ILSAT Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019: ILSAT Syllabus has prime importance for all the applicants who are going to appear for ILSAT. Syllabus helps the people in many ways as it gives direction to the learning process and preparation ways of the candidates. Students get to know that what topics are more important after considering the syllabus. Sample question papers & previous years question papers also help the students to get good results. Applicants should not waste time in learning all the topics. First, they should figure out the topics with max weightage (ILSAT सिलेबस). In this article, all the information is related to ILSAT. You can download the ILSAT Entrance Test Syllabus 2019 PDF is also here on this page.
- ILSAT Question Papers – Download in PDF
- ILSAT Answer Key/Solutions PDF – Download
- ILSAT Results – Cutoff Marks & Merit List details
Content in this Article
ILSAT Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 – Important Dates
|Last Date for submitting the Application Form||May 13, 2019|
|ILSAT 2019 Admit Card Release Date||May 2019|
|Exam Date||May 19, 2019|
|Declaring Results||May 27, 2019|
|Personal Interview||June 08-09, 2019|
|Classes Commencement||July 19, 2019|
ILSAT Syllabus 2019
The topics being covered under ILSAT Syllabus are English, logical reasoning, GK/current affairs, and analytical reasoning. The detailed information regarding ILSAT Syllabus is as follows:
This section will test student’s knowledge in the English section which will include questions from topics such as vocabulary, reading comprehension, spellings, synonyms, antonyms, etc.
This section will test the candidate’s capability to think logically about various topics and situations. The topics in this section include questions from Blood Relations, Selection & Conditionals, Sets based on grouping and patterns, Mapping & best routes, seating arrangement problems, circular arrangements, etc.
GK or Current Affairs
This section will include general questions on life, country, politics, and current affairs.
ILSAT Exam Pattern 2019
The examination pattern for ILSAT is as follows:
- There will be five sections in the question paper with 25 questions in each section.
- The time duration of the test will be of two hours.
- Multiple Choice Question type questions will be asked.
- Computer experience or typing skills are not required to take the test.
- The test will be in a self-directed CBT format.
- Max marks for the question paper is 125 marks.
- Each question carries one mark.
|Section||Subjects||No of Questions|
|D||GK or Current Affairs||25|
Best Books for ILSAT Entrance Test
To get good results in the competitive examinations, it is very necessary to refer some of the best & recommended books. For the examination preparation of ILSAT, you may see to these books which are given below:
- Logical Reasoning, Analytical Ability & General Mental Ability for Civil Services Prelims Exam 2018 – R A Sharma Saneev Joon
- General Knowledge 2019 – Manohar Pandey
- General English for All Competitive Examinations – SC Gupta
Download the ILSAT Syllabus 2019 PDF
|ILSAT Official Website link||Click Here|
|ILSAT 2019 Syllabus PDF||Click Here|
Hope this page is useful for those who are interested to write the ILSAT Entrance Examination 2019. So, visit the ILSAT Syllabus 2019 article and if you have any confusion about this page contact via comment section or move to the official website. Don’t forget to share this page with our friends and family members.