KIAMS PGDM 2019 Application Form, Registration, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Selection Process
Check out the details of KIAMS PGDM 2019 Application Form, Registration, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Selection Process. Admissions for Post Graduate Diploma in Management are invited by Kirloskar Institute of Advanced Management Studies. Candidates will be offered admissions on the basis of CAT/XAT/CMAT/GMAT/MAT Scores. Shortlisted candidates will be called for Group Discussion and Interview. Candidates are requested to fill the application form on the official website. Go through this article, for details about the KIAMS PGDM Admission process.
Also, read the following links for better information on the Entrance Test Topics.
- GBPUAT Application Form Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern & Exam Date
- IGKV CET Application Form Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern & Exam Date
KIAMS full form is Kirloskar Institute of Advanced Management Studies
KIAMS PGDM 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Content in this Article
- Candidates should have completed Bachelor’s Degree with minimum 50% marks from any recognized University.
- Candidates of final year are also eligible to apply for the admissions.
KIAMS PGDM 2019 Application Form
Candidates can fill the application form on the official website of the Institute. Here are the steps to be followed while filling the application form.
- Visit the official website of the University i.e., https://www.kiams.ac.in/
- Click on the link “Apply Now”.
- Enter your E-Mail ID, Password, Mobile Number, Captcha for primary registration.
- After registration is completed, a new user ID and password will be generated.
- Login with ID and password and fill the details in the form such as Educational Qualifications, Date of Birth and other required details.
- Upload required documents as mentioned in the application form.
- Online Payment can be done through Debit Card/ Credit Card/Net Banking etc.
KIAMS PGDM 2019 Application Fee
The Application Fee details are as follows :
|Category||Fee to be paid|
|For all Candidates||Rs 750/-|
KIAMS PGDM 2019 Selection Process
Candidates will be selected based on the following factors :
- CAT/XAT/CMAT/GMAT/MAT Scores
- Academic Performance in 10th, 12th & Graduation.
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
KIAMS PGDM 2019 Admission Process
The following documents are to be submitted at the time of admission process :
- Aadhar Card
- Category Certificate
- Transfer and Migration Certificate
- MAH CET , CAT/GMAT or Score Card
- One set of photocopies of all documents.
- Provisional Certificates
- Marks Sheets of X, XII, Graduation
- Graduation and College Leaving Certificate
- Passport size photographs
Hope you may get the Complete information on the Concept Details of KIAMS PGDM 2019 Application Form, Registration, Date, Eligibility, Fee,Selection Process. For any Query, you can Contact us via comment box. You can share or subscribe our Website for more information on Other Concepts.