Check out the Karnataka Epass Scholarship 2020. Recently the government of Karnataka released the notification about “epass scholarships” named as Vidyasiri EPass Scholarship or Karnataka Epass Scholarship(ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ ಎಪಸ್ ವಿದ್ಯಾರ್ಥಿವೇತನ). So in this article we are going to provide the most important details for the students of Karnataka about Epass Scholarships. Students are requested to apply for Karnataka Epass Scholarship through the official website before the last date. Before applying for the Scholarship, you need to know the details such as eligibility criteria, how to apply, last dates etc. The Application forms are available on the official government website of Karnataka.
The main criterion of declaring the Karnataka Scholarship by the Government is to provide higher education for the backward classes. Students who are financially backward and can’t afford higher studies should utilize this opportunity. The Government provides Karnataka Scholarships to meritorious students of SC/ST/OBC categories.
Content in this Article
Karnataka Epass Scholarship 2020
|Name of the Epass Scholarship||Karnataka Epass Scholarship/ Vidyasiri Epass Scholarship|
|Applications available from||Update soon|
|Applicable for||SC/ST/OBC Students|
|Scholarship Issued by||Government of Karnataka|
|Scholarship Amount||Rs 1500/- per month|
|Last Date for applying for Scholarships||Update soon|
These type of pass Scholarships benefits many students to reach their dreams and goals regarding higher studies. Karnataka Scholarships providing financial support to the students taking the next step in removing illiteracy in the State. Candidates can apply for Vidyasiri Epass Scholarship through online mode. However, before applying for this scholarship let me give you the eligibility details.
What is the Epass ScholarShip?
The main motto of the Epass Scholarship is to help the merit students to afford higher education. Under these Scholarships, the tuition fee will be paid by the Government in the form of a Scholarship reducing the burden to the backward classes.
Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka Epass Scholarship
- Students must belong to SC/ST Category.
- Candidate’s parental income should not exceed Rs 2,00,000 per year.
- Students should have at least 75% of attendance.
- Students must pursue a post-matric course in any college in Karnataka State only.
- Applications must be submitted through online mode only.
- Candidates are requested to submit the required documents within 7 days after the application form commences.
- Students should have Aadhar linked bank account for Direct Benefit Transfer(DBT).
Required Documents for Vidyasiri Karnataka Epass Scholarship
Candidates applying for Karnataka Scholarships should submit the below-mentioned documents. Please have a look over it.
- Aadhar Card of Father/Mother/Guardian
- Caste Certificate
- Bank Pass Book
- Income Certificate
- Bonafide Certificate of the Respective College
- SSLC Certificate
- Residential Certificate
How to Apply Online for Karnataka Epass Scholarship
Here is the step by step procedure to be followed for applying for the Karnataka Epass Scholarship. Please follow this process while applying.
- Visit the official website karepass.cgg.gov.in
- Click on the link “Apply Online”.
- Now Click on Fresh Application 2020.
- Fill all the necessary details.
- Upload necessary documents that are required.
- Take a printout of the application form after completing it.
Check out the Karnataka Epass Application Status Online
- Candidates have to visit the official website.
- Click on the “Karnataka Epass Application Status” link.
- Enter your Application Number.
- Select the Academic Year.
- Choose the SSLC pass type and enter the passed year.
- Enter the SSLC registration number and Date of birth details.
- Now Click on get status details now. Your Kar Epass Status Details will be displayed on the screen.
Hope this article will be useful for the students of Karnataka for those who are applying for Epass Scholarships. This article gives you the detailed information regarding Karnataka Epass Details, Eligibility Conditions, How to apply, etc. Share this article for your friends and keep visiting our blog for the latest updates.