GLIM PGDM Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2023: Check out the details of GLIM PGDM 2023 Syllabus & Exam Pattern. Every year Executive MBA admissions will be released by Great Lakes Institute of Management (GLIM). The University offers UG & PG courses such as B.Tech, B.Des., M.Tech, MBA, PGDM and Ph.D. in various specializations. Admissions (GLIM PGDM सिलेबस) are offered to the candidates based on Group Discussion & Interview. Eligible candidates can apply for the application form before the last date. Candidates are requested to fill the application form on the official website.
The applications are open from the month of April 2022. Go through this article, for details about the Executive PGDM admission process. In this, all the provided information is related to the Great Lakes Institute of Management. You can view or download the GLIM PGDM Syllabus 2023 PDF is also available on this page.
Also, read the following links for better information on the Entrance Test Topics.
- GLIM PGDM Question Papers – Download in PDF
- GLIM PGDM Answer Key/ Solutions – Download
- GLIM PGDM Results – Cutoff Marks & Merit List
Content in this Article
GLIM PGDM Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2023 – Important Dates
|Event Names||Important Dates (Tentative)|
|Application Form Starting Date||10th Aug, 2021|
|Last Date to submit the Application Form||5th Dec, 2021|
|Cycle 1 Result||24th Jan, 2022|
|Last date of submission – Cycle 2||12th Jan, 2022|
|Cycle 2 Result||28th Feb, 2022|
- Last date of submission – Cycle 3 – 10th Feb, 2022
- Cycle 3 Result – 8th Apr, 2022
- Last date of submission – Cycle 4 – 10th Mar, 2022
- Last date of Submission – Final Cycle – 20th Apr, 2022
About Great Lakes Institute of Management
Great Lakes Institute of Management (GLIM), formerly known as the GLIM PGDM, is an engineering university located in New Delhi, India. It is one of the oldest engineering colleges in India and Delhi’s first engineering college. It was established in 1941 as GLIM and was under the control of the Government of India.
GLIM PGDM Syllabus 2023
FALL SEMESTER (GREAT LAKES – CHENNAI):
- Business fundamentals
- Accounting & financial statements
- Business analytics for competitive advantage
- Spreadsheet modeling: analytics for decision making
- Financial management in a globalized world
- Contemporary Economic Analysis and Game Theory
- Leading and Managing Knowledge-Intensive Organizations
- Marketing: Creating, Communicating, and Delivering Customer Value
- Creating and Financing New Technology Ventures
SUMMER*(STUART SCHOOL OF BUSINESS -CHICAGO CAMPUS)
- Operations and Technology Management
- Special Topic: Value Innovation & Blue Ocean Strategy
- Business Innovation in the Next Economy (Capstone Project)
- Supervised Machine Learning Algorithms with applications in Predictive Analytics
- Supervised Machine Learning Algorithms with applications in Classification Problems and Forecasting
- Unsupervised Machine Learning Algorithms including Clustering, Data Reduction Techniques & Anomaly Detection
- Natural Language Processing & Deep Learning
GLIM PGDM Exam Pattern 2023
Admissions to the PGDM programs under the lateral entry scheme are offered on the basis of a written test which is conducted by GLIM.
|Duration of the Exam||Mode of Examination|
|2 hours||Written or online exam.|
In the case of the computer-based exam, a demo will be given for the exam takers in order to give then an idea about the exam pattern.
Every correct answer will be awarded four marks, and for every wrong answer, one mark will be deducted each.
The merit will be prepared on the basis of GLIM PGDM examination scores which will be calculated on the basis of the candidate’s performance in the written/online test.
GLIM PGDM Application Procedure
- Candidates can obtain the application form
- Completed application form along with Demand Draft of Rs.1000/- in favor of “The Registrar, Great Lakes Institute of Management, Delhi” payable at Delhi, should reach us at Registrar.
- Superscribe the envelope containing the application form with the ‘Application for Admission to EMBA Program 2020-22 Batch
- For any query, please e-mail to [email protected] or contact at 011-27296203 or all admission related information will be made available on the www.dce.edu
Download the GLIM PGDM Syllabus 2023 PDF
|GLIM PGDM Official Website Link||Click Here|
|GLIM PGDM Exam Syllabus 2023 PDF||Click Here|
In this page, we have given the information about the GLIM PGDM Entrance Exam Syllabus & Exam Pattern (GLIM PGDM परीक्षा पैटर्न) details in the academic year of 2022. So, refer once in this article and if you have any queries contact via comment section otherwise move to the official website. Please don’t forget to share this article with our friends and family members and others also.