PAU CET 2020 Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern & Exam Date
Check out the details of the Topic PAU CET 2020 Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility. Here we have provided the complete information on the Basic Points of MCAER 2020 like Exam Pattern, Exam Dates, Eligibility, Syllabus, Application Form, and Fee. PAU Entrance Test for admission of Under Graduate, Master’s Diploma and Ph.D. programs (पीएयू सीईटी आवेदन पत्र). This exam will be conducted by Punjab Agricultural University, Ludhiana. Through this article, you will get complete information about PAU Exam. Eligible candidates can apply for the admission which is available in the month of June 2020 before the last date.
Also, read the following links for better information on the following Topics.
Content in this Article
PAU CET full form is Punjab Agricultural University Common Entrance Test
The Punjab Agricultural University (PAU) in Ludhiana, Punjab is a state agricultural university in India. It was established in 1962 and is the nation’s third-oldest agricultural university, after Govind Ballabh Pant University of Agriculture & Technology, Pantnagar and Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology, Bhubaneshwar. The PAU has played a key role in increasing food grain production in the Punjab State several folds share its reputation and ushering in an era of Green Revolution in India. It has made notable contributions to increasing livestock and poultry production.
The Punjab Agricultural University now has four constituent colleges, viz. College of Agriculture, College of Agricultural Engineering, College of Home Science and College of Basic Sciences & Humanities.
PAU Exam 2020 Important Dates
|Name of the Event||Important Dates (Tentative)|
|Application Starting date||1st week of Apr 2020|
|Last date to apply||2nd Week of May 2020|
|The last date to apply With a late fee of Rs. 1000/-||Last Week of May 2020|
|Release of admit card||To be Announced|
|Examination Dates||2nd Week of Jun 2020|
|Release date of Result||2nd Week of Jun 2020|
|Counseling||2nd Week of Jul 2020|
PAU Exam 2019 Important Dates
|Application Starting Date||April 2019|
|Final Date for Application form Submission||May 2019|
|Date of UG PG Entrance Exam||June 2019|
|Declaration of Result||Will Update Soon|
|Official Website||Click Here|
PAU CET 2020 Application Form
Applications will be available from December 8, 2019, on the official website of the exam board. We have provided you the process of how to apply for the application form.
- Candidates are requested to visit the official website.
- On the web page, click on the link “PAU Application Form”.
- Applicants are advised to register themselves and after the registration, the part is completed.
- Candidates need to fill the required fields in the application form.
- Upload your Photograph and Signature.
- Applicants are advised to check whether the details entered in the application form are correct or not.
- On successful completion of the Application form, candidates should submit the duly filled application form along with necessary documents to the university.
PAU CET 2020 Application Fee
The Application Fee is divided as the Category wise as the Following table,
- Candidates have to pay Rs 5320/- if paid online.
- If it is through offline mode, candidates have to pay Rs 3820/- and an additional charge of Rs 500/-
PAU CET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility Criteria for PAU which includes the Age limit and Educational Qualifications.
- The age limit should be between 17-25 years.
- For UG Admissions: Candidates should be passed 12th from any recognized board.
- For PG Admissions: Candidates must have passed Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field for which they have applied for to meet the eligibility.
PAU 2020 Entrance Test Pattern
- The Exam is in Offline Mode.
- The Question Paper contains three papers i.e., I, II, III
- The questions will be of objective type.
- Each question paper is for 200 marks.
- The duration of each question paper is 3 hours.
- 1 marks will be awarded for the correct answer.
- 1/4 Negative marking for the wrong answer.
PAU CET 2020 Syllabus
The Syllabus for the entrance exam is the same as the syllabus of 10+2.
How to Prepare PAU 2020 Exam
- The best source is to refer the past question papers and practice those model papers. When we refer to the previous question papers then we automatically know the important topics and type of the questions.
- Motivation and planning in the study are mandatory.
- Put small daily targets, weekly targets and Revise the subject or topic as many times as possible until you are perfect on that.
- Mark the questions that we feel important or tough.
- Have to improve faith in yourself.
PAU 2020 Admit Card
Admit Card will be available for the applicants one week before the exam commences. Candidates can download the admit cards from the official website. Admit Cards are not sent through the post, it is only through online mode. So candidates are advised to take a printout of the application form for attending the entrance exam. The admit card contains the details, please check the fields mentioned in the admit card are correct or not.
- Name of the Candidate
- Roll Number
- Date of Birth
- Father’s Name
- Date and Time of the Exam
- Exam Centre
PAU 2020 Result
Results will be announced within 2 – 3 months after the completion of the exam. The results are based on the merit list. Candidates can check out their results on the official website through online mode. Candidates who ranked in the merit list can go for the Counselling Process.
- To check out the results, candidates should visit the official website.
- Applicants should log in with ID and password.
- After the login details, the required result will be displayed on the screen.
- Take a printout of the results for any future reference.
PAU 2020 Cut Off
The Cut off marks would be declared on after the PAU Exam is completed. PAU cutoff is the minimum marks that show the qualifying status of the candidates eligible for the admission. Cutoff marks are given based on the following factors :
- Number of Candidates passed the Exam
- Previous Cut Off Marks
- Difficulty Level of the Paper
- Number of students appeared
- Number of Vacancies
PAU 2020 Counselling
- After the declaration of results, candidates should check their eligibility for Counselling. Eligible Candidates are requested to attend the counselling on decided date and time along with required documents for Verification.
- Applicants will get admission in the University, only after successful verification of documents is done.
Hope you may get the Complete information on the Concept of PAU 2020 Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility. For any query, you can contact us via the comment box. you can share or subscribe to our Website for more information on Other Concepts. Share this article with your friends.