IIMB MBA Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2023: Check out the details of the IIMB MBA Admissions 2023 Application Form, Registration, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Selection Process. Candidates will be offered admissions in IIMB based on the OPENMAT entrance exam conducted by the University. The Entrance exam will be conducted twice in a year. The University offers Under Graduate (IIMB MBA सिलेबस), Post Graduate, Doctoral Degrees in Management Courses. Eligible candidates can apply for the application form before the last date. Candidates are requested to fill the application form on the official website.
Go through this article, for details about the IIMB MBA admission process. In this, all the details are completely related to the IIMB. You can download the IIMB MBA Syllabus 2023 PDF is also available in this article.
Also, read the following links for better information on the Entrance Test Topics.
- IIMB MBA Question Papers – Download in PDF
- IIMB MBA Answer Key/ Solutions – Download in PDF
- IIMB MBA Results – Cutoff & Merit List
Content in this Article
IIMB MBA Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2023 – Important Dates
|Event Names||Important Dates|
|Application Form Starting Date||August 30, 2021|
|Last Date to submit the Application Form||January 24, 2022|
|Date of GD & PI||February 18, 19 & 20, 2022|
|Offers & Waitlist||March 07, 2022*|
|Offer acceptance – Last date||March 17, 2022*|
|Withdrawal – Last date||March 21, 2022*|
The Indian Institute of Management Bangalore (IIMB) is a leading graduate school of management in Asia. The Institute offers Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.), the Master of Management Studies (Public Policy), the Master of Business Administration – one-year fulltime, the Master of Business Administration – two years (weekend), the Master of Business Administration – two years fulltime, and the Master of Business Administration (Business Analytics) – two years fulltime.
IIMB MBA 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must have completed their Bachelor’s Degree with 50% marks in any discipline from recognized University.
- Candidates of the final year are also eligible to apply.
- There are no age restrictions for admissions in IIMB.
- Candidates should be qualified in the OPENMAT entrance exam.
IIMB MBA Syllabus 2023
- Management Functions and Behaviour
- Management of Human Resources
- Economic and Social Environment
- Accounting and Finance for Managers
- Management of Machines and Materials
- Marketing for Managers
- Information Systems for Managers
- Quantitative Analysis for Managerial Applications
- Managerial Economics
- Organisational Design, Development & Change
- Strategic Management
- Advanced Strategic Management
- Research Methodology for Management Decisions
- Project Work (equivalent to two courses)
- Management of Public Enterprises (or)
- Management of New and Small Enterprises (or)
- Technology Management (or)
- Total Quality Management
- International Business
IIMB MBA Exam Pattern 2023
- General Awareness: 30 Questions
- English Language: 50 Questions
- Quantitative Aptitude: 50 Questions
- Reasoning: 70 Questions
In the OPENMAT examination, there are 200 questions to be solved in 180 minutes. So for sections like GA (General Awareness), don’t spend a lot of time thinking of a Solution. If you are unable to answer a question in the 1st reading, simply leave the question & move to the next question.
Attempt all the questions and we leave for doubtful questions. This way you can save a lot of time & attempt the max no of questions. There is no negative marking in the OPENMAT examination.
Download the IIMB MBA Exam Syllabus 2023 PDF
|IIMB MBA Official Website link||Click Here|
|IIMB MBA Syllabus 2023 PDF||Click Here|
In this article, we have given the information about the IIMB MBA Exam Syllabus and Exam Pattern (IIMB MBA परीक्षा पैटर्न) 2023. And if you have any query give a comment via comment section or go for the official site. Please share this web portal to know all the MBA Entrance Examination in different universities.