IIMC Application Form 2020: Check out the details of the IIMC 2020 Application Form, Registration, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Selection Process. IIMC offers various courses such as Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM), Post Graduate Programme for Executives (PGPEX), Post Graduate Programme for Executives for Visionary Leadership in Manufacturing (PGPEX-VLM), Post Graduate Diploma in Business Analytics (PGDBA)Management Development Programme (MDP), Fellow Programme in Management (FPM). Admissions for the candidates will be on the basis of CAT Scores followed by Written Ability Test & Personal Interview(PI). Eligible candidates can apply for the application form before the last date (आईआईएमसी आवेदन पत्र).
Candidates are requested to fill the application form on the official website. Go through this article, for details about the admission process.
Also, read the following links for better information on the Entrance Test Topics.
- IIMB MBA Application Form, Registration, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Selection Process
- IIM Lucknow MBA Application Form, Registration, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Selection Process
IIMC full form is Indian Institute of Management, Calcutta
Content in this Article
About Indian Institute of Management
The Indian Institutes of Management (IIMs) are a group of 20 public, autonomous institutes of management education and research in India. They primarily offer postgraduate, doctoral and executive education programs. The establishment of IIMs was initiated by Jawaharlal Nehru, the first Prime Minister of India, based on the recommendation of the Planning Commission.
The IIMs mainly offer postgraduate, doctoral, and executive education programs. Some programs offered by all IIMs are similar; however, some IIMs offer unique programs for specialized purposes.
IIMC 2020 Important Dates
|Event Names||Dates (Expected)|
|Application form release date||3rd week of Mar 2020|
|Last date of application form||1st week of May 2020|
|Admit card release||3rd week of May 2020|
|Entrance exam date||Last week of May 2020|
|Result announcement||2nd week of Jun 2020|
|Interview dates||Last week of Jun 2020|
|Final selection announcement||2nd week of Jul 2020|
Previous Year Dates
|IIMC Application Form 2019||Important dates|
|Application forms begin||Started|
|Last date to apply||15 May 2019|
|Entrance Examination for Odia/Urdu/Marathi/ Malayalam Journalism||25 May 2019|
|Entrance Examination for PG Diploma Course in Journalism|
Hindi/ English, Radio & TV Journalism and Advertising & Public Relations
|26 May 2019|
IIMC Application Form 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must have completed their Bachelor’s Degree with 50% marks in any discipline from recognized University.
- Candidates of the final year are also eligible to apply but should have 50% marks in all semesters.
IIMC 2020 Selection Process
Admission in IIM Institute will be in 2 stages. The first selection will be based on the following :
- CAT Score
- Class 10th & 12th Marks
- Gender Diversity Factor
After making the cutoff list, shortlisted candidates should attend the Written Ability Test (WAT) and Personal Interview (PI). Final Selection of candidates will be based on :
- CAT Score
- Personal Interview
- Written Ability Test
- Academic Diversity
- Work Experience
IIMC 2020 Application Form
Candidates can fill the application form on the official website of the University. Here are the steps to be followed while filling the application form.
- Visit the official website of the University.
- Click on the link “Click Here to apply “
- Enter your E-Mail ID, Password, Mobile Number, Captcha for the primary registration.
- After the registration is completed, a new user ID and password is generated.
- Login with the ID and password and fill the details in the form such as Educational Qualifications, Photo, Signature, etc.
- Upload the required documents as mentioned in the application form.
- Online Payment can be done via Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking etc.
IIMC 2020 Admission Process
IIMC Application Form: Admissions are offered to the candidates based on their performance in the WAT & PI. Counselling will be conducted national wide.
The following documents are to be submitted after the admission seat is offered :
- Aadhar Card
- Category Certificate
- Transfer and Migration Certificate
- CAT/XAT/GMAT Score Card
- One set of photocopies of all documents.
- Provisional Certificates
- Marks Sheets of X, XII, Graduation
- Graduation and College Leaving Certificate
- Passport size photographs
IIMC Contact Information
Web Information Officer
Students’ Relations Officer
Vishnupriya PandeyView Document0
E-mail: [email protected]
Tel: 26742920/40/60, Ext – 293
For Admission Related Queries
Contact: 011-26741352, 26742920, 26741073 Ext. 233
E-mail: [email protected]
Hope you may get the Complete information on the Concept Details of IIMC Application Form, Registration, Date (IIMC प्रवेश), Eligibility, Fee, Selection Process. For any query, you can contact us via the comment box. You can share or subscribe to our Website for more information on Other Concepts.