IGNOU MBA Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2020: Check out the details of IGNOU MBA Admissions 2020 Application Form, Registration, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Selection Process. Candidates will be offered admissions in Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) based on the OPENMAT entrance exam conducted by the University. The Entrance exam will be conducted twice in a year. The University offers Under Graduate (इग्नू एमबीए सिलेबस), Post Graduate, Doctoral Degrees in Management Courses. Eligible candidates can apply for the application form before the last date.
Candidates are requested to fill the application form on the official website. Go through this article, for details about the IGNOU MBA admission process. In this, all the details are completely related to the IGNOU. You can view or download the IGNOU MBA Syllabus 2020 PDF is also available on this page.
Also, read the following links for better information on the Entrance Test Topics.
- IGNOU MBA Question Papers – Download in PDF
- IGNOU MBA Answer Key/ Solutions – Download in PDF
- IGNOU MBA Results – Cutoff & Merit List
Content in this Article
IGNOU MBA Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2020 – Important Dates
|Events||OPENMAT (XLIV)||OPENMAT (XLV)|
|Last Date to submit the application form||4th week of January 2020||–|
|1st session begins||January 2020||–|
|Last date to submit the application form||May 2020||May 2020|
|2nd session begins||July 2020||July 2020|
|Exam Date||December 16, 2019||1st week of February 2020|
About Indira Gandhi Open University
Indira Gandhi National Open University known as IGNOU is a Central University located at Maidan Garhi, New Delhi, India.
IGNOU is run by the central govt of India, and with a total active enrollment of over four million students, claims to be the largest university in the world.
IGNOU offers 226 academic programs comprising courses at certificate, diploma and degree levels.
IGNOU MBA 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must have completed their Bachelor’s Degree with 50% marks in any discipline from recognized University.
- Candidates of the final year are also eligible to apply.
- There are no age restrictions for admissions in IGNOU.
- Candidates should be qualified in the OPENMAT entrance exam.
IGNOU MBA Syllabus 2020
- Management Functions and Behaviour
- Management of Human Resources
- Economic and Social Environment
- Accounting and Finance for Managers
- Management of Machines and Materials
- Marketing for Managers
- Information Systems for Managers
- Quantitative Analysis for Managerial Applications
- Managerial Economics
- Organisational Design, Development & Change
- Strategic Management
- Advanced Strategic Management
- Research Methodology for Management Decisions
- Project Work (equivalent to two courses)
- Management of Public Enterprises (or)
- Management of New and Small Enterprises (or)
- Technology Management (or)
- Total Quality Management
- international Business
IGNOU MBA Exam Pattern 2020
- General Awareness: 30 Questions
- English Language: 50 Questions
- Quantitative Aptitude: 50 Questions
- Reasoning: 70 Questions
In the OPENMAT examination, there are 200 questions to be solved in 180 minutes. So for the above sections like General Awareness, don’t spend a lot of time thinking of answers. If you are unable to answer a question in the 1st reading, simply leave the question & move to the next question.
Attempt all questions you know and then try for the questions you are doubtful questions. In this way, you can save a lot of time & attempt the max no of questions. There is no negative marking in the OPENMAT examination.
Download the IGNOU MBA Exam Syllabus 2020 PDF
|IGNOU MBA Official Website link||Click Here|
|IGNOU MBA Syllabus 2020 PDF||Click Here|
In this article, we have given the information about the IGNOU MBA Exam Syllabus (इग्नू एमबीए परीक्षा पैटर्न
) and Exam Pattern 2020. And if you have any query give a comment via comment section or go for the official site. Please share this web portal to know all the MBA Entrance Examinations in different universities.