KJ Somaiya 2019 Application Form, Registration, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Selection Process
Check out the details of KJ Somaiya 2019 Application Form, Registration, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Selection Process. Admissions for Post Graduate , Diploma & Executive Courses in Management will be offered by KJ Somaiya Institute of Management Studies & Research. Candidates will be offered admissions on the basis of CAT/ XAT/ CMAT/ GMAT Scores. Shortlisted candidates will be called for Written Ability Test, Group Discussion and Interview. Candidates are requested to fill the application form on the official website. Go through this article, for details about the KJ Somaiya Admission process.
Also, read the following links for better information on the Entrance Test Topics.
- MCAER Application Form Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern & Exam Date
- OUAT Application Form Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern & Exam Date
KJ Somaiya Institute of Management Studies & Research Admissions
About KJ Somaiya Institute
Content in this Article
K. J. Somaiya Institute of Management Studies and Research (KJ SIMSR) is an autonomous business school located in Somaiya Vidyavihar, Mumbai. It was established in 1981 as a part of the K.J. Somaiya Trust and Somaiya Vidyavihar. K.J. SIMSR was granted the status of autonomous institute by UGC in May 2013. KJ SIMSR is consistently rated amongst the top 15 B-Schools in India and Businessworld-Synovate rated the institute to be amongst top 10 B-Schools in India in 2011.
The institute offers the following courses:
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM), for which admission happens through CAT/XAT/CMAT.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management – International Business, admission in which happens through CAT/XAT/CMAT.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management- Retail Management started in year 2004, admission happens through CAT/XAT/CMAT.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management- Financial services: admission happens through CAT/XAT/CMAT.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management- Marketing Communications, admission happens through CAT/XAT/CMAT.
It also conducts a Master of Management Studies (MMS), affiliated with the University of Mumbai, and a Master of Computer Applications (MCA). Doctorate-level courses, management development programmes and in-company training programmes are also conducted. The institute offers a Ph.D. programme in Management of the University of Mumbai and SNDT Women’s University (for women candidates only).
Interview Dates 2019
|Application Form Available Form||September 2018|
|Last Date to Apply for KJ Somaiya||January 10, 2019|
|Last Date to Edit Details in the form||February 11, 2019|
|Shortlisting of Candidates||February 20, 2019|
|Group Discussion & Personal Interview Dates||March 1 – 17 , 2019|
|Declaration of Merit List||March 26, 2019|
K. J. Somaiya 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should have completed Bachelor’s Degree with minimum 50% marks from any recognized University.
- Candidates of final year are also eligible to apply for the admissions.
K. J. Somaiya 2019 Application Form
Candidates can fill the application form on the official website of the Institute. Here are the steps to be followed while filling the application form.
- Visit the official website of the University i.e., simsr.somaiya.edu.
- Click on the link “Apply Now”.
- Enter your E-Mail ID, Password, Mobile Number, Captcha for primary registration.
- After registration is completed, a new user ID and password will be generated.
- Login with ID and password and fill the details in the form such as Educational Qualifications, Date of Birth and other required details.
- Upload required documents as mentioned in the application form.
- Online Payment can be done through Debit Card/ Credit Card/Net Banking etc.
K. J. Somaiya 2019 Application Fee
The Application Fee details are as follows :
|Category||Fee to be paid|
|For all Candidates||Rs 2850/-|
K. J. Somaiya 2019 Selection Process
Candidates will be selected based on the following factors :
- CAT/ XAT/ CMAT/ GMAT Scores
- Academic Performance in 10th, 12th & Graduation.
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
K. J. Somaiya 2019 Admission Process
The following documents are to be submitted at the time of admission process :
- Aadhar Card
- Category Certificate
- Transfer and Migration Certificate
- CAT/ XAT/ CMAT/ GMAT Score Card
- One set of photocopies of all documents.
- Provisional Certificates
- Marks Sheets of X, XII, Graduation
- Graduation and College Leaving Certificate
- Passport size photographs
Hope you may get the Complete information on the Concept Details of K. J. Somaiya 2019 Application Form, Registration, Date, Eligibility, Fee,Selection Process. For any Query, you can Contact us via comment box. You can share or subscribe our Website for more information on Other Concepts.