UPCATET 2019 Application Form Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern & Exam Date
Check out the details of the Topic UPCATET 2019 Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility. Here we have given the complete information about UPCATET 2019. UPCATET is the entrance test conducted by Sardar Vallabhai Patel University of Agriculture and Technology. Candidates who are interested and eligible for studying in this university can apply for the admission before the last date. Application form website address is also provided to you. Applications are to be submitted only through online mode. Go through the article, for more information about the entrance test.
Also, read the following links for better information on the following Topics.
- AGRICET : Acharya N. G. Ranga Agricultural University Entrance Exam
- CG PAT : Chhattisgarh Pre Agriculture Test 2019
Content in this Article
About the University
Sardar Vallabh Bhai Patel University of Agriculture and Technology (SVBPUAT) is an agricultural university at Meerut in the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. It was established in 2002.
|Name of the Exam||UPCATET|
|Conducting Board||Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel University of Agriculture and Technology|
|Courses Offered||Under Graduate and Post Graduate Programs|
|Official Website||Click Here|
UPCATET full form is Uttar Pradesh Combined Agricultural and Technology Entrance Test
UPCATET 2019 Important Dates
|Online Application Starts from||February 20, 2019|
|Last Date of Application Form||March 31, 2019|
|Release of Admit Card||May 1, 2019|
|UPCATET Exam Date||May 16 -18, 2019|
|Declaration of results||May 31, 2019|
|UPCATET Counselling||June 5 – 15, 2019|
UPCATET 2019 Application Form
Applications will be available from February 20, 2019 on the official website of the exam board. We have provided you the process of how to apply for the application form.
- Candidates are requested to visit the official website.
- On the web page, Click on the link “UPCATET Application Form”.
- Applicants are advised to register themselves and after the registration part is completed.
- Candidates need to fill the required fields in the application form.
- Upload your Photograph and Signature.
- Applicants are advised to check whether the details entered in the application form are correct or not.
- On successful completion of the Application form, candidates should submit the duly filled application form along with necessary documents to the university.
- Fee payment to be done, through online mode. (Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking)
UPCATET Application Fee
The Application Fee is divided as the Category wise as the Following table,
|For General and OBC Candidates||Rs 1,250|
|For SC/ST||Rs 1,050|
UPCATET Eligibility Criteria 2019
The Eligibility Criteria for UPCATET which includes the Age limit and Educational Qualifications.
- The age limit should be between 17-22 years.
- For UG Admissions : Candidates should be passed 12th from any recognized board.
- For PG Admissions : Candidates must have passed Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field for which they have applied to seek the admission.
UPCATET 2019 Exam Pattern
- The Exam is in Offline Mode.
- The questions will be of objective type.
- Each question paper contains 200 questions for 600 marks.
- The duration of each question paper is 3 hours.
- 3 marks will be awarded for correct answer.
- 1 mark will be deducted for the wrong answer.
UPCATET 2019 Syllabus
The topic for the entrance exam will be as follows :
- General Studies
How to Prepare UPCATET 2019 Exam
- The best source is to refer the past question papers and practice those model papers. When we refer the previous question papers then we automatically know the important topics and type of the questions.
- Motivation and planning in the study are mandatory.
- Put small daily targets, weekly targets and Revise the subject or topic as many times as possible until you are perfect on that.
- Mark the questions that we feel important or tough.
- Have to improve faith in yourself.
UPCATET 2019 Admit Card
Admit Card will be available for the applicants one week before the exam commences. Candidates can download the admit cards from the official website. Admit Cards are not sent through post, it is only through online mode. So candidates are advised to take a printout of the application form for attending the entrance exam. The admit card contains the details, please check the fields mentioned in the admit card are correct or not.
- Name of the Candidate
- Roll Number
- Date of Birth
- Father’s Name
- Date and Time of the Exam
- Exam Centre
UPCATET 2019 Result
Results will be announced within 2 – 3 months after the completion of the exam. The results are based on the merit list. Candidates can check out their results on the official website through online mode.Candidates who ranked in the merit list can go for the Counselling Process.
- To check out the results, candidates should visit the official website.
- Applicants should login with ID and password.
- After the login details, the required result will be displayed on the screen.
- Take a printout of the results for any future reference.
UPCATET 2019 Cut Off
The Cut off marks would be declared on after the UPCATET Exam is completed. UPCATET cutoff is the minimum marks which show the qualifying status of the candidates eligible for the admission. Cutoff marks are given based on the following factors :
- Number of Candidates passed the Exam
- Previous Cut Off Marks
- Difficulty Level of the Paper
- Number of students appeared
- Number of Vacancies
UPCATET 2019 Counselling
- After the declaration of results, candidates should check their eligibility for Counselling. Eligible Candidates are requested to attend the counselling on decided date and time along with required documents for Verification.
- Applicants will get admission in the University, only after successful verification of documents is done.
Hope you may get the Complete information on the Concept of UPCATET 2019 Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility. For any Query, you can Contact us via comment box. you can share or subscribe our Website for more information on Other Concepts. Share this article with your friends.