IGRUA CPL Admissions 2020: Check out the latest updates of IGRUA CPL 2020 Admissions, Application Form, Application Fee, Eligibility Criteria, Dates, Admit Card, Results & Counselling. IGRUA CPL Course trains the personnel to become a Pilot. The Academy conducts Commercial Pilot Entrance Exam for seeking admissions. Admissions will be offered to the candidates based on the candidate’s performance in Written Exam, Interview/Viva & Aptitude Test. Candidates who have been shortlisted in the written test will be called further rounds of admission. Eligible candidates can apply for admissions available on the official website of the University (IGRUA CPL प्रवेश). The online applications will start in April 2020. Through this article, you can get all the information about the Dates of Admissions, etc.
Also, read the following links for better information on the Entrance Test Topics.
- BML Munjal University B.Tech Admissions, Application Form, Registration, Fee, Date, Eligibility, Counselling.
- BSAUEEE Application Form, Registration, Fee, Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern & Syllabus
IGRUA CPL full form is Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Uran Akademi Commercial Pilot License
Content in this Article
Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Uran Akademi (IGRUA) is a pilot training institute located at Fursatganj Airfield, in Amethi district of Uttar Pradesh, India. Established in 1985, it was the first such institute in India.
It is an autonomous institution and comes under the Ministry of Civil Aviation, Government of India.
The institution conducts flying training leading to the award of commercial pilot license (CPL).IGRUA also offers ancillary courses such as Multi Crew Coordination( MCC) and crew resource management (CRM). IGRUA is also one of the approved institutes to carry out the Certified Flying Instructors Refresher (CFI Refresher) Course by MOCA, Govt of India.
IGRUA CPL Admissions 2020 Exam Dates
|Event Names||Important Dates (Expected)|
|Last date for filling IGRUA 2020 Application with Application Fee payment by Bank Challan||Last week of April 2020|
|Last date for filling IGRUA 2020 Application Form Fee with Online Application Fee payment||2nd week of May 2020|
|IGRUA 2020 Admit Card download||4th week of May 2020|
|IGRUA 2020 Online written Test||1st week of June 2020|
|IGRUA 2020 Interview/ Viva Schedule on Website/ Emails/ SMS for Successful candidates Written Test||2nd week of June 2020|
|IGRUA 2020 Interview/ Viva & Pilot Aptitude Test starts||2nd week of July 2020|
|Last Date for payment of Commitment Money||2nd week of July 2020|
|Date of Joining IGRUA 2020 First Batch||4th week of Aug 2020|
Previous Year Dates
|Last Date to submit the Online Application Form||Last week of April 2019|
|Last Date to submit the Application Fee||1st week of May 2019|
|Release of Admit Card||1st week of May 2019|
|IGRUA 2019 Entrance Exam||2nd week of May 2019|
|Interview/Viva Schedule who are qualified in the Written Exam||1st week of June 2019|
|Aptitude Test Date||1st week of July 2019|
|Declaration of Result||Last week of July 2019|
|Date of Joining (1st Batch)||1st week of Sep 2019|
Eligibility Criteria for IGRUA CPL Admissions
- Candidates should have passed 10+2 from any recognized Board with a minimum of 55% aggregate (for SC/ST – 50% ) with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics as compulsory subjects.
- The Age Limit should be a minimum of 17 years to apply for IGRUA 2020 Exam.
IGRUA 2020 Application Form
IGRUA CPL Admissions: Applications should be completed only through online mode. Candidates applying for the admissions should follow the below-mentioned steps while filling the application form :
- Visit the Official Website of the University. i.e., igrua.gov.in
- Click on “Entrance” visible on the webpage
- Click on “Registration for New User”. Now enter the details such as Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Email ID, Phone Number, etc.
- After the registration part is completed, the applicants will be provided with a new User ID and Password.
- Login with the credentials and fill the remaining application part such as Educational Qualification, Caste, Address.
- Upload Scanned Photo & Signature in prescribed size.
- Upload the required documents as mentioned in the application form.
IGRUA 2020 Application Fee
The Application Fee details are as follows :
|Category||The fee to be paid|
|For General/OBC Candidates||Rs 10, 000/-|
|For SC/ST Candidates||Exempted from Fee|
IGRUA CPL 2020 Admit Card
Candidates can download the Admit Card from the official website of the University. Candidates will not be allowed to attend the exam without the admit card. The Admit Card will be released 1 week before the exam commences. Here are the steps to download the Entrance Exam, Admit Card.
- Visit the official website of the University.
- Login with user ID and password.
- Click on the “IGRUA CPL” Admit Card link.
- Enter your application number and Date of Birth.
- Check all the details mentioned in the Admit Card are correct or not.
- Download the Admit Card and take a printout of it.
The following details are mentioned in the Admit Card :
- Candidate’s Name
- Date of Birth
- State Code
- Date & Time of the Exam
- The venue of the Exam Centre
- Passport Size Photograph
IGRUA 2020 Results
IGRUA CPL Admissions: Candidates can check their results on the official website of the University. All qualified candidates have to attend the Counseling Process. Steps to be followed to check out the results :
- Visit the official website of the University.
- Click on the link ” IGRUA CPL 2020 Results “
- Enter your Roll Number & Date of Birth to access the result.
- The result will appear on the screen.
- Download and take a printout of it which will be useful during the counselling process.
IGRUA 2020 Exam Pattern
- The Exam will be conducted in Online Mode.
- Duration of the Exam is 2 hours.
- No Negative marking for the wrong answers.
The Syllabus for the Entrance Exam will be as per the 10+2 level. The topics will be as follows :
- General English
- Current Affairs
IGRUA 2020 Selection Process
The Selection of candidates will be as follows :
- Candidates will have been qualified in the Written Exam, will be called for the next round of selection, which the Interview/Viva.
- Candidates should attend the Interview on the mentioned Date & Time.
- Candidates should produce relevant documents during the Interview Round.
- Applicants who will be qualified in the Interview Round should attend the next round i.e ., Pilot Aptitude Test/Psychometric Test.
- Candidates who will clear all the rounds, have to pay the Commitment Money. The Fee is applicable for all Categories.
List of Documents to be submitted at the time of Interview
- 10th Certificate
- 12th Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Character Certificate
- IGRUA Written Exam Admit Card
Hope this article will be useful for the candidates to get the details of IGRUA CPL Admissions, Application Form (IGRUA CPL आवेदन पत्र), Fee, Eligibility Criteria, Admit Card, Exam Pattern, Counselling & Document Verification. If you have any queries, please mention it in the comment box. Share this article with your friends. Click on allow notifications options on our website to get the latest updates of Exam Updates.