Check out the HBTU Result 2023. Harcourt Butler Technical University announces the results of Entrance Exam. HBTU (हरकोर्ट बटलर तकनीकी विश्वविद्यालय) releases the results on the official website. The University also declares the Semester Exam Results (परिणाम). Candidates can check out their Marks Sheet on HBTU website. Through this article, you will get the details of the HBTU Result, Cut-Off Marks, Marks Sheet.
Also, read the following :
|Name of the University||Harcourt Butler Technical University|
|Courses Offered||UG, PG, Ph.D. Courses|
|HBTU Result||Available Now|
|Admissions Based on||B.Tech: JEE Main/UPSEE
Ph.D.: Entrance Test conducted by HBTU
- Pondicherry University Question Paper 2023 & Previous 2022, 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018 PDF Download
- CUSAT Question Paper 2023 & Previous 2022, 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018 Download in PDF
- CUCET Question Paper 2023 & Previous 2022, 2021, 2020, 2019 in PDF
- ISI Question Paper 2023 & Previous 2022, 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018 Download in PDF
- AEEE Question Paper 2023 & Previous Papers 2022, 2021, 2020, 2019 Download in PDF
About Harcourt Butler Technical University
Content in this Article
Harcourt Butler Technical University (formerly HBTU) is a state technical university located at Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh in India. HBTU is one of the oldest engineering institutes in the country and holds the ISO 9001:2000 certification. It offers Bachelors’s, Masters’s, and Doctoral programs in engineering, as well as the Masters’s program in Computer Applications.
HBTU offers its students a wide variety of UG and PG courses, awarding Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech.), Master of Computer Applications (MCA), Master of Technology (M.Tech.), and Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.)
B.Tech. courses are offered in 13 fields of engineering and technology.
- Ranked 25 in top 100 Engineering Colleges in India by outlook in 2017
- Ranked 52 in India by the week in the year 2016
- Ranked 45 in India by Edu rand in the year 2015
- Ranked 20 in India Best Govt Engineering College in India by India today in 2018
- Ranked 1 Constituently in the list of best state engineering colleges in UP
Apart from this, For decades the institute has been a member of the top 50 engineering colleges club, HBTI was Awarded the Excellence Award by VIT University Vellore in 2015, Ranked AAAA.
Check HBTU Entrance Exam Result
|JEE Main 2023 (Session 1) & (Session 2)||24 to 31 Feb, 2023|
April 6 to 12, 2023
|Result for Session 1 & Session||To be announced|
|GATE Entrance exam||Feb 4 to 12, 2023|
|GATE Result||March 16, 2023|
|NIM CET Result||26th June, 2023|
|NIMCET Exam||2 to 19 June, 2023|
|Ph.D. HBTU Result & Exam date||Yet to be announced|
HBTU Previous Year Results
|JEE Main 2022 (Session 1) & (Session 2) Exam Result||Aug 08, 2022|
July 11, 2022
|GATE Result Date 2022||3rd week of July|
|NIMCET Result 2022||July 05 2022|
|HBTU Result date||02 to 04 Aug 2022|
How to Download the HBTU Result
Follow the below steps to check out HBTU Result :
- Go to the official website of the University i.e.,hbtu.ac.in.
- Click on the ” Examination Results ” Tab.
- You will be taken to a new page.
- Here, you will find the Result PDFs of all courses.
- Click on the required link to download the PDF.
- You can also check your result by visiting the student portal page.
- Here Enter your Username and Password.
- And Click on the Login button.
- Your result will be displayed on the screen.
How to check HBTU Result 2023
To check HBTU Result, you can follow the steps given below:
- Visit the official website of HBTU, i.e., www.hbtu.ac.in.
- On the homepage, click on the “Examination” tab and select “Results” from the dropdown menu.
- You will be redirected to the results page.
- Select your exam type from the available options.
- Enter your roll number and other required details.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- The result will be displayed on the screen.
- Check your result and take a printout for future reference.
How to solve issues – HBTU Results 2023
In case of any issues with HBTU Results, you can follow the steps given below:
- Contact the university: If you find any discrepancy in your HBTU Result, you can contact the university’s examination cell or the concerned department immediately.
- Request for re-evaluation: If you are not satisfied with your result, you can apply for re-evaluation of your answer sheet. This facility is usually available for a limited period of time after the declaration of the results. You need to pay the required fee for this process.
- Check for technical issues: Sometimes, technical glitches can cause problems in accessing the result. In such cases, you can try clearing your browser cache or try accessing the result from a different device or network.
- Keep track of the deadlines: Make sure to keep track of the deadlines for submitting any grievances related to the results. Missing the deadline may result in your request not being considered.
- Be patient: It is important to remain patient and calm while dealing with any issues related to HBTU Results. The university usually takes some time to resolve the issues and publish the revised results.
HBTU Results Revaluation / Reverification
HBTU provides an opportunity for students to apply for revaluation or reverification of their answer scripts in case they are not satisfied with their results. Students can apply for revaluation or reverification within the stipulated time frame after the declaration of results.
The revaluation or reverification process involves rechecking of the answer scripts to ensure that there has been no error in the evaluation process. Students who apply for revaluation or reverification will have to pay a prescribed fee as per the university rules.
When will the HBTU 2023 Result be declared?
The exact date of the HBTU 2023 Result declaration is not yet announced. However, it is expected to be released in the month of July 2023.
What is the cutoff marks for HBTU Admission?
The cutoff marks for HBTU Admission vary from course to course and are decided by the university based on factors like the number of applicants, the difficulty level of the entrance exam, and the availability of seats. The cutoff marks are usually declared along with the result.
How is the merit list prepared for HBTU Admission?
The merit list for HBTU Admission is prepared based on the marks obtained by the candidates in the entrance exam. The candidates who score above the cutoff marks are included in the merit list. In case of a tie, the university uses a tie-breaking criteria to rank the candidates.
When will the HBTU Counselling process start?
The HBTU Counselling process usually starts a few days after the declaration of the result. The exact date of the counselling process will be announced by the university on its official website.
What documents are required for HBTU Counselling?
The documents required for HBTU Counselling include the original and photocopies of the candidate’s 10th and 12th mark sheets, character certificate, transfer certificate, entrance exam scorecard, passport size photographs, and any other relevant documents as specified by the university.
Is it necessary to attend the HBTU Counselling in person?
Yes, it is mandatory for the candidates to attend the HBTU Counselling in person. If a candidate is unable to attend the counselling in person, they can authorize someone else to attend on their behalf with the necessary authorization letter and documents.
We have provided the HBTU Result 2023 in this article. Students are requested to share this article with their friends. Students who want to know more details can visit the Official Website of Harcourt Butler Technical University or our Exam Updates web page to know more information. Students who have any queries about this article can leave a review in the below report box for clarifying your doubts.