GUJCET Admit Card/ Hall Ticket 2020: Check the Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board are going to organize the test, i.e., GUJCET (Gujarat Common Entrance Test). For that purpose, they released the GUJCET Hall Ticket 2020. From the official news, lakhs of applicants are registered for the GUJCET exam. All the hopeful students are at this moment informed that GUJCET Admit Card (GUJCET एडमिट कार्ड) 2020 will be available soon. And the scheduled Gujarat Common Entrance Test date is 26th April 2020. In this, all the details are completely related to the Gujarat Common Entrance Test. You can view or download the GUJCET Entrance Exam Admit Card/Hall Ticket 2020 is also available on this page.
- GUJCET Syllabus & Exam Pattern – Download
- GUJCET Question Papers – Download in PDF
- GUJCET Answer Key/Solutions – Download
Content in this Article
GUJCET Admit Card/ Hall Ticket 2020
The GUJCET Admit Card 2020 – It will be updated soon
Moreover, all the candidates who are going to appear for the GUJECT Examination must download the GUJECT hall ticket, or GUJECT Admit card/Hall Ticket from the official site or this article. Candidates, after downloading the GUJECT Hall ticket 2020, check the details of the Exam center, Date of the examination, etc. And also, on the GUJECT admit card we can find the information such as Student Name, Register Number, Date of Birth, Photo, Signature, etc. Furthermore, candidates can ask the officials of the Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board for corrections, if any printing mistakes appear on the hall ticket. Moreover, contenders can download the hall ticket by following the below steps.
|Name Of The Organization||Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board|
|Conducting Body Of Admission||Admission Committee for Professional Courses (ACPC)|
|Name Of The Examination||Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GUJCET)|
|Type Of Test||State Level Entrance Test|
|Admit Card Release Date||Released|
|GUJCET 2019 Date||26th April 2019|
|Sub Category||Dental Entrance Exam, Pharmacy, Engineering, Medical|
Gujarat Common Entrance Test Hall Ticket 2020
Moreover, before proceeding Furthermore, applicants have to know about when the GUJCET Entrance Admit Card 2020 will be available here. On this page, we have updated almost all the useful information for the sake of people. As soon as the Gujarat Common Entrance Test Admit Card is available, then we will soon update this article. Hence, we insist the applicants check them and get more details about GUJCET Hall Ticket 2020. And also to give the general idea on this post, we have also attached the Syllabus and previous question Papers. Try to check them and prepare well.
Details Available On GUJCET Admit Card 2020
Therefore we all know that on GUJCET Admit Card 2020, some of the mandatory details will be printed. Those details are equipped in the below section. Read it carefully.
- Name of the Candidate’s Father
- The venue of the Exam Center
- Date & Time of the Test
- Reporting Time to the Exam Hall
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Roll Number
- Duration of the Online Test
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature
- Space for Applicant’s Signature
- Important Guidelines for the Exam Takers
- Registration Number
- Name of the Test Centre
- Name of the Exam Conducting Board
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
- Name of the Written Test
- Category of the Contender
- Full Name of the Applicant
- Examination Centre Code
- Signature of the Board Counselor
Documents Required For GUJCET 2020
- Voter’s Card
- Bank Passbook with the photograph
- E-Aadhar card with a photograph
- Employee ID
- PAN Card
- Identity Card issued by a recognized College/ University
- Permanent Driving License
- Photo identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- People’s Representative along with a photograph.
Steps for Download the GUJCET Admit Card 2020
On this page, especially in this section, we are going to give some steps to download the GUJCET Admit Card. And these will help you to download the GUJCET Hall Ticket 2020. So, check them and try to follow the steps.
- First log on the official site of the Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board.
- The home page will be appeared on the screen, click on the ‘GUJCET Admit Card 2020’.
- Click the suitable link to download the Hall Ticket.
- Enter your Details.
- And Click on the submit button.
- Then the GUJCET Hall Ticket 2020 will appear on the screen.
- Finally, download it and take some Copies.
Download the GUJCET Exam Admit Card 2020
|GUJCET Official Website||Click Here|
|Download the GUCET Exam Hall Ticket 2019||Click Here|
Hope this page is useful for those who are applying for the GUJCET Examination. So, refer once in GUJCET Admit Card/Hall Ticket 2020 (GUJCET हॉल टिकट) article if you have any query give a comment via comment section or go for the official site notification. Don’t forget to share this article with our friends and family.