IGNOU B.Com Admission 2021: Check out the details regarding IGNOU Course of (Bachelor of Commerce) B.Com Admission 2021 – Eligibility, Last Date, Application form, Fee of the exam in this article. The application for Indira Gandhi National Open University Courses should be applied online and registration opens twice a year for January and June Session.
Content in this Article
IGNOU B.Com Admission 2021 Course Overview
|Important Events||Important Dates|
|Admission commences on|
|Re-registration||October to February|
|IGNOU exam form date||October|
|Term End Exam Form Submission||July session – May|
January session – October
|Term End Examination||To be notified|
|Release of hall ticket||10 days before examinations|
|Results||To be notified|
|Result Revaluation||Within a month from the release of results, revaluation of the exam can be requested.|
B.Com full form is Bachelor’s of Commerce
About IGNOU B.Com
The complete form of B.Com is Bachelor of Commerce. It is a Graduate Degree Programme which is offered in January and July. It comes under the category of School of Management Studies (SOMS). All the applicants without a formal qualification of 10+2 or its equivalent can take admission to the Bachelor of Commerce program
IGNOU B.Com Eligibility Criteria
The student should have a 10+2 qualification is eligible for admission. The students who had not completed the 12th. But if they completed Bachelor’s Preparatory Programme (BPP) from IGNOU are also eligible for admission.
B.Com: Bachelors of Commerce
BPP: Bachelors of Preparatory Program.
Last Date for IGNOU B.A Admission
|IGNOU Admission Due Date|
|July Session||Application form available||In the month of November|
|Last date to fill application||In the month of February|
|January Session||Application form available||In the month of May|
|Last date to fill application||In the month of August/ September|
- July session – Admission started on 5th may 2019 ended on 15th November
- January session – Admission started on 6th November ended on 11th February
- July session – Admission started on 15th November ended on 28th February
- January session – Cancelled
- July session – canceled
- January session – Will be updated soon
How to Apply for IGNOU B.Com Admission?
- Visit the official website of IGNOU – ignou.ac.in
- Click on the “Click Here for New Registration” link for fresh registration or else enter your user name and password in the “Registered Log in” section.
Instructions to Fill Application Form Online
- If you are applying for the first time you are advised to click the available program tab on the homepage of the Online Admission System and select the B.Com program and carefully read the details of the B.Com program including eligibility criteria, fee details, duration, etc.
- You are also asked to download the Common Prospectus and read carefully the Rules of the University as available in the prospectus.
Click on the NEW REGISTRATION that appears in the login area and fill in registration details.
- Remember, while taking your UserName it must be between 8 to 16 characters.
- While applying your password it must be a combination of alphabet and numeric and between 8 to 16 characters long.
- After typing the relevant information click the “SUBMIT” button.
- Your username will be sent to you via e-mail and SMS instantly.
- Remember your Username and Password for login.
- If you are an existing user click the “Log in” button on the screen.
- Before proceeding with filling the form online the applicant must have scanned copies of the following:-
- Passport Photo (less than 100 KB)
- Sign of the candidate (less than 100 KB)
- Age Proof (less than 200 KB)
- relevant Educational degree(less than 200 KB)
- Experience Certificate (if any) (less than 200 KB)
- Category Certificate, if SC/ST/OBC (less than 200 KB)
- BPL Certificate copy, if Below Poverty Line(less than 200 KB)
- Fee can be paid by the below-mentioned methods:
- Credit Card (Master/Visa)
- Debit Card (Master/Visa/Rupay)
- Net Banking
- It is requested to scan documents from your originals certificates. Once you have uploaded the copy, click the next button you will get the preview option. Save/Print your form for future use.
IGNOU UG Courses 2020
|Courses||Fees (for full programme)|
|Bachelor of Social Work (BSW)||Rs. 14,400/-|
|Bachelor’s Preparatory Programme (BPP)||Rs. 1,200/-|
|Bachelor’s Degree Programmes (BDP)-B.A./B.Com/B.Sc.||B.A. & B.Com – Rs. 7,200/-|
For B.Sc. – Rs.12,600/
|Bachelor of Library and Information Science||Rs. 6,000/|
|Bachelor of Arts in Tourism Studies||Rs. 9,000/-|
|B.Sc. Nursing (Post Basic)||Rs. 45,000/-|
|Bachelor Of Education (B.Ed)||Rs. 50,000/-|
Program courses for B.Com
A) Subjects offered by IGNOU to be studied by all the students:
- Foundation Course in Humanities and Social Sciences
- Export Procedures and Documentation
- Elements of Auditing
- Communication Skills in English
B) Subjects which are part of the Company Secretaryship Foundation Programme
Students get credit transfer in this B.Com. program.
- English and Business Communication
- Economics and Statistics
- Financial Accounting
- Elements of Business Laws and Management
C) Subjects, which are part of the Company Secretaryship Executive Programme
Students get credit transfer in this B.Com program.
- General and Commercial Laws
- Company Accounts, Cost and Management Accounting
- Tax Laws
- Company Law
- Economic and Labour Laws
- Securities Laws and Compliances
Fee details regarding IGNOU Bachelors of Commerce course
For Indian Students
An amount of Rs. 6,000 /- as program fee, shall be payable at the time of admission. A student once admitted shall be started to have been admitted for a period of three years. Therefore, there will be no use in registering for the second year and third year.
For Foreign Students Residing in India
a) Student from SAARC countries has to pay the program fee of `10,000/- (Late fee is `1,000/-)
b) Student from Non-SAARC countries have to pay the fee of US $600 (Late fee is US $50)
Based on the marks obtained by the student in Courses, as per the evaluation system, the Bachelor of Commerce with a Major in Corporate Affairs and Administration shall be
Awarded as per the following marking scheme:
Unsuccessful Below 35%
Pass 35% – 49.9%
Second Division 50% – 59.9%
First Division 60% and Above
Examination Form of B.Com course
It is an essential pre-requisite for you to submit the B.A course Examination Form for taking an examination in any course. You have to pay Rs 60 per course for the term-end examinations.
Admit Card of B.Com course:
After receiving the examination forms, the University will send the admit card before the commencement of B. A course exam.
Your college is normally your examination center.
Declaration of B.Com course Result:
It is your duty to check whether you are registered for that course and if you are eligible to appear for that exam or not. If you neglect this and take the exam without being eligible for it, your result will be dismissed.
Re-evaluation of B.Com course Answer Script(s):
The students, who are not satisfied with the marks/grade awarded to them in the Term-end Examination may apply for re-evaluation within one month from the date of declaration of results i.e. the date on which the results are made available on the University’s website on payment of Rs 500 per course by means of demand draft drawn in favor of IGNOU and payable at New Delhi in the prescribed application form. The better of the two scores of original marks/grades and marks/grades after reevaluation will be considered and updated in student’s records.
We have completed the all details about the B.Com Admission 2021 Course Details. For any queries and information refer to the article and ask your doubts regarding IGNOU B.A Admission course details, fees, and admission process through the comment section below.