Check Out Computer Programming Notes Pdf. We have provided Computer Programming B.Tech 1st Year Study Materials and Lecture Notes for CSE, ECE, EEE, IT, Mech, Civil, ANE, AE, PCE and all other branches. From the following B.tech 1st-year Computer Programming Notes, you can get the complete Study Material in Single Download Link. We provide B.tech 1st-year Computer Programming (कंप्यूटर प्रोग्रामिंग नोट्स) study materials to B.Tech student with free of cost and it can download easily and without registration need.
Also, Read The following links for More Information
- Engineering English pdf 1st Year Notes – Download Books & Notes, Lecture Notes, Study Materials
- The Engineering Mathematics 1st-year pdf Notes – Download Books & Notes, Lecture Notes, Study Materials
- Engineering Environmental Studies Notes Pdf- Download 1st Year Books & Notes, Lecture Notes, Study Materials
- Engineering Mechanics Pdf 1st year Notes Pdf – Download Books & Notes, Lecture Notes, Study Materials
Content in this Article
Computer Programming Lecture Notes Pdf
Formulating algorithmic solutions to problems and implementing algorithms in C. Notion of Operation of a CPU, Notion of an algorithm and computational procedure, editing and executing programs in Linux. Understanding branching, iteration and data representation using arrays. Modular programming and recursive solution formulation. Understanding pointers and dynamic memory allocation. Understanding miscellaneous aspects of C. Comprehension of file operations.
Introduction To Computer Programming
- A computer is a programmable machine. This means it can execute a programmed list of instructions and respond to new instructions that it is given.
- Computer Programming is the process of developing and implementing various sets of instructions to enable a computer to do a certain task.
- Programs are written to solve problems or perform tasks on a computer.
Computer Programming Notes Pdf Download
|computer programming for first-year engineering|
|Engineering computer programming pdf|
|Introduction to computer programming PPT|
|Engineering Computer Programming Question Paper|
List of Reference Books for Engineering Computer Programming
- ANSI C Programming, Gary J. Bronson, Cengage Learning.
- Programming in C, Bl Juneja Anita Seth, Cengage Learning.
- The C Programming Language, Dennis Richie, and Brian Kernighan, Pearson Education.
- C Programming-A Problem Solving Approach, Forouzan, Gilberg, Cengage.
- Programming with C, Bichkar, Universities Press.
- Programming in C, ReemaThareja, OXFORD.
- C by Example, Noel Kalicharan, Cambridge.
Engineering Computer Programming Syllabus- 1st Year
History and Hardware – Computer Hardware, Bits and Bytes, Components, Programming Languages – Machine Language, Assembly Language, Low- and High-Level Languages, Procedural and Object-Oriented Languages, Application and System Software, The Development of C Algorithms The Software Developmen Process.
Introduction to C Programming- Identifiers, The main () Function, The printf () Function Programming Style – Indentation, Comments, Data Types, Arithmetic Operations, Expression Types, Variables and Declarations, Negation, Operator Precedence, and Associativity, Declaration Statements, Initialization. Assignment – Implicit Type Conversions, Explicit Type Conversions (Casts), Assignment Variations, Mathematical Library Functions, Interactive Input, Formatted Output, Format Modifiers.
Control Flow-Relational Expressions – Logical Operators:
Selection: if-else Statement, nested if, examples, Multi-way selection: switch, else-if, examples. Repetition: Basic Loop Structures, Pretest and Posttest Loops, Counter-Controlled and Condition-Controlled Loops, The while Statement, The for Statement, Nested Loops, The do-while Statement.
Modular Programming: Function and Parameter Declarations, Returning a Value, Functions with Empty Parameter Lists, Variable Scope, Variable Storage Class, Local Variable Storage Classes, Global Variable Storage Classes, Pass by Reference, Passing Addresses to a Function, Storing Addresses, Using Addresses, Declaring and Using Pointers, Passing Addresses to a Function. Case Study: Swapping Values, Recursion – Mathematical Recursion, Recursion versus Iteration.
Arrays & Strings: One-DimensionalArrays, Input, and Output of Array Values, Array Initialization, Arrays as Function Arguments, Two-Dimensional Arrays, LargerDimensionalArrays- Matrices Strings: String Fundamentals, String Input and Output, String Processing, Library Functions
Pointers, Structures, Files: Concept of a Pointer, Initialisation of pointer variables, pointers as function arguments, passing by address, Dangling memory, address arithmetic, character pointers and functions, pointers to pointers, Dynamic memory management functions, command-line arguments. Structures: Derived types, Structures declaration, Initialization of structures, accessing structures, nested structures, arrays of structures, structures, and functions, pointers to structures, self-referential structures, unions, typedef, bit-fields. Data Files: Declaring, Opening, and Closing File Streams Reading from and Writing to Text Files, Random File Access
• Understand the basic terminology used in computer programming
• Write, compile and debug programs in C language.
• Use different data types in a computer program.
• Design programs involving decision structures, loops, and functions.
• Explain the difference between call by value and call by reference
• Understand the dynamics of memory by the use of pointers
• Use different data structures and create/update basic data files.
Engineering Computer Programming Review Questions
- Explain the evolution of computers.
- With suitable diagram explain about computer organization
- With a suitable example, explain about Number Systems.
- Explain the various types of softwares with suitable examples.
- Explain in detail about the software development steps.
- Draw a flowchart to multiply two matrices.
- Write the pseudo code to multiply two matrices.
- What is an algorithm? Write an algorithm to print even numbers from 2 to 100.
- Explain any 8 formatting features with an example for each.
- Explain the various looping constructs. Give an example fo each and explain the working of the construct.
- Write a C program to find the sum of the series:
- Write a C program to print the given number in reverse order.
- Explain any 2 constructs used for decision making. Give an example for each and explain the working of the construct.
- Explain the different parameter passing methods with examples.
- Write notes on storage classes in C.
- Explain about structures and unions with suitable examples.
- Write notes on pointers
Buy Engineering Computer Programming Books for 1st year Online at Amazon.in
- Cengage Learning
- Gary Bronson
- Course Technology Inc
- Edition no. 4th edition (02/02/2006)
- Paperback: 768 pages
- B.L Juneja, A Seth
- Cengage Learning India Private Limited.
- Edition no. 1 (01/01/1970)
- Paperback: 526 pages
- Prentice Hall
- Brian W. Kernighan, Dennis Ritchie
- Edition no. 2 (03/22/1988)
- Paperback: 288 pages
- Harry. H. Chaudhary
- Createspace Independent Pub
- Edition no. International Best Selling Edition. (07/07/2014)
- Paperback: 394 pages
We provided the Download Links to Computer Programming Notes Pdf for Engineering Students. Share this article with your classmates and friends so that they can also follow Latest Study Materials and Notes on Engineering Subjects. Any University student can download given B.Tech Notes and Study material or you can buy B.Tech 1st Year Engineering Computer Programing Books at Amazon also. For any query regarding on Engineering Computer Programing Pdf Contact us via the comment box below.