GBPUAT 2019 Application Form Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern & Exam Date
Check out the details of the Topic GBPUAT 2019 Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility. Here we have provided the complete information on the Basic Points of GBPUAT like AGRICET 2019 Exam Pattern, Exam Dates, Eligibility, Syllabus, Application Form, and Fee. GBPUAT conducts an entrance exam for admissions of UG, PG, Ph.D. Courses (GBPUAT 2019 आवेदन पत्र) in the field of Science, Computer Science, Agriculture, Fisheries Science. GBPUAT stands for Govind Ballabh Pant University of Agriculture & Technology. Through this article, we are going to provide complete information about GBPUAT 2019. Eligible and Interested candidates can apply for this application available in the Month of February 2019.
Also, read the following links for better information on the following Topics.
|Admission Through||Merits & Entrance Exam|
|Conducting Exam Board||Govind Ballabh Pant University|
|Courses Offered||UG, PG, Ph.D. in Science, Computer Science, Agriculture, Fisheries Science|
|Official Website||Click Here|
GBPUAT full form is Govind Ballabh Pant University
Content in this Article
About Govind Ballabh Pant University
G. B. Pant University of Agriculture and Technology (GBPUA&T), also known as Pantnagar University, is the first agricultural university of India. It was inaugurated by Jawaharlal Nehru on 17 November 1960 as the “Uttar Pradesh Agricultural University” (UPAU). Later the name was changed to “Govind Ballabh Pant University of Agriculture and Technology” in 1972 in memory of the first Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh, statesman and Bharat Ratna recipient Pandit Govind Ballabh Pant. The University was declared as the best among all the other State Universities in India, in 1997.
GBPUAT 2019 Exam Dates
|Application Form Starting Date (For UG, MCA, Masters, Ph.D. Courses)||February 20, 2019|
|Last Date for submission of Application Form||March 31, 2019|
|Application Form Starting Date (M.Tech Courses)||February 20, 2019|
|Last Date for submitting Application Form||April 30, 2019|
|Entrance Test for Masters and Ph.D. programs||June 03, 2019|
|Entrance Test for UG Program||June 04, 2019|
|Declaration of Results||June 2019|
GBPUAT 2019 Application Form
GBPUAT applications will be available from February 20, 2019, which is available on the Official website of the University. We have provided you the process of how to apply for the application form.
- Candidates are requested to visit the official website, i.e ., http://gbpuat.ac.in/
- On the web page, Click on the link “GBPUAT Application Form”.
- Applicants are advised to register themselves and after the registration, part is completed.
- Candidates need to fill the required fields in the application form.
- Applicants are advised to check whether the details entered in the application form are correct or not.
- On successful completion of the Application form, candidates should submit the duly filled application form along with necessary documents to the university.
GBPUAT 2019 Entrance Exam Fee
The Exam Fee is divided as the Category wise as the Following table,
|General Category||Rs 1200|
|SC/ST/PH Category||Rs 600|
GBPUAT 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility Criteria for GBPUAT which includes the Age limit and Qualification.
Age Limit: The Age Limit should a maximum age of 22 (for SC/ST – 25 years) as on June 30, 2019
- For B.Sc (Hons) Agriculture: Candidates should have completed Intermediate Agriculture/Science with Mathematics or Biology.
- For B.Sc (Hons) Community Science: Candidates must have completed Intermediate with Mathematics or Biology.
- For BF Sc: Intermediate Science with Biology/Agriculture or equivalent examination.
- For B.Sc Food Technology: Intermediate Agriculture / Science with Mathematics or Biology.
GBPUAT 2019 Exam Pattern
- GBPUAT Entrance Exam will be conducted in Offline Mode.
- The question paper will be in objective type.
- Number of Multiple choice questions in the exam is 200
- The medium of the exam is in Telugu
- The duration of the exam is 3 hours
- Marks alloted for the exam are 600.
GBPUAT Syllabus 2019
The GBPUAT Entrance Exam contains the following topics :
- Mental Ability
How to Prepare GBPUAT 2019 Exam
- The best source is to refer the past question papers and practice those model papers. When we refer to the previous question papers then we automatically know the important topics and type of the questions.
- Motivation and planning in the study are mandatory.
- Put small daily targets, weekly targets and Revise the subject or topic as many times as possible until you are perfect on that.
- Mark the questions that we feel important or tough.
- Have to improve faith in yourself.
GBPUAT 2019 Admit Card
Admit Card will be available for the applicants one week before the exam commences. Candidates can download the admit cards from the official website. Admit Cards are not sent through the post, it is only through online mode. So candidates are advised to take a printout of the application form for attending the entrance exam. The admit card contains the details, please check the fields mentioned in the admit card are correct or not.
- Name of the Candidate
- Roll Number
- Date of Birth
- Father’s Name
- Date and Time of the Exam
- Exam Centre
GBPUAT 2019 Result
Results will be announced within 2 – 3 months after the completion of the exam. Candidates can check out their results on the official website through online mode.
- To check out the results, candidates should visit the official website.
- Applicants should log in with ID and password.
- After the login details, the required result will be displayed on the screen.
- Take a printout of the results for any future reference.
GBPUAT 2019 Cut Off
The Cut off marks would be declared on after the GBPUAT 2019 Examination for Admission. GBPUAT 2019 cutoff is the minimum marks that show the qualifying status of the candidates which is 25% for admission. Candidates belonging to SC and ST, no minimum qualifying mark is prescribed. But their admission is limited to the extent of seats reserved for such categories.
GBPUAT 2019 Counselling
- After the declaration of results, candidates should check their eligibility for Counselling. Eligible Candidates are requested to attend the counselling on decided date and time along with required documents for Verification.
- Applicants will get admission in the University, only after successful verification of documents is done.
Hope you may get the Complete information on the Concept of GBPUAT 2019 Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility. For any Query, you can contact us via comment box. you can share or subscribe to our Website for more information on Other Concepts. Share this article with your friends.