CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship is a central board of education that offers a scholarship for the Single Girl Child and for merit students. Children who are only children to their parents are applicable for the scholarship. Today in this article, we are providing the full details about the CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship. In this article, we are also providing the details of Eligibility Criteria of the CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship, Documents required for the CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship, Last date of the CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship, Online Application and more details are providing in this article. So read this article completely till the end to get valuable information about the CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship.
Content in this Article
CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship
Students who are interested and waiting to apply for this CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship can apply by knowing all the details of the scholarship. The following is the overview of the CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship which is given below in the tabular form.
|Scholarship By||Provided by the CBSE|
|Name of the Scholarship||Central Board Secondary Education Single Girl Child Scholarship|
|Eligibility||class 10th to class 12th|
|Scholarship Amount||Will be informed in the details|
|Last date to Apply||10th December 2020|
|Mode of Application||Online|
CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship Rewards
There are two types of CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship are provided by the central board of Secondary Education. Regarding the scholarships the rewards of the scholarship and eligibility criteria of the scholarship depended. The following are the rewards of the scholarships provided by the Central Board Secondary Education Government which are given below in the tabular form.
Eligible Classes for scholarship
Scholarship Per Month
|Total Scholarship Amount|
|Class 11th||₹ 500||₹ 6000|
|Class 12th||₹ 500||₹ 6000|
|Total Scholarship for 2 years||₹ 12000||——–|
Important Dates of CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship
The following are the important dates which are given below in the tabular form.
|Scholarship Event||Important Dates|
|Last Date to Apply||10th December 2020|
|List available for shortlisting candidates||21st December 2020|
|Conducting the interview process||02nd January 2021|
|Shoplifting candidates for the final procedure||12th January 2021|
|Final result announced||February 2021|
|Distribution of scholarships||February 2021|
CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
Students who are waiting eagerly to apply for the CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship should know the details of Eligibility Criteria which is announced by the Central Board Secondary Education Government. The following are points to be noted while applying for the CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship which is given below.
- Students who are applying for this scholarship should be the only child for their parents are only eligible for the CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship.
- Students should pass their 10th examinations with a minimum of 60% are only eligible for the CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship.
- The application must have attached an original copy of the statement provided by the publish officer, with her application.
- The application form should be provided by the Principal of the school/Head of the institute from where the student is pursuing the 11th class.
- The student must and should have passed the 10th class examination in 2019 from any CBSE organized school.
- The tuition fee of the Central Board Secondary Education School from where the candidate has completed her 10th class should not be more than 1500 per month. For 11th and 12th classes an additional 10% increase in fee is considered.
- For CBSE board NRI students, the maximum tuition fees will be up to 6000/- per month.
Allocation of the CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship
The number of scholarships for a particular year shall be fixed and shall be rewarded to all such “Single Girl Students” who have scored 60% or more marks in the CBSE Class 10th Examination in that year.
Duration of CBSE Single Girl Child scholarship and its renewal
The following are the points for the renewal students who are renewing their scholarship for the 2nd time for that students the points to be remembered for the renewal scholarship are given below.
- The Scholarship rewarded shall be renewed for a period of one-year successful
completion of class 11th. Renewal should also depend on promotion to the next class provided the scholar secures 50percent or more marks in aggregate in the examination which determines her promotion to the next class.
- The renewal/ continuation of the scholarship, in cases where a student gives up her select course of study before its completion or if she changes the school or course of study shall be subject to the existing approval of the Board. Good in behave and regularity in attendance are required to continue of scholarship. The decision of the Board shall be final and involving in all such matters. A Scholarship once canceled shall not be renewed under any condition.
Rate of CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarships and mode of payment
- The rate of the scholarship should be Rs. 500 per month. A Scholarship rewarded under the scheme should be paid for a maximum period of 2years.
- Payment will be made through ECS/NEFT.
Jurisdiction of Courts/ Tribunals of the scholarship
- A Scholarship once canceled should not be renewed under any conditions.
- The decision of the Chairperson of the Board shall be final and involving in all such matters.
- Any occurring argument arising out of this scholarship scheme should be subject to the person’s jurisdiction of the court situated in Delhi or New Delhi only.
Documents required for the CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarships
The following are the required documents to be submitted while applying for the CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarships are given below.
- Adhaar Number
- 10th Marks sheet
- Bank Account details of the applicant
Where to send Application Forms with documents
The print out of the online application form along with documents required should be sent in an envelope by writing the Applicant details and where the applicant is sending the envelope that address should be written outside of the envelope. The following are the details of the address where to send this envelope are given below.
APPLICATION FOR CBSE MERIT SCHOLARSHIP FOR SGC 10 RENEWAL-2019
should be sent to the ASSISTANT SECRETARY SCHOLARSHIP,
CBSE, SHIKSHA KENDRA,
2nd COMMUNITY CENTRE, PREET VIHAR, DELHI 110 092.
How To Apply For the CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship
The following are the steps to be remembered while applying to the CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship which is given below students should follow these steps.
- Go and visit the official website of the CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship
- Click here for the official website
- Click on the Guidelines and Application form/Apply now
- Select the scholarship you are applying for
- Click on Apply Now
- Click on SGC Fresh Application
- Enter the roll number and date of the candidate
- Click on Proceed
- Enter the details of the applicant
- Click on Submit/Register
Note:- Students can click on this link for the Application Form to Apply
Students who are applying for the Merit Scholarship schemes should check here for the important details.
The following are the contact details of the CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship, if the candidate having doubts can contact these details which are given below.
CBSE Call Centre
Programmer (Scholarship) 011-22526745
Email Id: [email protected]
ALL COMMUNICATION SHOULD BE ADDRESSED TO:
CBSE SHIKSHA KENDRA,
2, COMMUNITY CENTRE,
PREET VIHAR, DELHI-110092
FAX Number :- 22459735
Still, students who are having doubts can contact the above-given address or you can comment in the comment box which is given below. For more notifications students click on “Notify Me” or “Notify Me through Email Id”.