IGKV CET 2019 Application Form Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern & Exam Date
Check out the details of the Topic IGKV CET 2019 Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility. Here we have provided the complete information on the Basic Points of IGKV CET 2019 like Exam Pattern, Exam Dates, Eligibility, Syllabus, Application Form, and Fee. IGKV CET 2019 is the entrance exam conducted by Indira Gandhi Agricultural University. Candidates can take admissions in UG & PG Courses in the field of Agriculture based on CET exam. Through this article, we are going to give the complete details of IGKV CET. Eligible and Interested candidates can apply for the admission process which is available from April 2019.
Also, read the following links for better information on the following Topics.
- AEEE 2019- Application Form, Exam Date, Exam Pattern
- BCECE 2019 – Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination
About Gandhi Agricultural University
Content in this Article
Indira Gandhi Krishi Vishwavidyalaya (IGKV), also Indira Gandhi Agricultural University (IGAU) is an agricultural university located in Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India. The university was established on 20 January 1987 in Raipur by the State Legislature (Act No. 20 of 1987) to provide a new dimension to the agriculture development of Chhattisgarh region of erstwhile state Madhya Pradesh, which is known as the “Rice Bowl”. Dedicated to perpetuate the memory of Indira Gandhi, the late Rajiv Gandhi, the main aims of the university are to provide education in agriculture and allied science, to further research particularly in agriculture and allied sciences; undertake field extension programmes for proper transfer of technology and such other purposes related to the aforesaid with the objective of improving the socio-economic level of rural people.
IGKV CET full form is Indira Gandhi Agricultural University Common Entrance Test
IGKV CET 2019 Dates
|Starting Date of Application Form||1st week of April 2019|
|Last Date of Application Form||Last week of April n2019|
|Admit Card Available from||3rd week of May 2019|
|IGKV CET Exam Date||Last week of May 2019|
|Declaration of Results||Last week of June 2019|
IGKV CET Application Form
Applications will be available from 1st week of April 2019 on the official website of the exam board. We have provided you the process of how to apply for the application form.
- Candidates are requested to visit the official website.
- On the web page, Click on the link “IGKV CET Application Form”.
- Applicants are advised to register themselves and after the registration part is completed.
- Candidates need to fill the required fields in the application form.
- Upload your Photograph and Signature.
- Applicants are advised to check whether the details entered in the application form are correct or not.
- On successful completion of the Application form, candidates should submit the duly filled application form along with necessary documents to the university.
IGKV CET Application Fee
The Application Fee is divided as the Category wise as the Following table,
IGKV CET Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility Criteria for IGKV CET which includes the Age limit and Qualification.
Age Limit : The age limit should not be more than 25 years.
Educational Qualification :
- Candidates should have completed their Agricultural Bachelor’s Degree from recognized university.
- Applicants must have at least 60 % marks in their graduation in any agriculture subject to get the admission in the University.
IGKV CET Exam Pattern
- IGKV CET Entrance Exam will be conducted in Offline Mode.
- The question paper will be in objective type.
- Number of questions in the exam is 200
- The question will be in Hindi & English Medium.
- The duration of the exam is 2 Hours.
- 1 mark will be awarded for correct answer.
- No Negative Marking for the wrong answer.
IGKV CET Syllabus
The Entrance Test contains the questions based on the Under Graduate Syllabus.
IGKV CET 2019 Admit Card
Admit Card will be available for the applicants one week before the exam commences. Candidates can download the admit cards from the official website. Admit Cards are not sent through post, it is only through online mode. So candidates are advised to take a printout of the application form for attending the entrance exam. The admit card contains the details, please check the fields mentioned in the admit card are correct or not.
- Name of the Candidate
- Roll Number
- Date of Birth
- Father’s Name
- Date and Time of the Exam
- Exam Centre
IGKV CET 2019 Result
Results will be announced within 2 – 3 months after the completion of the exam. The results are based on the merit list. Candidates can check out their results on the official website through online mode.Candidates who ranked in the merit list can go for the Counselling Process.
- To check out the results, candidates should visit the official website.
- Applicants should login with ID and password.
- After the login details, the required result will be displayed on the screen.
- Take a printout of the results for any future reference.
IGKV CET 2019 Cut Off
The Cut off marks would be declared on after the IGKV CET Exam is completed. IGKV CET cutoff is the minimum marks which show the qualifying status of the candidates eligible for the admission. Cutoff marks are given based on the following factors :
- Number of Candidates passed the Exam
- Previous Cut Off Marks
- Difficulty Level of the Paper
- Number of students appeared
- Number of Vacancies
IGKV CET 2019 Counselling
- After the declaration of results, candidates should check their eligibility for Counselling. Eligible Candidates are requested to attend the counselling on decided date and time along with required documents for Verification.
- Applicants will get admission in the University, only after successful verification of documents is done.
Hope you may get the Complete information on the Concept of IGKV CET 2019 Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility. For any Query, you can Contact us via comment box. you can share or subscribe our Website for more information on Other Concepts. Share this article with your friends.