Check out Gujarat University Admission 2020. Candidates can check the necessary details about Gujarat University Admission 2020. We have provided all the details and admission procedures for various courses at Gujarat University. We have also given information about various courses present at this institute. Here we gave Admission Fee, Courses offered by the University, Application Form to join this college and other important details. Also, check various academic programs offered by Gujarat University (गुजरात विश्वविद्यालय प्रवेश). The Institute invites applications from candidates who have completed or are likely to complete the required courses this academic year.
This University offers various courses at UG, PG and doctoral level. The admission process for Gujarat University begins in the month of June for various courses. The application process is online for UG and PG courses. The admissions to this university will be done on the basis of the Qualifying exam from any of the Boards, and the percentage of marks obtained in the theory subjects are also important. This university takes students only on the merit base. This university takes medical candidates on the NEET results.
Gujarat University Admission 2020
Content in this Article
|Offered Courses||Diploma, UG, PG, and Ph.D.|
|Application Notification||Admissions open|
- Gujarat University Time Table – Click Here
- Gujarat University Admit card – Click Here
- Gujarat University Results – Click Here
- Gujarat University Courses and Syllabus – Click Here
- Gujarat University Question papers – Click Here
About Gujarat University
Gujarat University, established on 23 November 1949, is a state university situated at Ahmedabad. Gujarat University is an affiliating University at the undergraduate level, while it is a teaching one at the post-graduate level. Gujarat University has developed phenomenally in the last 67 years to be recognized as a premier University in the country today. It provides education in one of the widest range of disciplines to about two lakh students. The University offers various courses which are classified into Graduate, Postgraduate, Diploma courses, etc., to the eligible candidates. Also, the University has various affiliated colleges which offer numerous courses.
The University has seen the establishment of seven more Universities which are carved out of the jurisdiction of the Gujarat University, Sardar Patel University, Saurashtra University, Bhavnagar University, South Gujarat University, Gujarat Ayurveda University, Gujarat Agricultural University, and North Gujarat University. Close to three-hundred thousand students study at this university in the courses, faculties, and affiliated institutes. The university caters for external as well as enrolled students. Affiliates include 285 colleges, 35 approved institutions, and 20 recognized institutions, as of 2014.
Gujarat University 2020 Admission Dates at gujaratuniversity.ac.in
The Gujarat University Admissions in the academic year of 2020 will be available soon.
Previous Year Dates
|Commencement of Registrations and choice filling||May 06- June 01, 2019|
|Document Verification at respective Colleges.||May 06-01, 2019|
|Declaration of provisional Merit List||June 03, 2019|
|Declaration of Final Merit List & First Round Allotment||June 06, 2019|
|Choice filling for the second round||June 12-15, 2019|
|Second Round Allotment||June 17, 2019|
|Commencement of Registrations||May 06-17, 2019|
|Document Verification at respective Colleges.||May 10-18, 2019|
|Declaration of provisional Merit List||May 21, 2019|
|Declaration of Final Merit List||May 23, 2019|
|Commencement of Academic Term||June 12, 2019|
Courses Offered by Gujarat University Admission
The University offers Diplomas, Under Graduate, Post – Graduate and Ph.D. Under the following categories
Under Graduate Courses
- Bachelor of Arts
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Bachelor of Science
- Bachelor of Laws
- Bachelor of Education
- Bachelor of Physical Education
- Bachelor of Computer Application
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Drama
- Bachelor of Library & Information Sciences
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy
- Bachelor of Animation
- Bachelor of IT-IMS
- Bachelor of Mobile Applications and Technology
- Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery
- Bachelor of Science – Nursing
- Bachelor of Science – Audio & Speech Therapy
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery
- Bachelor of Communication, Journalism & Public Relations
- Bachelor of Science – Fire
- Bachelor of Architect
Post Graduate Courses
- Master of Philosophy
- Master of Commerce
- Master of Commerce – Integrated with Finance & International Business
- Master of Arts
- Master of Laws
- Master of Education
- Master of Computer Application
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Business Administration ( Evening )
- Master of Business Administration – Integrated
- Master of Science – Information Technology
- Master of Science – Forensic Science
- Master of Science – Animation
- Master of Science – ITIMS
- Master of Science – Mobile Applications & Technology
- Master of Journalism Studies
- Master of Development Communication
- Master of Physical Education
- Master of Labour Welfare
- Master of Surgery
- Master of Library & Information Sciences
- Master of Nursing
- Master of Chirugai
- Master of Dental Surgery
- Master of Physiotherapy
- Doctor of Medicine
- Post Graduate Diploma in Plant Tissue Culture
- Post Graduate Diploma in Plant Biodiversity
- Post Graduate Diploma in Bioinformatics
- Post Graduate Diploma in Space Science & its Applications
- Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Markets & Insurance
- Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Science & its Applications
- Post Graduate Diploma in Investment & Financial Analysis
- Post Graduate Diploma in Translation
- Post Graduate Diploma in Export-Import & International Finance
- Diploma in Clinical & Community Psychology
- Diploma in Counselling Psychology
- Doctor of Philosophy
- Doctor of Medicine
Duration of course at Gujarat University
This university offers many courses candidates interested join this college can apply online
- It offers Dual Degree & Diploma courses for 6 years
- It offers Undergraduate Programme for 3 or 4 Academic years
- It offers Postgraduation for 2 Full-Time years
- It also offers Doctoral programs for a minimum of 3 years and a maximum of 5 years.
Mode of entrance
Candidates can get admission to this university on the Performance of the applicants in the All India Entrance Examination like JEE-Mains, GATE, GUJCET. This exam will be the criteria for their selection for the various courses applied. Aspirants who get selected must have all the required documents with them for the admission procedure. The selection will be done on the Merit basis.
Application process and Fee details of Gujarat University
Candidates interested to join this college have to visit the official website. The application available can be filled in online mode. One can also download the application. Candidates should read the guidelines carefully and should apply for their interesting courses. The application consists of basic details of the person. Candidates seeking admission to the university must apply in the online form with nominal fee payment. For some specified courses, candidates can pay through the demand draft. After they get qualified for the exam they will be called for counseling. But for all this process it is must qualify for the All India entrance exam on a merit basis.
Documents required for Gujarat University Admission
The candidate who is interested to join this University should have these following documents at the time of counseling.
- Proof of date of birth.
- 10th Marks card.
- 10+2 Marks card.
- 4 copies of photographs.
- Address Proof
- Admissions allotment letter of ACPC
- Degree certificates ( for PG courses)
- PG Completion certificate for Ph.D. Programmes
- Scorecard of the Qualifying exam
Eligibility Criteria for Gujarat University
Candidates who wanted to join this university should meet the following eligibility
- Aspirants applying for Dual Degree & Diploma should have completed SSC under any recognized State Board
- Aspirants interested in applying for various Under Graduate courses for various streams should have passed Class 12th / Intermediate or any other equivalent examination from an approved Board of Education
- Candidates who are joining PG should have completed UG in the recognized university with good marks
- Candidates who want to join Doctoral programs should complete PG with a good percent.
Gujarat University Admission Contact details
Gujarat UniversityAddress – Navrangpura, Ahmedabad,Gujarat 380009Phone – 079 2630 0126Official Website – http://www.gujaratuniversity.ac.in/web/
We have provided Gujarat University Admissions 2020 in this article. Students are requested to share this article with their friends. Students who want to know more details about this article those associated with the Official Website for Gujarat University or our web page to know more information. Students who have any queries about this article can leave a review in the below report box for clarifying your doubts.