Check Out Information Technology and E-Business pdf free download. We provide MBA Information Technology and E-Business study materials to MBA student with free of cost and it can download easily and without registration need. The core courses in an MBA program cover various areas of business such as accounting, finance, marketing, human resources, operations, and statistics etc. Here you can check the Download Links to MBA 4th Sem Study Materials & Books (MBA ఇన్ఫర్మేషన్ టెక్నాలజీ మరియు ఇ-బిజినెస్). From the following MBA Information Technology and E-Business Notes, you can get the complete Study Material in Single Download Link.
Also, Read The Following Links:
- The MBA Global HR Practices Notes Pdf- Download 4th Sem Study Materials & Books
- MBA Cross-Cultural Business Management Textbook Pdf – Download 4th Sem Study Materials & Books
- The MBA International Logistics Management pdf Notes – Download 4th Sem Study Materials & Books
Content in this Article
MBA Information Technology and E-Business Notes pdf
The objectives of this lesson are to Explain why knowledge of information systems is important for business professionals, Identify five areas of information systems knowledge they need, and Recognize several challenges that a business manager might face in managing the successful and ethical development and use of information technology in business. The foundation of the information system, components of information system (namely, people, hardware, software, data, and networks as resources to perform input, processing, output, storage, and control activities that transform data resources into information products), business applications of information systems and introduction to electronic business.
Information Technology and E-Business MBA notes pdf
|Information Technology and E-Business notes MBA pdf|
|Information Technology and E-Business lecture notes pdf|
|Information Technology and E-Business Question Paper|
Suggested Books for MBA Information Technology and E-Business
- Bergeron, P. (1996). INFORMATION RESOURCES MANAGEMENT. Annual Review of Information Science and Technology, 31, 263-300.
- Boud, D. and G. Feletti, Eds. (1991). THE CHALLENGE OF PROBLEM-BASED LEARNING. London, Kogan Page Limited.
- Brooks, F. P. (1975). THE MYTHICAL MAN-MONTH – ESSAYS ON SOFTWARE ENGINEERING, Addison-Wesley Publishing Company.
- Canzer, B. (2005). E-BUSINESS AND COMMERCE STRATEGIC THINKING AND PRACTICE (INDIAN ADAPTATION), New Delhi Biztantra (originally published by Houghton Mifflin Co., USA).
- Choo, C. W. (1998). INFORMATION MANAGEMENT FOR THE INTELLIGENT ORGANIZATION THE ART OF SCANNING THE ENVIRONMENT. Medford, NJ Information Today Inc. Cronin, B. & Davenport, E. (1991). Elements of information management. Metuchen, NJ Scarecrow Press
- Davenport, T. (1997). INFORMATION ECOLOGY MASTERING THE INFORMATION AND KNOWLEDGE ENVIRONMENT. New York, NY Oxford University Press.
- Eisenmann, T. R. (2002). INTERNET BUSINESS MODELS TEXTS AND CASES, New York McGraw-Hill Irwin.
- Enderle, Georges (1999). INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS ETHICS. University of Notre Dame Press.
- Habermas, J. (1990), MORAL CONSCIOUSNESS AND COMMUNICATIVE ACTION. Studies in contemporary social thought, MIT Press.
- Joseph, P.T. (2005). E-COMMERCE AN INDIAN PERSPECTIVE (2e), New Delhi Prentice-Hall of India
- Kaspersky, (2008). THE CYBERCRIME ECOSYSTEM WHITEPAPER, Kaspersky Lab
- O’Brien, J. (2004). MANAGEMENT INFORMATION SYSTEMS MANAGING INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY IN THE BUSINESS ENTERPRISE, New Delhi Tata McGraw-Hill.
- Rayport, J. F. & Jaworski, B. J. (2002). INTRODUCTION TO E-COMMERCE, New York McGraw-Hill Irwin.
- Stair, R. M. & Reynolds, G. W. (2001). PRINCIPLES OF INFORMATION SYSTEMS, 5e, Singapore Thomson Learning.
MBA Information Technology and E-Busines syllabus pdf
Unit – I: Foundation Concepts
Foundations of information systems (IS) in business System concepts – components of an IS – IS resources – fundamental roles of IS applications in business – e-business in business – trends in IS – types of IS – managerial challenges of information technology. Competing with information technology (IT) Fundamentals of strategic advantage – strategic uses of IT – the value chain and strategic IT – using IT for strategic advantages – the basics of doing business on the Internet.
Unit – II: Information Technologies
Managing data resources Data resource management – types of databases – database management approach – data warehouse, data mining, and their business applications. The networked enterprise Networking the enterprise – trends in telecommunications – the business value of telecommunication networks – the Internet revolution – the business value of the Internet, Intranet and Extranet.
Unit – III: Business Applications – E-Business And E-Commerce
E-Business systems IT in business – functional business systems – cross-functional enterprise systems and applications – e-Business models – Enterprise e-Business systems – Customer relationship management (CRM) – Enterprise resource planning (ERP) and
Supply chain management (SCM) E-Commerce Systems E-Commerce systems – Essential e-Commerce processes – electronic payment processes – e-commerce application trends – Web store requirements – Clicks-and-bricks in e-Commerce-m-Commerce.
Unit – IV: Development Processes
Developing Business/IT Strategies Planning for competitive advantage – business models and planning – Business/IT planning – Business application planning – Implementing IT – End user resistance and involvement – change management Developing Business/IT solutions IS development – the Systems approach – the Systems Development Cycle – Prototyping – Systems development process – End-user development implementing new systems – evaluating hardware, software and services.
Unit – V: Management Challenges
Security and ethical challenges Ethical responsibility of business – computer crime – privacy issues – health issues – Security management of IT – tools of security management – internet worked security defenses – security measures Information Technology Act 2000 in India. Enterprise and global management of IT Managing the IS function – failures in IT management – the international dimension in IT management – Cultural, political
and geo-economic challenges Global business/IT strategies and applications – global IT platforms.
MBA Information Technology and E-Business Review Questions
- How can we best communicate and meet the requirements of our customers, employees, vendors, and suppliers using the latest e-business technology?’
Buy MBA Information Technology and E-Business Online at Amazon.in
- English (Publication Language)
- 592 Pages - 04/14/2008 (Publication Date) - Springer (Publisher)
- Motilal Books UK
- Mukesh Dhunna (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 797 Pages - 06/17/2021 (Publication Date) - Laxmi Publications (Publisher)
- Reema Thareja (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 440 Pages - 08/01/2017 (Publication Date) - Oxford University Press (Publisher)
Any University student can download given MBA Information Technology and E-Business Notes and Study material or you can buy MBA 4th sem Information Technology and E-Business Books at Amazon also. We have Provided the MBA Information Technology and E-Business pdf free download- MBA 4th Sem Notes, Study Materials & Books. Share this article with other Students of MBA who are searching for MBA 4th Sem Books & Notes. For more information about the Information Technology and E-Business Notes, visit our website and you can clarify your doubts via comment box.