Check this article for the details regarding IGNOU MA Gandhi & Peace Studies Admission 2022 – Eligibility, Fee, Application Form, Last Date. IGNOU MA Gandhi & Peace Studies Admission in the program is offered on a direct process since it is an open university and the number of seats for each course is unlimited. The application for Indira Gandhi National Open University Courses should be applied online and registration opens once in a year for July Session.
Content in this Article
IGNOU MA Gandhi & Peace Studies Course – Overview
|Important Events||Important Dates|
|Admission starts on|
|Re-registration||October to February|
|IGNOU exam form date||October|
|Term End Exam Form Submission||November|
|Term End Examination||To be notified|
|Release of hall ticket||10 days before examinations|
|Results||To be notified|
|Result Revaluation||Within a month from the release of results, revaluation of the exam can be requested.|
MA Gandhi & Peace Studies Course Full Form is Master of Arts Gandhi and Peace Studies
About IGNOU MA Gandhi and Peace Studies
The complete form of MA Gandhi and Peace Studies is Master of Arts Gandhi & Peace Studies. It is a Graduate Degree Programme which is offered only in July. It comes under the category of School of Continuing Education SOCE).
IGNOU MA Gandhi & Peace Studies Course Eligibility Criteria
The applicant must have a Bachelor’s Degree or a higher degree from a recognized University
Last Date for IGNOU MA Gandhi and Peace Studies Admission
The Admission process of
|IGNOU Admission Due Date|
|June Session||Application form available||In the month of March|
|Last date to fill the application||In the month of March|
|Dec Session||Application form available||In the month of Sep|
|Last date to fill the application||In the month of September|
- July session – Admission started on 5th may 2019 ended on 15th November
- July session – Admission started on 15th November ended on 28th February
- July session – Cancelled
How to Apply for IGNOU Masters of Arts Gandhi & Peace Studies Admission?
- Visit the official website of IGNOU
- Click on “Click Here for New Registration” link for fresh registration of the student or else enter your user name and password in the “Registered Log in” section.
Instruction to Fill MA Gandhi & Peace Studies Application Form Online
- The application form should be submitted online through the official IGNOU website
- The students are advised to download the prospectus and read the instructions carefully before filling up the form
- The students should remember their Username and Password for subsequent login
- The application fees may be paid by the below methods
- Credit Card (Master/Visa)
- Debit Card (Master/Visa/Rupay)
- Net M.Anking
- ATM Card (PNB)
Before filling the application form online, candidates must possess the following documents:
- Photograph (not more than 100 KB in size)
- Signature (not more than 100 KB in size)
- Age Proof
- Relevant Educational Qualification (not more than 400 KB in size)
- Experience Certificate (if any) (not more than 400 KB in size)
- Category Certificate, if SC/ST/OBC (not more than 400 KB in size)
- BPL Certificate, if Below Poverty Line(not more than 400 KB in size)
IGNOU MA Gandhi & Peace Studies Course 2020
|Courses||Fees (for full programme)|
|Master of Gandhi and Peace Studies Course Fee||Rs 9000/- for full course|
MA Gandhi & Peace Studies programme has a number of disciplines and courses from different schools of study.
- School of Humanities (SOH)
- School of Social Sciences (SOSS)
- School of Sciences (SOS)
- School of Education (SOE)
- School of Continuing Education (SOCE)
- School of Engineering and Technology (SOET)
- School of Management Studies (SOMS)
- School of Health Sciences (SOHS)
- School of Computer and Information Sciences (SOCIS)
- School of Agriculture (SOA)
- School of Law (SOL)
- School of Journalism and New Media Studies (SOJNMS)
- School of Gender and Development Studies (SGDS)
- School of Tourism Hospitality Service Sectoral Management (SOTHSSM)
- School of Interdisciplinary and Transdisciplinary Studies (SOITS)
- School of Social Work (SOSW)
- School of Vocational Education and Training (SOVET)
- School of Extension and Development Studies (SOEDS)
- School of Foreign Languages (SOFL)
- School of Translation Studies and Training (SOTST)
- School of Performing and Visual Arts (SOPVS)
MA Gandi & Peace Studies course Fee details
Rs.16800/- for full course, a Registration fee of Rs 200/- also has to be paid. The program fee should be paid only by means of Debit Card/Credit Card through online mode only. Fee once paid is not given back.
Based on the marks obtained by the student in Courses, as per the evaluation system, the Masters of Arts with Major in Corporate Affairs and Administration shall be awarded as per the following marking scheme:
Unsuccessful Below 35%
Pass 35% – 49.9%
Second Division 50% – 59.9%
First Division 60% and Above
Examination Form of IGNOU MA Gandhi & Peace Studies
It is an essential paper for you to submit the Examination Form for taking an examination in any course. You have to pay Rs 60 per course for the term-end examinations
Admit Card of IGNOU MA Gandhi and Peace Studies
After receiving the examination forms, the University will send admit card before the commencement of the exam.
Examination Centre of IGNOU MA Gandhi & Peace Studies
Your college is normally your examination center.
Declaration of Result of IGNOU MA Gandhi & Peace Studies
It is your duty to check whether you are registered for that course and if you are eligible to appear for that exam or not. If you neglect this and take the exam without being eligible for it, your result will be dismissed.
Re-evaluation of IGNOU IGNOU MA Gandhi & Peace Studies Answer Script(s)
The students, who are not satisfied with the grade/marks awarded to them in the Term-end Examination may apply for re-evaluation within one month from the date of declaration of results i.e. The Results dates were available on the University’s website on payment of Rs 500 per course by means of demand draft drawn in the name of IGNOU and will be paid at Delhi in the application form. The better of the two scores of original marks/grades and marks/grades after reevaluation will be considered and updated in student’s records.
As per this article is concerned, if you have any queries and ask any information regarding IGNOU MA Gandhi & Peace Studies Course Details. Admission course details, fees, and admission process through the comments below.