IIM Ahmedabad MBA Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019: Check out the details of IIM Ahmedabad MBA Admissions 2019 Application Form, Registration, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Selection Process. Candidates will be offered admissions at Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) based on the OPENMAT entrance exam conducted by the University (IIM अहमदाबाद MBA सिलेबस). The Entrance exam will be conducted twice in a year. The University offers Under Graduate, Post Graduate, Doctoral Degrees in Management Courses. Eligible candidates can apply for the application form before the last date.
Candidates are requested to fill the application form on the official website. Go through this article, for details about the IIM Ahmedabad MBA admission process. In this, all the details are completely related to the IGNOU. You can view or download the IIM Ahmedabad MBA Syllabus 2019 PDF is also available on this page.
Also, read the following links for better information on the Entrance Test Topics.
- IIM Ahmedabad MBA Question Papers – Download in PDF
- IIM Ahmedabad MBA Answer Key/ Solutions – Download in PDF
- IIM Ahmedabad MBA Results – Cutoff & Merit List
Content in this Article
IIM Ahmedabad MBA Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 – Important Dates
|Events||OPENMAT (XLIV)||OPENMAT (XLV)|
|Last Date to submit the application form||4th week of January 2019||–|
|1st session begins||January 2019||–|
|Last date to submit the application form||31-05-2019||31-05-2019|
|2nd session begins||July 2019||July 2019|
|Exam Date||December 16, 2018||February 3, 2019|
About Indira Gandhi Open University
Indira Gandhi National Open University known as IGNOU is a Central University located at Maidan Garhi, New Delhi, India. Named after former Prime Minister of India.
IGNOU is run by the central govt of India, and with a total active enrollment of over four million students, claims to be the largest university in the world.
IGNOU offers 226 academic programs comprising courses at certificate, diploma & degree levels.
IIM Ahmedabad MBA 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must have completed their Bachelor’s Degree with 50% marks in any discipline from recognized University.
- Candidates of the final year are also eligible to apply.
- There are no age restrictions for admissions in IGNOU.
- Candidates should be qualified in the OPENMAT entrance exam.
IIM Ahmedabad MBA Syllabus 2019
- Management Functions and Behaviour
- Management of Human Resources
- Economic and Social Environment
- Accounting and Finance for Managers
- Management of Machines and Materials
- Marketing for Managers
- Information Systems for Managers
- Quantitative Analysis for Managerial Applications
- Managerial Economics
- Organisational Design, Development & Change
- Strategic Management
- Advanced Strategic Management
- Research Methodology for Management Decisions
- Project Work (equivalent to two courses)
- Management of Public Enterprises (or)
- Management of New and Small Enterprises (or)
- Technology Management (or)
- Total Quality Management
- International Business
IIM MBA Exam Pattern 2019
- General Awareness: 30 Questions
- English Language: 50 Questions
- Quantitative Aptitude: 50 Questions
- Reasoning: 70 Questions
In the OPENMAT examination, there are 200 questions to be solved in 180 minutes. If you are unable to answer a question in the first reading, simply leave the question and move to the next question.
This way you can save a lot of time & attempt the max number of questions. There is no negative marking in the OPENMAT examination.
Download the IIM Ahmedabad MBA Exam Syllabus 2019 PDF
|IIM Ahmedabad MBA Official Website link||Click Here|
|IIM Ahmedabad MBA Syllabus 2019 PDF||Click Here|
- IIM Ahmedabad MBA Admit Card/ Hall Ticket – Download
- IIM Ahmedabad MBA Counseling, Seat Allotment Details
In this article, we have given the information about the IIM Ahmedabad MBA Exam Syllabus and Exam Pattern (IIM अहमदाबाद MBA परीक्षा पैटर्न) 2019. And if you have any doubt give a comment via comment section or go for the official site. Please share this web portal to know all the MBA Entrance Examinations in different universities.