Vodafone Scholarship is a brand of Telecommunication. Vodafone and Idea have released this scholarship for the students who are needy financially and students who are merit in their studies can apply for this Vodafone Scholarship for their educational purpose. In this article, we are providing the details of the Vodafone Scholarship. Here in this article, we are also providing the details of documents required for the Vodafone Scholarship, Online Application Form, How to apply for the Vodafone Scholarship, Last date of the Vodafone Scholarship, and much more information and details are provided here. So read this article, till the end completely for applying for Vodafone Scholarship.
Vodafone Scholarship 2021
Vodafone Scholarship is helping the students for their education purpose in financially who are backward and students who are merit in their education. The following is the overview of the Vodafone Scholarship which is given below in the tabular form.
|Vodafone Idea Foundation
|Name of the Scholarship
|10th class to Ph.D.
|Will be informed in the details
|Last date to Apply
|15th December 2020
|Mode of Application
Vodafone Scholarship Rewards
For students who are eagerly waiting for the Vodafone Scholarship to apply for them, there are different rewards according to the different scholarships and eligibility criteria of the Vodafone Scholarship. The following is the overview of the different rewards offered by the British Multinational Company which is given below in the tabular form students should check about it.
- Vodafone Scholarship rewards are Rs.1,000 to Rs.10,000 or more
- Vodafone Scholarship is also provided from Indian currency to Dollars based on Nationality.
Vodafone Scholarship Types
There are two types of scholarships that are providing for the students by the British MultiNational Company. The following are the two types of scholarships of Vodafone which are given below.
- Need-Based Scholarships
- Merit-Based Scholarships
Need-Based Scholarships:- Need-based scholarships are awarded based on the financial need or background of the student. These scholarships are available for low-income families to make sure that students are able to continue their education with a reduced financial burden to their families.
Merit-Based Scholarships:- Many government and private organizations offer merit-based scholarships to help financially backward students in their education. These scholarships are provided to encourage students through rewards to perform in their studies and make a positive fund to society.
Vodafone Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
Students who are applying for the Vodafone Scholarship should know the eligibility criteria according to Vodafone telecommunication company. The following are points that are eligible for the Vodafone Scholarship which is given below students should check these eligibility criteria before they are applying for the Vodafone Scholarship.
- Students who are currently pursuing their studies in 1oth, 12th, UG, PG, and Ph.D. are eligible for this Vodafone Scholarship.
- The eligibility criteria are applicable based on the selection of the scholarship either it is Needy based scholarship or a Merit-based scholarship.
- This Vodafone Scholarship will provide the Needy Based check financially, and for merit-based scholarship depending upon the last qualification examination marks.
Vodafone Scholarship Not Eligibility Criteria
Students who are interested to apply for this Vodafone Scholarship should know the not eligibility criteria which are announced by the Vodafone Telecommunications Company for the students who are financially needy and for the students who are merit in their education but not having financial support for further studies. The following are the points to be followed by the students which are given below.
- Students who are not pursuing current studies are not eligible for this Vodafone Scholarship.
- This Vodafone Scholarship is for only those who are financially weaker to complete their further studies for that student’s scholarship is eligible if not students are not eligible for this Vodafone Scholarship.
Documents Required for the Vodafone Scholarship
The following are the documents required to the students while applying for the Vodafone Scholarship are given below.
- Adhaar Card
- Income Certificate
- Ration Card
- Mobile Number
How To APply for the Vodafone Scholarship
The students who are applying for the Vodafone Scholarship should follow the steps which are given below to apply Vodafone Scholarship.
- Go and visit the official website of the Vodafone Scholarship.
- Click here to apply
- Click on Register for needy-based scholarship
- Click on Register for the merit-based scholarship
- Enter the details which are asked about the applicant
- Click on submit
The following are contact details of the Vodafone Scholarship, Students who are having queries can contact these details which are given below.
Vodafone Idea Limited
Email Id:[email protected]
Students still who are having queries can contact us by commenting on your queries in the comment box which is given below. We will reach by replying to your queries. For more information, about all the scholarship students can click on “Notify Me” or “Notify me through Email”.