ITI Delhi Admission 2023: Check out the latest updates of ITI Delhi Admissions, Application Form, Application Fee, Eligibility Criteria, Dates & Counselling. Department of Training & Technical Education, Govt of NCT Delhi invites applications for Certificate Courses under National Council for Vocational Training (NCVT) & State Council for Vocational Training (SCVT) in Delhi Government Training Institutes for the year 2023.
There is no Entrance Exam for these ITI Delhi Admissions. Candidates will be offered admissions only on Merit-Based. Candidates need to check their eligibility before applying for the admissions. Eligible candidates can apply for admissions available on the official website of the University (आईटीआई दिल्ली प्रवेश). Through this article, you can get all the information about Dates of ITI Delhi Admission etc.
Also, read the following links for better Information on the Entrance Test Topics:
- IIEST Shibpur B.Tech Admissions, Application Form, Registration, Fee, Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern, Admit Card, Counselling
- IGDTUW Admissions, Application Form, Registration, Fee, Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern, Admit Card, Counselling
ITI full form is Industrial Training Institutes
Industrial Training Institutes and Industrial Training Centers are post-secondary schools in India constituted under Directorate General of Employment & Training (DGET), Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship, Union Government to provide training in various trades.
Admission to the various trades is done every year in August. The admission procedure is started before the commencement of the new session. Sessions under this scheme start from the 1st of August. Under the NCVT guidelines admission in ITIs is made on merit based/written examination. Admission to private ITIs is done directly.
ITI Delhi Admission 2023 Dates itidelhiadmissions.nic.in
|Spot -2/Offline Round|
|1||Display of Final Seat Position with all Dropouts for Spot Round- 2 of counseling at admission portal.||05 Oct 2023||Thursday|
|2||Start of Offline Candidate registration at Admitting ITIs||05 to 07 Oct 2023||Thursday to Saturday.|
|3||Spot Rank-2 Display on admission portal.||09 Oct 2023||Monday|
|4||Spot Round- 2 Admission/Reporting at admitting Institute for taking admission.||10 Oct 2023||Tuesday.|
ITI Delhi Admission Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should have passed 8th Class, 10th or its equivalent under 10+2 Educational system with minimum 40% marks with Maths & Science as compulsory subjects.
- Age Limit: Candidates should be 14 years as of October 2023.
- There is no upper age limit to apply for ITI Delhi Admissions.
ITI Delhi Admission 2023 – Application Form
- Visit the Official Website of the University.
- Click on “Apply Online” available on the web page.
- Register yourself by providing the details such as Name, Valid Email ID, Mobile Number, State, City, Course, Specialization.
- After the registration part is completed, the applicants will be provided with new User ID and Password.
- Login with the credentials and fill the remaining application part such as Educational Qualification, Caste, Address.
- Upload Scanned Photo & Signature in prescribed size.
- Upload the required documents as mentioned in the application form.
- Payment should be done through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking or Demand Draft.
ITI Delhi Admission 2023 Application Fee
|Category||The fee to be paid|
|For all Categories||Rs 200/-|
Candidates will be invited for the counselling based on the Merit List. In the Counselling Process. Candidates will be offered seats based on the preference and Merit & Cut Off Marks. After allotment of seat, candidates have to reach the allotted college for admissions. Candidates should carry relevant documents, Seat Allotment Letter & Admission Fee. No direct admission will be given to any of the applicants. If the candidates fail to submit the below-mentioned documents, their candidature will be canceled.
Documents to be submitted at Counselling Process & Scanned copies to be uploaded at the time of Online Registration:
- 10th Certificate
- mark sheet (10th/8th)
- Community Certificate
- Adhaar Card
- Bank Account Details
- Other relevant Certificates
- Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking for Cashless Transactions
Hope this article will be useful for the candidates to get the details of ITI Delhi Admission 2023, Application Form, Fee, Eligibility Criteria, Counselling & Document Verification आईटीआई दिल्ली आवेदन पत्र. If you have any queries, please mention it in the comment box. Share this article to your friends. Click on allow notifications options on our website to get the latest updates of Exam Updates.