GUJCET Counseling 2019 – Check the GUJCET Exam Seat Allotment Details
GUJCET Counseling 2019: GUJCET is a state level entrance examination organized by Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board. GUJCET is conducted for students seeking admission into UG engineering and pharmacy colleges in Gujarat. The role of GSEB ends with the declaration of result and the entire admission process of GUJCET 2019 including GUJCET Counselling (GUJCET काउंसलिंग), is regulated by the Admission Committee for Professional Courses (ACPC). GUJCET 2019 Counselling is monitored by ACPC and seats are allotted strictly based on merit and preferences of the candidates. In other words, the committee will prepare a merit list of student names eligible for GUJCET Counselling and then allocate the Govt and Management seats to those students based on their rank and preference.
- GUJCET Syllabus & Exam Pattern – Download
- GUJCET Question Papers – Download in PDF
- GUJCET Answer Key/Solutions – Download
GUJCET Counseling, Seat Allotment Details 2019
Content in this Article
GUJCET Counseling is a gateway for admissions to all Government, Grant-in-aid and self-financed institutes in Gujarat under government quota seats and management quota. So, cracking the entrance exam is just not enough for students to get admission. Their names have to appear in the merit list released by ACPC to achieve eligibility in counselling.
The different stages of GUJCET Counselling 2019 are as under:
- Choice Filling
- Document Verification
- Seat Allotment
Let us now look into each of these stages in details.
GUJCET Counseling Registration Process
Only registered candidates can participate in the counselling process. So, follow the steps as under to register.
- Step 1: Reach one of the designated branches of Kotak Mahindra Bank.
- Step 2: Purchase booklet and 14-digit pin by paying INR 350 in the branch.
- Step 3: To register one must go to the official website and click on New Registration tab.
- Step 4: Fill up your personal details along with the 14-digit PIN you purchased in respective fields.
- Step 5: Generate a new password with 6- 12 alphanumeric characters
- Step 6: Make a note of your User ID and Password for further use.
GUJCET Document Verification
This stage involves the following steps:
- Step 1: Take a printout of the registration form, paste your passport size photograph on it and sign it.
- Step 2: Report at the Help Line Center to get your documents verified and submit the registration form.
Documents Needed For Verification:
- Class X mark sheet
- Class XII mark sheet
- GUJCET result
- School leaving certificate
- Caste certificate
- Category certificate for the unreserved economically weaker section (UEWS)
- Non-creamy layer certificate
- Physically handicapped certificate for PWD candidates
- Certificate of ex-serviceman
- Copy of certificate of in-serviceman
- Copy of certificate issued by the authority
- Photograph of the candidates from other states
- Any other certificate asked by the university
GUJCET Counseling, Seat allotment
Based on the following factors, students will be allotted a seat in one of the participating colleges of GUJCET. They can view their status by logging in the website.
- Choice filling and
- Availability of seats
Candidates can view their status by logging in to their account from the official website.
GUJCET 2019 Counselling – Admission
After successful seat allotment, students must report at the institute to complete the admission formalities followed by paying tuition fees. Also, candidates are required to carry the original documents mentioned above and a set of photocopies to complete the admission process.
GUJCET Counseling 2019
The tentative dates for GUJCET Counselling 2019 according to last year.
|Event Names||Important Dates|
|Availability of Information Booklet with PIN||Maybe till the end of May 2019|
|Online registration & submission of filled registration form with necessary documents at Help Centers||4th week April – 4th week May 2019|
|Declaration of Provisional Merit List||2nd week June 2019|
|Declaration of Final Merit List||4th week June 2019|
|Final list of Institutes and Seats||4th week June 2019|
|Filling & Alteration of choices by the candidates for admission||4th week June – 1st week July 2019|
|Deposition of Tuition Fees in the Bank and online generation of admission slip||1st week July 2019|
|Online Cancellation of Admission||1st week July 2019|
|Consent for Reshuffling and alteration of choices if any||2nd week July 2019|
|Declaration of Second Allotment List||3rd week July 2019|
|Deposition of Tuition Fees in the Bank and online generation of admission slip||3rd week July 2019|
|Online Cancellation of Admission||3rd week July 2019|
|Display of Vacancy after Round-2||3rd week July 2019|
|Commencement of Academic Term||3rd week July 2019|
In this article, we have given the information about the GUJCET Counselling Details in the academic year of 2019. So, refer once in this page and if you have any confusion about this article give a comment via comment section otherwise move to the official website. Don’t forget to share this article to our friends and family.