AP ePass Scholarship for the students of 5th-8th, 9th-10th, and for B. Tech students. Here in this article, we give the details of the AP ePass Scholarship for the students who are eligible for the scholarship and who are not eligible for the Scholarship. Students pursuing education in particular classes and courses can check the updates of Scholarships. To get more information and details of the AP ePass Scholarship read this article till the end.
Content in this Article
AP ePass Scholarship
Good News! for the students who are looking for the AP ePass Scholarship details here we are providing the complete details in this article. Students who are interested to apply for the AP ePass Scholarship for their education purpose. Here we provide the Last date for registration, Eligibility for the Scholarship, Here we provide the Eligibility Criteria for the scholarship to the students the details of the scholarship are given below.
|Scholarship By||Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Name of the Scholarship||AP ePass Scholarship|
|Eligibility||The Candidates of 10th-12th and above|
|Scholarship Amount||To help the needy and economically background students|
|Last date to Apply||Will be updated soon|
|Mode of Application||Online|
AP ePass Scholarship Rewards
Andhra Pradesh ePass has many different scholarships that are useful and helpful for the students. Here in this article, we are providing the different Scholarship names and their rewards will be given to the students who are applying for those scholarships. The following are the Scholarship names that will be offered to the students who are eligible for a particular Scholarships given below in the tabular form.
|Pre-Matric Scholarship for SC, ST, BC and Disabled Welfare Students, Andhra Pradesh||Reimbursement of tuition fee and maintenance charges or mess charges|
|Post-Matric Scholarship for SC, ST, BC and Disabled Welfare Students, Andhra Pradesh||The scholarship amount ranges from INR 182 per month to INR 962 per month for 10 months|
Pre-Matric Scholarship for Minority Community Students, Andhra Pradesh
|The students of class 6th to 8th will receive INR 600 per annum|
The students of class 9th and 10th will receive INR 800 per annum
|Post-Matric Scholarship for Minority Community Students, Andhra Pradesh||The scholarship amount ranges from INR 240 per month to INR 962 per month for 10 months|
|Veda Vyasa Scheme for Vedic Education (VV-VE), Andhra Pradesh||The scholarship amount ranges from INR 1,000 per month to INR 3,000 per month|
|Gayathri Scheme for Academic Excellence (GS-AE) Andhra Pradesh||The scholarship amount ranges from INR 7,500 to INR 20,000|
|Bharati Scheme for Education (BSE), Andhra Pradesh||Scholarship ranging from INR 5,000 to INR 20,000|
|NTR Videshi Vidyadharana Scholarship Scheme for BC and EBC Students|| |
Financial assistance of up to INR 10 Lakh
|Chandranna Videshi Vidya Deevena Scheme||Financial assistance of up to INR 10 Lakh|
One-way economy class tickets for the shortest route
Reimbursement of total visa fees
|NTR Vidyonnathi Scheme||Institution fee (payable to the institution)|
Monthly stipend (payable to the student)
|Combined Counselling Board (CCB) Scholarship, Andhra Pradesh|| |
Scholarship benefit of INR 1 Lakh to 3 Lakh
|Vidyadhan – Andhra Intermediate Scholarship Program||Scholarship ranging from INR 10,000 to INR 60,000 per annum|
AP ePass Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
AP ePass Scholarship Eligibility Criteria for those who are interested to apply for the Scholarship. Here we are providing eligibility criteria for the students of 10th-12th and Engineering. The following are the eligibility criteria for the students who are eligible or not eligible for the AP ePass Scholarship.
Students who belong to the categories of SC, ST whose annual parental income is Rs. Two Lakhs or below and BC, EBC, Disabled Welfare Students whose parental income is RS. One lakh or below. Students whose attendance is 75% at the end of each quarter.
Students not Eligible:
- Students belonging to the categories other than SC, ST, BC, EBC, and DW(Disabled).
- SC, ST Students whose annual parental income is more than Rs. Two Lakhs and BC, EBC, Disabled Students whose parental income is more than Rupees One lakh.
- All Students pursuing part-time courses, online courses.
- Students admitted under Sponsored seats, Management Quota seats.
- Students drawing the stipend more than the scholarship amount in aggregate per annum.
- Students of BC, EBC and DW students studying the Courses offered by open universities, distant mode, category B seats in MBBS, BDS.
- EBC students studying Intermediate or equivalent courses
Eligible or Ineligible Courses
Here in this article, we are providing the courses that are offered by the Andhra Pradesh State Government. The following are the courses offered by the government of Andhra Pradesh and will be announced that those who are eligible or not eligible for the Scholarship.
Courses Eligible for Scholarship:
Post Matric Courses approved by the concerned University/Board having a duration of 1 year and above:
Professional Courses (Degree and PG Courses in Medicine, Engineering, Technology, Management, Agriculture, Veterinary and Allied Sciences, Business Finance, Business administration and Computer Applications/ Science, Commercial pilot License course)
Other professional and technical graduate and PG including (M. Phil, Ph.D., and post-doctoral research) level courses not covered in Group-I. C.A./I.C.W.A./C.S./ etc., courses, all postgraduate, graduate-level diploma courses, all certificate level courses.
- Degree courses (not covered in group 1 & 2)
- NIFT (National Institute of Fashion Technology) courses
- Vocational courses (Intermediate level)
Courses not eligible for the Scholarships:
- Scholarships are not awarded for training courses like
- Aircraft Maintenance Engineer’s Courses
- Private Pilot License Courses.
- Courses at Pre-Examination Training Centers of all India and State levels.
Documents Required for the AP ePass Scholarship
For students who are applying for the AP ePass Scholarship, the documents required for the Scholarship are given below in the following manner.
- Caste Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Income Certificate
- 10th long memo
- Intermediate long memo
- Photographs of the student who is applying for the Scholarship
- Signature of the Student
- An affidavit from the parents if the student is minor
Colleges which are Eligible for AP ePass Scholarship
Here in this article, we are providing information about the colleges offered Scholarships by the Andhra Pradesh State Government. The following are the details of which colleges are eligible for the AP ePass Scholarship are listed below.
- All Post Matric Colleges in Andhra Pradesh authorized by the Government of Andhra Pradesh/Competent Authority.
- The list of colleges is communicated by Administrative Departments (Departments of Higher Education, Technical Education, School Education, Health Medical and Family Welfare, Employment and Training) to the Commissioner of Social Welfare.
How to Apply
In this article, we are also providing details on how to apply for the AP ePass Scholarship. Below are the steps given listed.
- Go to the Official website of the AP ePass Scholarship
- Click Here to apply for the Scholarship
- Click on the Status bar of the official web site
- Enter the details
- After submitting the OTP will be sent to the given mobile number.
The process to submit the Application form
Students after applying to the AP ePass Scholarship scan documents to be uploaded to the official website of the AP ePass Scholarship. And the two sets of documents will be submitted to the college which the student is studying.
Application Last date for ePass Scholarship
The Last date of the AP ePass Scholarship will be updated by the State Government of Andhra Pradesh on the official website of the ePass Scholarship.
Students can contact us given address in the following manner
Project Monitoring Unit
The Director of Social Welfare,
Service Road Opposite to Manipal Hospital,
Vijayawada – 520001
Students if you are having doubts you can comment on the comment box given below we will clarify your doubts by replying to the comment you commented below.