AIMEE Result 2019: Check Out The Latest Details on the Topic of AIMEE Result 2019 | Cutoff & Merit List, Dates, Counselling. Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada Authority Will Release The official Final Results (AIMEE रिजल्ट) of AIMEE 2019 Entrance Test on May 2019. The AIMEE 2019 Entrance Exam is going to be conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada Authority. Andhra Pradesh Post Graduate Engineering Entrance Test (AIMEE) is a state-level common entrance exam for admission into regular PG courses in Engineering, Technology, Pharmacy (M.E/M.Tech/ M.Pharm), Graduate level Pharm-D for the academic 2019 year conducted by JNTU, Kakinada. You can view or download the AIMEE Entrance Exam Result, Cutoff Marks and Merit List details is are also available here.
In our Previous Article, we provide the information Like AIMEE Entrance Exam Important Dates, AIMEEECET Test Pattern, Syllabus, Eligibility criteria, AIMEE Test Syllabus, AIMEE 2019 Application Form, and Fee. By this Post, you can get the Complete information on the Entrance Test AIMEE 2019.
- AIMEE Syllabus & Exam Pattern – Download
- AIMEE Question Papers – Download in PDF
- AIMEE Answer Key/Solution – Download
Content in this Article
AIMEE Result 2019 Important Dates
The Entrance Test of AIMEE 2019 Dates can be Announced by the JNTU Authority for the Applied Candidates. The AIMEE Test will be organized in the Month of 24-26 May 2019. The authority will provide the AIMEE 2019 result on 2019 June. Candidates will participate in the AIMEE 2019 counseling according to their rank in the merit list. You can Download the AIMEE Results from the following Link.
- AIMEE2019 Results Download- Link will be Update Soon
AIMEE Results 2019 Dates
|Event Names||Important Dates|
|Notification Releases on||1st week of March 2019|
|Online application form Available from||1st week of March 2019|
|Admit card Available from||3rd week of May 2019|
|Date of examination||4th week of May 2019|
|Results Announced on||2nd week of June 2019|
- Visit the official Website of AIMEE (All India Medical Entrance Exam).
- On the Website, the candidate can get the Link of AIMEE Result 2019 Entrance Test.
- Enter your Registration Number and Date of Birth and select the course applied for then Click on Submit Button.
- You can Get the Result sheet with The candidate Actual Score and Further Process of Admission.
- You can Download the Result Sheet as a Hard Copy for Further Use on Counselling and Admission time.
AIMEE 2019 Cut Off & Merit List
AIMEE 2019 cut off will be provided by officials/ administrators for different categories including General category, SC category, ST category, and OBC category candidates. On the basis of the AIMEE cut off 2019, candidates will be able to decide their eligibility for AIMEE counseling 2019.
The cut-off will depend upon factors/ aspects such as the number of candidates taking the exam/ test, a number of candidates applied for the exam, seat availability and AIMEE Result for the entrance exam. In order to qualify the entrance examination, applicants must secure a minimum of 25 percentage of marks i.e. score 30 marks out of total marks.
How to check the AIMEE Entrance Result 2019
The following are the steps to check the All India Medical Entrance Exam in the academic year of 2019 is given as:
- Firstly, visit the official website of AIMEE.
- The home page will be appeared on the screen.
- Next, search and click on the Result tab.
- Enter the hall ticket number and click on the ‘view result’ option.
- Download the Result sheet and take a print for future usage.
Download AIMEE Exam Result 2019
|AIMEE Exam Result 2019 PDF||Click Here|
Hope you may get the complete information on the topic AIMEE Result 2019 | Cutoff & Merit List, Dates, Counselling. For any Doubts according to AIMEE 2019 EntranceTest, you can Contact us Via Comment section. You can Subscribe to Our Website for Regular Updates on All Entrance Test details.