FSM MBA Counselling 2023: FORE School of Mgmt MBA is a state-level entrance examination organized by Applied Materials. FSM MBA is conducted for applicants seeking admission into Under Graduate engineering and MBA colleges in Applied Materials. The role of FSM University ends with the declaration of result and the entire admission process of Christ University 2023 including Christ MBA Counselling (FSM MBA काउंसलिंग), is regulated by the Admission Committee for Management Business Courses (ACPC).
FSM MBA 2023 Counselling is monitored by ACPC and seats are allotted strictly based on merit and preferences of the candidates. In other words, the committee will prepare a merit list of student names eligible for FSM MBA Counselling and then allocate the Govt and Management seats to those students based on their rank and preference.
- FSM MBA Syllabus & Exam Pattern – Download
- FSM MBA Question Papers – Download
- FSM MBA Answer Key/ Solutions – Download
FSM MBA Counselling, Seat Allotment Details 2023
FSM MBA Counseling is a gateway for admissions to all Govt, Grant-in-aid and self-financed institutes in Gujarat under govt quota seats and management quota. So, cracking the entrance examination is just not enough for students to get admission. Their names have to appear in the merit list released by ACPC to achieve eligibility in FSM MBA Counselling.
The different stages of FSM MBA Counselling 2023 are as under:
- Choice Filling
- Document Verification
- Seat Allotment
Let us now look into each of these stages in detail.
FORE School of Management MBA Counseling Registration Process
Only registered candidates can participate in the FSM MBA Counselling process. So, follow the steps as under to register.
- Step 1: Reach one of the designated branches of Kotak Mahindra Bank.
- Step 2: Purchase booklet and 14-digit pin by paying INR 350 in the branch.
- Step 3: To register one must go to the official website and click on the New Registration tab.
- Step 4: Fill up your personal details along with the 14-digit PIN you purchased in respective fields.
- Step 5: Generate a new password with 6- 12 alphanumeric characters
- Step 6: Make a note of your User ID and Password for further use.
FSM MBA Counselling Document Verification
This FSM MBA Counselling Document Verification involves the following steps:
- Step 1: Take a printout of the registration form, paste your passport size photograph on it and sign it.
- Step 2: Report at the Help Line Center to get your documents verified and submit the registration form.
Documents Needed For Verification:
- Class X mark sheet
- Class XII mark sheet
- AMAT result
- School leaving certificate
- Caste certificate
- Category certificate for the unreserved economically weaker section (UEWS)
- Non-creamy layer certificate
- Physically handicapped certificate for PWD candidates
- Certificate of ex-serviceman
- Copy of certificate of in-serviceman
- Copy of certificate issued by the authority
- Photograph of the candidates from other states
- Any other certificate asked by the university
FSM MBA Counseling, Seat allotment
Based on the following factors, students will be allotted a seat in one of the participating colleges of FSM Delhi. They can view their status by logging in the website.
- Choice filling and
- Availability of seats
Candidates can view their status by logging in to their account from the official website.
FSM MBA Counselling 2023– Admission
After successful seat allotment, students must report at the institute to complete the admission formalities followed by paying tuition fees. Also, candidates are required to carry the original documents mentioned above and a set of photocopies to complete the admission process.
FSM MBA Entrance Counseling 2023
The tentative dates for FSM MBA Exam Counselling 2023.
|CAT 2023 Registration Starts||August 02, 2023|
|CAT 2023 Registration Closes||September 20, 2023|
|CAT 2023 Admit Card Release||November 07, 2023|
|CAT 2023 Exam Date||November 26, 2023|
|XAT Registration Opens||July 15, 2023|
|XAT Registration Closes||November 30, 2023|
|Last Date for XAT Application through GMAT / GRE||December 31, 2023|
|XAT Exam Date||January 07, 2024|
|Online Application Re-opens after CAT Result||December 22, 2023|
|Last date to apply for FORE admission||January 31, 2024|
|Shortlist Announcement||February 2024|
|Personal Interview Process (PI)||February to March 2024|
|Declaration of Result||April 2024|
|Program Commencement||June 2024|
In this article, we have given the information regarding the FSM MBA Counselling 2023 Details in the year 2023. So, refer once in this article and if you have any confusion about this article give a comment via comment section otherwise move to the official site. Don’t forget to share this article with our friends and family.