DASA Application Form 2019: Check out the latest updates of DASA 2019 Admissions, Application Form, Application Fee, Eligibility Criteria, Dates & Counselling. The University offers UG & PG Courses in the field of Engineering, Architecture Design & Management. The University invites applications for B.Tech Programs. Admissions will be offered to the candidates based on SAT Scores. Shortlisted candidates will be allotted seats and called for the Counselling Process. Eligible candidates can apply for admissions available on the official website of the University (DASA आवेदन पत्र). The online applications will start on 2nd April 2019. Through this article, you can get all the information about Tentative Dates of Admissions, etc.
Also, read the following links for better information on the Entrance Test Topics.
- SRCC GBO Application Form, Registration, Fee, Date, Eligibility, Selection Process
- SRMJEEM Application Form, Registration, Fee, Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern, Selection Process
DASA full form is Direct Admissions Students Abroad
Content in this Article
DASA Application Form 2019 Counselling Dates
|Online Application starts from||2nd April 2019|
|Last Date to submit the Application Form||11th June 2019|
|1st round of Seat Allotment||24th June 2019|
|Confirmation of candidates who have been allotted seat in Round 1||24th – 27th June 2019|
|Second Round of Seat Allotment||30th June 2019|
|Confirmation of candidates who have been allotted seat in Round 2||30th June – 3rd July 2019|
|3rd Round of Seat Allotment||6th July 2019|
|Confirmation of candidates who have been allotted seat in Round 3||6th – 9th July 2019|
|Choice Refilling & New Applicants Registration||10th – 13th July 2019|
|4th Round of Seat Allotment||17th July 2019|
|Confirmation of candidates who have been allotted seat in Round 4||17th – 20th July 2019|
|Reporting at the allotted Institutes who have been selected in Rounds 1, 2, 3 & 4||21st – 26th July 2019|
|Announcement of Vacant Seat Matrix for Spot Round||29th July 2019|
|Choice refilling and new applicants registration for Spot Round||30th July 2019 – 1st August 2019|
|Spot Round against vacant seats & Spot Round Allotment||3rd August 2019|
|Reporting to allotted Institutes by candidates who have been allotted a seat in Spot Round||4th – 8th August 2019|
Eligibility Criteria for DASA Application Form
- Candidates should have completed 10+2 from any recognized Board with minimum 60% aggregate with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics as compulsory subjects.
- Candidates should be born on or after October 1, 1994.
- Candidates should have valid SAT Scores.
DASA 2019 Application Form
Applications can be completed both offline or online mode. Candidates applying for the admissions should follow the below-mentioned steps while filling the application form :
- Visit the official website of the Institute.
- Click on Apply Online.
- Enter the details such as Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Email ID, Phone Number for New User Registration.
- After the registration part is completed, the applicants will be provided with a new User ID and Password.
- Login with the credentials and fill the remaining application part such as Educational Qualification, Caste, Address.
- Upload Scanned Photo & Signature in prescribed size.
- Upload the required documents as mentioned in the application form.
- Make the fee payment through Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card or Demand Draft.
DASA 2019 Application Fee
The Application Fee details are as follows :
|Category||The fee to be paid|
|For all Categories||Rs 6000/- (Non-Refundable)|
DASA 2019 Selection Process
DASA Application Form: Candidates will be selected for admissions based on the valid scores obtained in SAT Entrance Test. Shortlisted candidates will be called for the Counselling Process. Counselling Schedule will be announced only after the declaration of the merit list. Choice Filling is to be done through online mode only. Seat Allotment will be offered to the candidates based on the choices filled at the time of application. Candidates can participate in various rounds of seat allotment if they are not satisfied with the previous one. After the seat allotment, candidates should report at the allotted Institutes.
DASA 2019 Admission
Candidates have to download the provisional admission letter from the official website. Having no offer letter, candidates will not be given the seat. Candidates should carry original documents at the time of admission.
Documents to be carried at the time of Counselling :
- 10th Certificate
- 12th Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Demand Draft of Counselling Fee
- Counselling Call Letter
- Admit Card & Score Card of SAT Entrance Exam.
- Transfer Certificate
- Conduct Certificate
Hope this article will be useful for the candidates to get the details of DASA 2019 Admissions, Application Form, Fee, Eligibility Criteria, Admit Card, Result, Selection Process, Exam Pattern & Syllabus. If you have any queries, please mention it in the comment box. Share this article with your friends. Click on allow notifications options on our website to get the latest updates of Exam Updates.