UPPSC Medical Officer Grade – II Results 2021 – Uttar Pradesh Public Service Medical Officer Grade – II results were declared. So, the candidates who are appeared this examination can check this article. Totally, 181 candidates are selected for the position of Pediatrician and Anesthetist. UPPSC MO Grade 2 Interview 2021 will be conducted in two shifts. One is from July 26 to 30 and the other one is from Aug 2nd to 4th, 2021. UP Medical Vacancy 2021 was also available on our website. So, please do visit & check the overall details.
And, also the candidates can check the complete details of results on the official site i.e www.upsc.up.nic.in. So, read the complete information about UPPSC Medical Officer Grade – II Results 2021. Around 600 seats are for pediatricians and 590 for Anesthetists. And, 181 seats are filled up.
Content in this Article
UPPSC Medical Officer Grade – II Results 2021
|Name of Board||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC)|
|Exam Name||Medical Officer (MO)|
UPPSC MO 2nd Grade Results 2021
|UPPSC MO Grade – II Results 2021||Click Here|
|Important Links||Click Here|
|Notice Regarding Download Interview Letter||Click Here|
UPPPSC Important Dates 2021
- Online Application starting date: 28th May 2021.
- Online Application Closing date: 25th June 2021.
- Last Date for the Submission: 28th June 2021.
|Public Health Specialist||30|
How to check the Results of UPPSC MO 2021
Here are few steps about how to check the results of the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Medical Officer Grade-II 2021 were clearly mentioned below.
- Visit the official site of uppsc.up.nic.in.
- Then, the home page will be displayed to the candidates.
- On, the home page the candidates can see the official links of the notifications regarding notification, results, exams as well.
- So, just by clicking on the link, the page will be navigated to the new page of the results i.e UPPSC Medical Officier.
UPPSC MO Grade 2 Results 2021 Interview Rounds
The interview process was clearly mentioned in a step by steps process. So, read the below-mentioned steps.
- The Interview process will be conducted from July 26th to 30th, 2021, and Aug 2nd to 4th 2021.
- Interview rounds will be shifts wise.
- This recruitment officer post is for medical officers and will be short-listed total of around 3620 posts.
- So, the candidates can check the Grades by entering their enrollment numbers.
How to Download the Results Card
We have clearly mentioned the overall steps about the results card and the download process as well.
Step 1: Log in to the official site of the UPPSC Medical Officer Grade – II.
Step 2: After clicking on the link of the results card, the page will be a move to the next one.
Step 3: There the candidates need to enter the candidate’s application number and submit the form.
Step 4: So, the results will have appeared on the screen.
Step 5: Candidates can take a screenshot of the results or otherwise they can download the results card as well if needed.
Till now we have covered the overall information about UPPSC Medical Officer Grade – II Results 2021. If have any questions about the information provided above, you can ask us through the comments below. So, that we can clear all those doubts.