OUAT 2019 Application Form Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern & Exam Date
Check out the details of the Topic OUAT CET 2019 Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility. Here we have provided the complete information on the Basic Points of IGKV CET 2019 like Exam Pattern, Exam Dates, Eligibility, Syllabus, Application Form, and Fee. OUAT is the common entrance level exam conducted by the Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology for admissions in UG courses in the fields of Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, Community Science. Through this article, you will get the details of OUAT 2019. Eligible candidates can apply for the admission before the last date.
Also, read the following links for better information on the following Topics.
|Name of the Exam||OUAT 2019|
|Conducted by||Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Courses Offered||Under Graduate Programs|
|Official Website||Click Here|
OUAT CET Odissa University of Agriculture and Technology Common Entrance Test
Content in this Article
Odissa University of Agriculture and Technology (OUAT) was established in Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India in 1962. It is the second oldest agricultural university in the country. It is dedicated to agriculture related research, extension and education. At present, the University has 8 constituent colleges. The University has separate wings for research, extension services and planning, monitoring & evaluation, etc.
|Application Starting Date||February 20, 2019|
|Last Date for submitting Application form||March 24, 2019|
|Issue of Admit Card starts from||April 15, 2019|
|OUAT Exam Date||April 28, 2019|
OUAT 2019 Application Form
Applications will be available from February 20, 2019 on the official website of the exam board. We have provided you the process of how to apply for the application form.
- Candidates are requested to visit the official website, i.e ., http://www.ouat.nic.in/
- On the web page, Click on the link “OUAT CET Application Form”.
- Applicants are advised to register themselves and after the registration part is completed.
- Candidates need to fill the required fields in the application form.
- Upload your Photograph and Signature.
- Applicants are advised to check whether the details entered in the application form are correct or not.
- On successful completion of the Application form, candidates should submit the duly filled application form along with necessary documents to the university.
OUAT 2019 Application Fee
- The application fee for PG courses is Rs 1100/- and for UG courses Rs 1050/-
- Payment can be done through online mode. i.e., through debit, credit cards or through net banking.
- Students can also make the payment through cash (offline mode) on Jana Seva Kendra.
OUAT 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility Criteria for OUAT which includes the Age limit and Educational Qualifications.
- The age limit must be between 17-22 years.
- For UG Admissions : Candidates should be passed with HSC from any recognized board.
- For PG Admissions : Candidates must have passed Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field for which they have applied for.
OUAT Exam Pattern
- The Exam is in Offline Mode.
- The questions will be of objective type.
- The question paper is for 200 Marks.
- 1 mark will be awarded for each correct answer.
- The duration of the exam is for 2 hours.
- No negative marking for the wrong attempted answer.
The Entrance Exam contains the following topics :
How to Prepare OUAT 2019 Exam
- The best source is to refer the past question papers and practice those model papers. When we refer the previous question papers then we automatically know the important topics and type of the questions.
- Motivation and planning in the study are mandatory.
- Put small daily targets, weekly targets and Revise the subject or topic as many times as possible until you are perfect on that.
- Mark the questions that we feel important or tough.
- Have to improve faith in yourself.
OUAT 2019 Admit Card
Admit Card will be available for the applicants one week before the exam commences. Candidates can download the admit cards from the official website. Admit Cards are not sent through post, it is only through online mode. So candidates are advised to take a printout of the application form for attending the entrance exam. The admit card contains the details, please check the fields mentioned in the admit card are correct or not.
- Name of the Candidate
- Roll Number
- Date of Birth
- Father’s Name
- Date and Time of the Exam
- Exam Centre
OUAT 2019 Result
Results will be announced within 2 – 3 months after the completion of the exam. The results are based on the merit list. Candidates can check out their results on the official website through online mode.Candidates who ranked in the merit list can go for the Counselling Process.
- To check out the results, candidates should visit the official website.
- Applicants should login with ID and password.
- After the login details, the required result will be displayed on the screen.
- Take a printout of the results for any future reference.
OUAT 2019 Cut Off
The Cut off marks would be declared on after the OUAT Exam is completed. OUAT cutoff is the minimum marks which show the qualifying status of the candidates eligible for the admission. Cutoff marks are given based on the following factors :
- Number of Candidates passed the Exam
- Previous Cut Off Marks
- Difficulty Level of the Paper
- Number of students appeared
- Number of Vacancies
OUAT 2019 Counselling
- After the declaration of results, candidates should check their eligibility for Counselling. Eligible Candidates are requested to attend the counselling on decided date and time along with required documents for Verification.
- Applicants will get admission in the University, only after successful verification of documents is done.
Hope you may get the Complete information on the Concept of OUAT 2019 Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility. For any Query, you can Contact us via comment box. you can share or subscribe our Website for more information on Other Concepts. Share this article with your friends.