GIM MBA Counseling 2019 – Check the Goa Institute of Management MBA Seat Allotment Details
GIM MBA Counseling 2019: Check out the GIM MBA Entrance Exam Counseling in the academic year of 2019. Goa Institute of Management Admissions 2019, GIM had released applications for admission to two years full-time PGDM, PGDM (HCM), PGDM Big Data Analytics and PGDM-PT programmes for the academic year 2019-21. Check here all the necessary details regarding admission to the Post Graduate Diploma in Management programmes at Goa Institute of Management such as application form, fee, eligibility criteria etc. In this all the details are related to the Goa Institute of Management. You can check the GIM MBA Counselling, Seat Allotment Details 2019 is available in thiis page.
- GIM MBA Syllabus & Exam Pattern – Download
- GIM MBA Question Papers – Download
- GIM MBA Answer Key/ Solutions PDF – Download
Content in this Article
GIM MBA Counseling 2019 – Important Dates
|Registration starts from||September 24, 2018|
|Late Registration||January 01, 2019|
|Late Registration with late fee||January 04, 2019|
|Date of Interview||Feb/March 2019|
|Declaration of Results||April 2019|
|Academic Session begins from||June 2019|
About Goa Institute of Management
The Goa Institute of Management (abbreviated as GIM-Goa), is a premier business school of India located in the state of Goa.
The autonomous school is governed by a board, and offers a full-time MBA (PGDM) program (2 years), full-time MBA (PGDM)-Healthcare Management Programme (HCM), two-year PGDM in Big Data Analytics (BDA) and executive MBA (3 years) and also is a resource centre for PhD programs in management for Goa University. Current MBA classes have a size of approximately 240 students and Healthcare MBA class has a size of 60 students.
GIM MBA 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must have completed their Bachelor’s Degree with 50% marks in any discipline from recognized University.
- Candidates of the final year are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates should also have valid score in CAT/XAT/CMAT entrance tests.
GIM MBA 2019 Counseling
Admissions are offered to the candidates based on their performance in PI. Counselling will be conducted national wide.
The following documents are to be submitted after the admission seat is offered :
- 10th Certificate
- 12th Certificate
- Bachelor’s Degree Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Medical Certificate
- Category Certificate
GIM Goa PGDM Admissions 2019
The complete list of PGDM course offered by GIM Goa can be checked below.
|Name of the Programme Offered||Specialisation||Intake|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)||General Management & EconomicsOB & HRMMarketingIT & OperationsFinance Accounting||240|
|PGDM in Health Care Management||Not Available||60|
|PGDM in Big Data Analytics (BDA) – AICTE approval awaited||Not Available||60|
GIM MBA Counseling, Seat Allotment/ Selection Process
- Performance in the entrance exams mentioned in the eligibility section is the main criterion for shortlisting the candidates for all the programmes.
- Previous academic performance of the applicants will also be considered.
- Final selection for PGDM courses at GIM will be based on the performance in the management entrance exam, academic performance and personal interview.
GIM Interview Centres
GIM Interview centres – Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chandigarh, Chennai, Goa, Cochin, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Indore, Kolkata, Mumbai, and New Delhi (All centres are subject to availability).
Hope this page is need to be those who are interested to prepare the Goa Institute of Management MBA Entrance Exam Counseling, Seat Allotment Details 2019. So, refer once in this website and if you have any confusion give a comment via comment section or move to the official website. Please share portal to others.