredited by NAAC with grade ‘A’. The university is on a campus of 50 acres (200,000 m2) at Enathur, four kilometers from Kancheepuram and 80 kilometers from Chennai.
The motto “Vande Sadgurum Chandrasekharam” means “I adore the virtuous preceptor guru Sri Chandrashekarendra Saraswati Mahaswami”, by whose name the Viswa Mahavidyalaya is established. The palm symbolizes the knowledge he transformed into generations. The joining of the thumb and forefinger denotes the merger of Brahma and Jeeva (the Advaita philosophy), which can also be interpreted as the integration of the ancient Vedic knowledge with modern scientific knowledge. The vyasapeetha (wooden pedestal for books) and the grantha (palm leaves) represent ghatikasthanam (place of knowledge), the 18 vidyasthanams and 64 traditional arts.
The university promotes research and development in all its departments, under the dean of research and development.Ph.D. programs are offered in all departments. The Department of Sanskrit and Indian Culture has produced more than 25 doctoral degrees. A large number of researchers are pursuing their doctoral research programs. Admissions are offered twice a year into the doctoral programs.
Eligibility Criteria for SCSVMV University Admissions
|Course Name||Eligibility Criteria|
|B.E/B.Tech (CSE, EEE, ECE, Civil, IT, Mechanical, Mechatronics, Civil & Structural Engineering, Electronics & Instrumentation)||A pass in the 10+2 / HSC or equivalent examination in M.PC with 60% marks (in Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry).|
|BE Part-Time (EEE, ECE, EIE, Mechanical, Civil Engineering)||Diploma in Engineering from a recognized university.|
|BE Lateral Entry(CSE, EEE, EIE, ECE, Mechanical, Mechatronics, Civil, Civil & Structural Engineering)||B.SC degree with an average of a minimum of 60% marks.|
|B.Ed(Tamil, English, Maths, Physical Science, Biological Science, History, Commerce, CSE)||50% marks in UG or PG from a recognized university.|
|B.SC(Computer Science, Maths, Physics, Chemistry), B.Com, BBA, BA(Sanskrit, English, Tamil)||A pass in 10+2 in a relevant group|
|MA(Sanskrit)||BA(Sanskrit) or any UG Degree with knowledge of Sanskrit|
|MA(English, Hindi, Tamil)||BA(Tamil/English/Hindi or any UG degree with relevant languages|
|M.Com||B.Com/BBA or equivalent degree with 50% marks|
|M.Phil(Management Studies, Maths, English, Sanskrit, Physics, Chemistry, Computer Science, Education)||55% marks in relevant PG Degree|
|Ph.D. (Engineering, Science, Management Studies, Sanskrit, Indian Culture)||55% marks in relevant PG Degree|
|M.SC(Physics)||B.SC Physics with Maths as a minor subject|
|M.SC(Chemistry)||B.SC Chemistry with Maths as a minor subject|
|M.Com( Commerce)||Any UG Degree with Accounts, Maths as subjects|
|MCA||Bachelor’s Degree in relevant discipline|
|MBA||Any Bachelor’s Degree|
|M.Tech(Computer Integrated Manufacturing, Power Systems, Power Electronics and Drives, VLSI Design, Embedded System Technology, Communication Systems, Electronics & Control Engineering, CSE, IT)||Should have passed B.E/ B.Tech in relevant disciplines|
SCSVMV Application Process
- Visit the official website of the University
- Get registered and you will receive the username and password.
- Log in with the username and password into the official website.
- Fill all the mandatory details in the application form.
- Upload the required documents.
- Make a payment of the application form through Debit Card/Credit Card or Net banking.
- Application forms are available at SCSVMV University or students can download the application from the official website of the University.
- Application Fee can be paid by Demand Draft in favor of SCSVMV University.
- Send the duly filled form with the documents to the University’s address.
SCSVMV University Counselling
Candidates who will be qualified in the entrance exam will be called for the counseling. Counseling Dates will be announced by the University. The following documents have to be submitted by the university at the time of counselling.
- Entrance Exam Score Card or Qualifying Exam Marks List(Based on the Course Chosen by the candidate)
- Mark sheet of Class 10th as proof of date of birth
- Mark sheet of Class 12th or it is equivalent (if results are announced)
- Passport Size Photos(2 Nos)
- Photo ID proof (PAN, Aadhar, Passport) – Original for verification, Photocopy to be submitted.
Enathur, Kanchipuram-631561, Tamilnadu, India
Call us 044 272 64293
We have provided SCSVMV University Admissions 2020 SCSVMV विश्वविद्यालय आवेदन पत्र in this article. Students are requested to share this article with their friends. Students who want to know more details about this university can visit the Official Website of the University or our web page to know more information.