MPSC Combined Exam Hall Ticket 2021 – Candidates who have applied for the MPSC Subordinate Service recruitment 2021. Maharashtra Public Service Commission has released the admit cards for the Gazetted Group B Combined preliminary examination. This exam was going to be held on Sep 4th, 2021. Below we have provided the MPSC Prelims hall ticket 2021 download procedure as well. mpsc combined exam date 2021 new updates were available here on this page.
Totaly, around 806 posts are there. And, the MPSC Hall Ticket was released on 25th Aug 2021. For, more information if needed read the complete information about MPSC Combined Exam Hall Ticket 2021.
Content in this Article
MPSC Combined Exam Hall Ticket 2021
|Name of Commission||Maharashtra Public Service Commission|
|Name of Exam||Group B subordinate Services 2021 Exam|
|Exam||MPSC Combine 2021 Exam|
|Posts Name||PSI ( Police Sub-inspector)|
STI -Sale Tax Inspector
ASO – Assistant Station Officer
|Total No. Of Posts||806|
|MPSC Prelims Exam Date||4th September 2021|
|MPSC Hall Ticket Release Date||25th August 2021|
- Police Sub Inspector – 650 Posts
- Sale Tax Inspector – 89 Posts
- Assistant Station (Section) Officer – 67 Posts
Above mentioned are some of the posts of the Madhya Pradesh Public Services Commission.
How to Download Admit Card
- Visit the main portal of the mpsc.gov.in
- On, home page check the details of the admit card availability
- If there is any notification about admit card click on the link.
- So, the link will navigate to the next new link.
- Their candidates have to enter the application form number and click on the submit form.
- So, the admit card will be available. You can download it or take a photo of it as well.
Those are the detailed steps about how to download the admit card for those candidates who don’t have any idea about how to download of the admit card of the MPSC Combined Exam.
Details mentioned in the admit card
- Name of the candidates
- Examination Centre
- Exam Name
- Signature of the Principle
- Date & Time
- Passport size photo of the candidate
So, those are some of the details that have been mentioned in the admit card for the applicants to download.
Main Office Address
51/2, 7, and 8th Floor,
Cooperage Telephone Exchange Building
Maharshi Karve Marg,
Cooperage, Mumbai – 400021.
Toll-Free Number: 1800-1234-275 and 7303821822
Hope that all of you have got the complete details of the MSC Combined Exam Hall Ticket 2021. And, the details of mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in hall ticket 2021. If have any doubts about the information provided in the above please feel free to contact us. So, that we will help to sort out all those queries as soon as possible.