NMAT Application Form 2020: Check out the details of the NMAT Application Form, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Date Eligibility, Fee, Registration. Here we have provided the complete information on the Basic Concept of NMIMS Management Aptitude Test (एनएमएटी) 2020 like NMAT 2020 Exam Pattern, Exam Dates, Eligibility, NMAT Syllabus, NMAT 2020 Application Form, and Fee. NMAT 2020 is conducted by the Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC). These management programs are provided by the 23 B-Schools and various institutions such as NMIMS, Xavier School of Rural Management, MISB Bocconi & others. Following we also provided the Information on the NMAT 2020 Entrance online test.
Also, read the following links for better information on the Entrance Test Topics.
- CMAT Application Form, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Registration
- GMAT Application Form, Fee, Registration, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Date, Eligibility
- SNAP Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Registration, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Date
Content in this Article
Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS) Mumbai award ambitious candidates admission in programs like Full-Time MBA, MBA (Pharmaceutical Management), MBA (HR), MBA (Capital Market), MBA (Banking), at Mumbai campus and a 2-year full-time Post-Graduate Diploma in Management PGDM at Hyderabad and Bengaluru campuses. NMAT is a national-level management entrance examination and the total number of seats provided in this course is 800. Candidates from all over the country can apply for NMAT 2020.
NMAT Application Form 2020 Exam Dates
NMAT Application Form 2019 Exam Dates
|Online Registration Starts from||3rd July 2019|
|Last date for registration||3rd October 2019|
|Late Registration Starting Date||4th October 2019|
|Last Date for late registration|
|14th October 2019|
October 4 – December 17, 2019
|Results of NMAT 2019||3rd week of January 2019|
|Interview and Admission Process||January 2019 to April 2019|
NMAT Full Form is NMIMS Management Aptitude Test
NMAT Test Center Cities
- Agra, Chandigarh, Dehradun, Delhi, Faridabad, Gurgaon, Jammu, Kanpur, Lucknow, Noida, Patiala, Varanasi
- Ahmedabad, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kota, Mumbai, Nagpur, Nasik, Pune, Pilani, Surat, Vadodara
- Bengaluru, Chennai, Kochi, Hyderabad, Manipal, Mysore, Tiruchirapalli, Vellore, Vizag, Vijayawada
- Bhopal, Indore, Jabalpur, Raipur
- Bhubaneswar, Guwahati, Jamshedpur, Kolkata, Patna, Ranchi, Shillong
International Test Centres:
NMAT 2020 Application Form
NMAT Application Form: The NMAT 2020 Online Application Available on the Official Website of NMAT. The following we provide the Online Application form for NMAT 2020 examination.
How To Apply:
- NMAT 2020 Registration process is taking place through online mode only from the website. No offline mode is entertained to fill the NMAT application form 2020.
- Candidates can register for the exam from the 3rd of July 2020 till October 2020.
- Create an account on nmat.org.in using a valid email address.
- Provide contact information, personal, educational and work experience, the list of programs to send scores, and the ID that you will use at the test center.
- The Fee Payment Should be done through online mode only. Once the payment was done, the exam schedule option is activated, so that candidates can go ahead and schedule the exam.
- The application should be completed in all respects including the filling of all necessary details and uploading of signature & photograph.
NMAT 2020 Application Fee
NMAT Application Form: Online Payment of Application fee can be done through the Source of Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Debit Card, Net Banking, Diners Club, Mobile Wallets. The DD will be made in favor of Graduate Management Global Connection (India) Private Limited payable at Gurgaon. Candidates, those pay the fee through DD have to send it to the address of GMAC, c/o GreenClouds 6708, DLF Phase IV, Gurgaon – 122 002, Haryana, India, Phone: 092130 27791/ 92
|NMAT by GMAC Registration (Early) with Applicable Taxes||Rs.1800|
|Late Registration Fee with Applicable Taxes||Rs.2000|
|Retake Application Fee with Applicable Taxes||Rs.1800|
|Rescheduling with Applicable Taxes||Rs.1000|
|Additional Score Reports of NMAT by GMAC with Applicable Taxes||Rs.200 per Score Report|
NMAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
For Indian Applicants:
- Qualification: Must have a bachelor’s degree from a recognized University. The minimum required marks in the qualifying exam with 50%. Candidates in the final year of the qualifying test can also apply for the test.
For Foreign Applicants:
- Qualification: Must be a graduate from a recognized University. The marks obtained in graduation must be at least 50% and Must have a minimum of 2 years of post-qualification experience.
List of NMAT participating Institutes in India
- SVKM’s Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai, Bangalore, Hyderabad
- Xavier University, Bhubaneswar
- MISB Bocconi, Mumbai
- ICFAI Business School (IBS), Hyderabad and other locations
- Alliance University, Bangalore
- Amity University, Delhi NCR
- Thapar School of Management, Chandigarh
- SRM University, Chennai, Delhi NCR Sonipat
- Shiv Nadar University, Greater Noida
- University of Petroleum & Energy Studies (UPES), Dehradun
- Woxsen School of Business Management, Hyderabad
- BML Munjal University, Delhi
- VIT University, Vellore
- ITM Business School, Navi Mumbai
- Mody University, Rajasthan
- GITAM School of International Business, Visakhapatnam
- Hyderabad Business School, GITAM University, Hyderabad
NMAT 2020 Exam Pattern
NMAT test will be held in a computer-based mode and there will be a total of 120 questions. The questions will be distributed among three sections, which are Language Skills, Language Skills, and Logical Reasoning. Candidates will be allotted 120 minutes to complete the test.
|Quantitative Skills||48 Ques||60 Min|
|Logical Reasoning||40 Ques||38 Min|
|Language Skills||32 Ques||22 Min|
NMAT 2020 Syllabus
The NMAT by GMAC 2020 paper consisted of three sections. NMAT by GMAC syllabus consists of subjects Verbal Ability, Data Analysis & Sufficiency, Mathematical Skills, Intelligence & Critical Reasoning.
- Syntax, and correct grammar
- Fill in the blanks
- Para Jumble
- Reading Comprehension
- Language usage and their rules
Quantitative Skills, Data Interpretation & DS
- Profit and Loss
- Mixture & Solution/Allegations
- Simple/Compound interest
- Permutations and Combinations
- Coordinate Geometry
- Line graph
- Bar graph
- Pie chart
- 2D and 3 D Geometry, and Statistics
- Modern Math
- Number Systems
- Numeric grid
- Critical Reasoning
- Statement Conclusions
- Course of Action
- Blood Relations
- Coding & Decoding
- Strong Arguments and Weak Arguments
- Multi-dimensional arrangements
- Family tree
How to Prepare NMAT 2020 Exam
- Mark the questions that we feel important or tough. Have to improve faith in yourself. Motivation and planning in the study are mandatory. For good motivation visit coaching centers and motivate yourself.
- Make small daily targets, weekly targets and Revise the subject or topic as many times as possible until you are perfect on that.
- The best source is to refer the past question papers and practice those model papers.
- When we refer to the previous question papers then we automatically know the important topics and type of the questions.
NMAT Slot Booking 2020
The slot booking takes place on a first-come, first-served basis. Within 24 hours of test scheduling, candidates can receive an email mentioning their test center name & address along with the date & time of the exam. If candidates will not receive the confirmation email, they can contact the officials immediately. you can choose from any of 48 conveniently located testing centers to take the exam.
NMAT 2020 Admit Card
The admit card of NMAT will be available in online mode only. Right after the conclusion of the application procedure, the candidates will receive a confirmation message along with a link to download the admit card. After downloading the admit card, candidates must check the details printed on it and make sure they are error-free. In case of any errors in the admit card details, candidates must contact the exam officials.
Click Here: NMAT Admit Card
NMAT Application Form: NMAT results will be announced by the exam conducting authority through online mode. The final result will be published in the 3rd Week of January 2020. Appeared candidates can get their results through the website. The Applied candidates are required to login with their ID and password. The score of NMAT 2020 will be accepted by a total of 23 Institutes for admission to the MBA programs.
Click Here: NMAT Results
NMAT Cut-Off 2020
The Cut-off will be released by the authority after the declaration of the result. The conducting authority will publish the cut-off score range as the examination section. The Following Are the average and Score Range of the Candidates in the NMAT Test.
|Logical Reasoning skills||0-120|
NMAT 2020 Admission
The merit list will be prepared on the basis of the marks scored by the candidates in the examination. Shortlisted candidates will be called for the Personal Interview & Case Discussion rounds. Shortlisted candidates will get their call letters from the website. On the day of counseling, candidates are required to be present at the prescribed venue along with the required documents.
NMAT Application Form: The NMAT Exam of 2020 Scheduled dates would be Updated by the GMAC in the Official Website Very Soon. We will Provide the Complete information On the NMAT 2020 Exam dates, NMAT 2020 registration and Online Application, NMAT Exam Pattern and Syllabus and many Details. you can also refer to the official website of NMAT 2020 for more information.
Also, Read the following Links for more Information
- TS Polycet Application Form, Exam Pattern, Date, Syllabus, Eligibility, Fee
- AP PGECET Admit Card Release Date – Download & Print PDF
- KEE Admit Card Release Date – Download & Print PDF
Hope you may get the Complete information on the Concept Details of NMAT Application Form (एनएमएटी) Application Form, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Date Eligibility, Fee, Registration. For any query, you can contact us via the comment box. You can share or subscribe to our Website for more information on Other Concepts.