Check out Jorhat Engineering College Admission 2021 details. JEC full form is Jorhat Engineering College. We’ve provided Jorhat Engineering College Admission Procedure, Admission Fee, Courses offered by the University, Application Form to join in the college, and other important details. Also, check various academic programs (जोरहाट इंजीनियरिंग कॉलेज प्रवेश) offered by the Jorhat Engineering College. The official website is www.jecassam.ac.in.
Also, read the following links for better information on the Entrance Test Topics.
- IIT Madras MBA Application Form, Registration, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Selection Process
- IITTM BBA/MBA Application Form, Registration, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Selection Process
Content in this Article
Jorhat Engineering College Admission 2021
|University||Jorhat Engineering College University|
|Offered Courses||UG and PG Courses|
|The medium of the Course||Hindi & English|
|Application Form||Click here|
|Course Fee||Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 2, 00,000 per year (Depending on the course)|
About Jorhat Engineering College
Jorhat Engineering College, the premier institution of North East India and the second Government Engineering College of Assam has completed its fifty years of relentless service to the society. The College currently offers AICTErecognizedd B.E. courses in Civil, Electrical, Mechanical, Computer Science & Engineering, and Instrumentation Engineering and M.E. course in Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering and Electrical & Instrumentation Engineering. The College has been offering a three-year postgraduate course leading to the Master of Computer Application (M.C.A.) since 1987.
- Guest House
Courses Offered by Jorhat Engineering College
Below given is the list of courses offered by Jorhat Engineering College
- Civil Engineering
- Instrumentation Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Instrumentation & Control Engineering
- Structural Engineering
- Production and Industrial Engineering
- Must be an Indian Citizen and a permanent resident of Assam.
- Pass the Higher Secondary Examination of the Assam Higher Secondary Education Council, or it’s equivalent, in which the subjects English, Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics have been cleared in the same sitting.
- Pass the qualifying examination (as specified in ‘ii’ above), securing a minimum aggregate of 50% (45% in the case of Schedule castes and 40% in the case of Scheduled Tribes) of the subjects Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics in the same sitting.
- Must appear for the Common Entrance Examination (CEE) conducted by the Directorate of Technical Education, Assam, and be selected for admission.
- Must not be above 21 years or below 19 years of age on the first of August of the year in which the candidate seeks admission. The upper age limit mentioned above is relaxed to 22 years in the case of B.Sc. passed candidates, and by 3 years for Schedule Caste and Schedule Tribe candidates.
Candidates for the general seats shall be selected strictly on the basis of merit of the Common Entrance Examination conducted by the Director of Technical Education, Assam, in places and times notified by the Director of Technical Education in Assam Gazette and newspapers every year. The test is normally held in the month of May. In the admission test, candidates must appear in the following papers carrying only Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ):
- Mathematics 100 Marks in 2 Hours
- Physics 100 Marks in 2 Hours
- Chemistry 100 Marks in 2 Hours
The Director of Technical Education, Assam, will publish the merit list based on the results of the Common Entrance Examination (CEE), and candidates will be selected in order of merit from the list. Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes or any other categories must also appear in the Common Entrance Examination. They will, however, be selected against the quota reserved for them according to merit.
The below-mentioned table shows the complete details of the Event, Date of the (Common Entrance Exam) CEE Exam.
|CEE Registration||Mar 2nd – May 27th, 2021|
|CEE Exam||Jun 28, 2021|
Jorhat Engineering College, Jorhat, Garmur, Jorhat, Jorhat Assam -785007, India,
Ph: 9435050249, 0376-2330134, Website: www.jecassam.ac.in
Share this article “ Jorhat Engineering College Admission 2021 Application (जोरहाट इंजीनियरिंग कॉलेज आवेदन), Fee, Courses details ” to other students who are willing to know the details about Jorhat Engineering College. Tell us errors in this article via the comment section below and you can ask us your queries and doubts regarding Jorhat Engineering College.