Check out the details of the Topic TS ECET 2023 Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility. Here we have provided the complete information on the Basic Details of Telangana State Common Entrance Test in Engineering.
(తెలంగాణా స్టేట్ ఇసిఇటి) 2023 like TS ECET 2023 Exam Pattern, Exam Dates, Eligibility, TS ECET Syllabus, TS ECET 2023 Application Form, and Fee. Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University will conduct this exam on the behalf of the Telangana State Council of Higher Education. TS ECET exam is held only for diploma holders & for B.Sc Mathematics degree holders.
Also, read the following links for More Information on the following Topics.
- CUCET Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Answer Key, Date, Eligibility
- ISI Admission Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
- ATIT Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
About Telangana ECET
The Telangana State Council of Higher Education is conducting admission to the Candidates into various Engineering and Pharmacy Courses who passed Diploma in Engineering/ Pharmacy or B.Sc with Mathematics and qualified in ECET. Candidates after acquiring degree have an opportunity to join in various industries and can also acquire higher qualifications by joining various Post-graduate courses in engineering and technology directly.
Telangana State Council will issue a notification during June-July in newspapers indicating the dates and ranks of the candidates to be attended for Registration, Verification of Certificates and Schedule for Exercising options and also notify the list of Help-line Centres. Candidates who fail to report for Certificates verification will not be considered for allotment of seats in any of the colleges.
TS ECET full form is Telangana State Engineering Common Entrance Test
TS ECET 2023 Exam Dates
|Starting of Online registration||01.03.2023 (Wednesday)|
|Commencement of submission of online|
|Last date to submit the application (without late fee)||08.05.2023 (Monday)|
|The last date to submit the application (with Rs.500/- late fee)||11.05.2023 ((Thursday)|
|The last date to submit the application (with Rs.1000/- late fee)||13.05.2023 (Saturday)|
|The last date to submit the application (with Rs.5000/- late fee)||Last week of May 2023|
|The last date to submit the application (with Rs.10,000/- late fee)||1st week of June 2023|
|Availability of Admit card/Hall ticket||16.05.2023 (Tuesday)|
|TS ECET 2023 Exam date||20.05.2023 (Saturday)|
|Announcement of Result||13th June 2023|
|Beginning of Counselling process||July 29, 2023|
TS ECET 2023 Application Form
The Telangana ECET Online Application Available on the Official Website of TSCHE. Application form for all courses is issued from March 2023. The following we provide the Online Application form for Telangana Engineering 2023 Entrance Test.
- Online Application
- Model Online Application Form
- View Your Submitted Application Form
- Forgot Registration Number
- Instructions for Corrections in Online Application Form
How To Apply:
- The Telangana ECET 2023 Application Form available for the Candidates to apply in online mode only. The application form will be available online from March 2023.
- Submit all required documents in the Application Form. After submitting all details in the form of entrance test students required to upload the scanned copy of the photograph and signature.
- After the Registration process completion Print the Application as a Hardcopy.
Application Fee For ECET 2023 Test
The Application Fee for the Entrance test is Rs. 500 and Rs. 300 for SC/ST category. The Application Fee is applied for Engineering courses below, Candidates can submit the fee Payment of the Application fee can be pay through online mode.
Centers of TS ECET: Hyderabad, Warangal, Karimnagar, Khammam
List of Courses in TS ECET
- ANE- Aeronautical Engineering
- ASE -Aerospace Engineering
- AUT -Automobile Engineering
- BIO -Bio-Technology
- BME- Bio-Medical Engineering
- CEE- Civil and Environmental Engineering
- CER- Chemical (Ceramic) Technology
- CHE- Chemical Engineering
- CIV -Civil Engineering
- CPE -Chemical Petro Engineering
- CSE -Computer Science and Engineering
- CSS- Computer Science and Systems Engineering
- CST -Computer Science and Technology
- CVT -Civil Technology
- ECE -Electronics and Communication Engineering
- ECM -Electronics and Computer Engineering
- ECS- Electronics Control Systems Engineering
- EEE -Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- EIE -Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering
- ETC -Electronics and Telecommunication Engg.
- ETM -Electronics and Telematics
- GIN -Geo-Informatics
- ICE -Instrumentation and Control Engineering
- INF -Information Technology
- IPE -Industrial Production Engineering
- IST -Instrumentation Engineering and Technology
- MCT -Mechanical (Mechatronics) Engineering
- MEC -Mechanical Engineering
- MET -Metallurgical Engineering
- MIN -Mining Engineering
- MME -Mining Machinery Engineering
- MMT -Metallurgy and Material Engineering
The Eligibility Criteria for ECET Entrance Test which includes the Age limit for Admission in Telangana University 2023, Telangana ECET Admission Qualification as follows. The Following Group or Category of Courses list is the Eligibility for the Admission in Telangana PGECET.
- Nationality: The candidate must be the citizen of India
- Qualification: The Qualification of Candidates is to hold a Diploma degree in engineering/technology/pharmacy from the Telangana State board or any other diploma recognized by the government of Telangana. The Students pass the 3-year B.Sc Degree examination with Mathematics from Telangana State can also apply. Students have to secure 45% marks and 40% marks for SC/ST category in the qualifying examination.
TS ECET 2023 Exam Pattern
The Telangana ECET entrance examination will be conducted in online mode. There would be no negative marking so no mark will deduct for each wrong answer and also for Multiple Marking in the Answer Sheet. The exam pattern according to the marks and selected course by students for the Telangana Engineering Entrance Test 2023Test is given as follows,
|Engineering Subjects (Separate for each Branch)||
Syllabus for TS ECET 2023
The Telangana ECET syllabus will be based on the Entrance Test of Selected course by the Student. The Following are the Course list for Syllabus to Revise in the Telangana Engineering Common Entrance Test as with the list of available topics in the written test.
- B.Sc. (Mathematics)
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Mining Engineering
How to Prepare
- The best source is to refer the past question papers and practice those model papers. When we refer to the previous question papers then we automatically know the important topics and type of the questions.
- Make a note of all the important topics & points and Mark the questions that we feel important or tough.
- Put small daily targets, weekly targets and Revise the subject or topic as many times as possible until you are perfect on that.
- Understand & know the complete exam pattern & syllabus. Concentrate on the basic concept & try to cover the complete syllabus.
Model/Previous Years Questions for Entrance Test 2023
You can Check the previous Question Papers for Telangana Engineering Entrance Test 2023 Exam. We provide the Official Question Papers for the Candidates appearing in the Engineering Joint entrance Test 2023 exam.
Click Here: Entrance Exam Previous Question Papers
ECET Admit Card
Candidates will be able to get the Entrance Test to admit card 2023 through online mode from the website. Applicants can download TS ECET 2023 admit card from the official website. Candidates with invalid admit card will not be allowed to enter the test center. Candidates who have successfully submitted their application form within the time frame. Admit card will contain exam schedule, exam center details, candidate’s roll number, etc.
Click Here: Entrance Exam Admit Card
TS ECET Result
The Result will be available from Telangana ECET in online mode declared tentatively on After the written exam available on the official website. Candidates can check their Entrance Test 2023 result by entering roll number. The merit list will be declared after the results official available on the institute’s website.
TS ECET 2023 Counseling
- Telangana Engineering Admission of Counselling 2023 will be conducted for the rank holders who have qualified the Common Entrance Exam. The Candidates have to register for counseling on the official website after successfully clearing the Common Entrance Test 2023.
- The Qualified Students will be called for counseling as per their preferences are given in the application form as per the streams of Students and Rank Qualified on the entrance Exam.
- Domicile certificate of AP/TS state.
- ID proof of the candidate.
- 10th and 12th class passing certificate from the recognized board.
- Graduation Degree and Mark sheets.
- Character certificate.
Also, read the following for more Information
- UUEE Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
- TS PGECET Application Form, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern
Hope you may get the Complete information on the Concept Details of TS ECET 2023 (తెలంగాణా స్టేట్ ఇసిఇటి 2023) Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility. For any query, you can contact us via the comment box. You can share or subscribe to our Website for more information on Other Concepts.