BHU PMT Counselling 2020: Check the BHU PMT Medical Counselling Date 2020 will be released by the AIMC (All India Medical Council). Candidates who will go for the online counseling (बीएचयू पीएमटी काउंसलिंग) for admission to B.V.Sc & A.H degree course under 15% seats in recognized PG colleges on all India Basis during 2020 will search the date for BHU PMT Medical Examination Counselling Date 2020 here. Check complete details on Medical Entrance Test Counselling Date 2020 from this article. In this, all the details are completely related to the BHU PMT. You can check the BHU PMT Counseling and seat allotment details here.
- BHU PMT Syllabus & Exam Pattern – Download in PDF
- BHU PMT Question Papers – Download in PDF
- BHU PMT Answer Key – Download in PDF
Content in this Article
BHU PMT Counselling 2020
BHU PMT 2020 Important Dates
|NEET UG Exam||May 2020|
|Result Declaration||Jun 2020|
|The first round of counselling|
|Online Application Form and choice filling||2nd week of June 2020*|
|Final date to submit the online application form and choice filling||2nd week of June 2020*|
|Payment of registration first round||3rd week of June 2020*|
|Choice locking||3rd week of June 2020*|
|Process of seat allotment||3rd week of June 2020*|
|Result of the first round of counselling||Last week of June 2020*|
|Seat allotment letter to be released||Last week of June 2020*|
|Reporting at the allotted college||1st week of July 2020*|
|Last date to report at the respective college||1st week of July 2020*|
|The second round of counselling|
|Online registration and choice filling||1st week of July 2020*|
|Payment of application form||2nd week of July 2020*|
|Choice locking||2nd week of July 2020*|
|Processing of seat allotment||2nd week of July 2020*|
|Seat allotment result to be released||The third week of July 2020*|
|Reporting at the allotted college||3rd week of July 2020*|
|Final date to report at the college||Last week of July 2020*|
|Transfer of vacant AIQ seats to the university||1st week of August 2020*|
|Mop-up round counselling|
|Display of seat matrix for mop-up round||The second week of August 2020*|
|Registration and choice filling||The second week of August 2020*|
|Payment for Application Form/Registration||2nd week of August 2020*|
|Choice locking||3rd week of August 2020*|
|Seat allotment process||The third week of August 2020*|
|Result announcement of mop-up round||The third week of August 2020*|
|Reporting at the colleges||Last week of August 2020*|
BHU PMT Counseling & Seat Allotment Details 2019
|Event Names||Dates (Tentative)|
|Start of online registration||1st week of May 2019|
|End of online registration||Last week of May 2019|
|A download of admit card||A week before the exam date|
|Date of exam||1st week of June 2019|
|Declaration of result||1st week of July 2019|
|Start of the counselling process||2nd week of July 2019|
BHU PMT 2020 Counselling
Students who have qualified the exam by scoring the minimum cut-off marks will be called for the counselling process of BHU PMT 2020.
The counselling process will be conducted online and candidates will be able to exercise their options. The counselling process will begin after the merit list has been announced tentatively in the 2nd week of July 2020.
The candidates will be required to pay a fee of Rs. 2000 (Rs. 500 for SC/SCA/ ST candidates) to participate in the counselling process. This Exam fee can be paid by cash or DD in favour of “The Registrar, Annamalai University” payable at Chennai at the time of counselling.
BHU PMT Counselling 2020 Process
- Candidates can choose the course they want admission in and the college they want to attend.
- The counselling procedure for differently-abled applicants will be held first.
- The candidates will be called for the process of BHU PMT Counselling on the basis of their merit list people.
- Once called, students will have to report at the Admin Office of Annamalai University.
- Candidates must report at the specified venue on the given date with the required documents.
- In case, the candidate is unable to report for some reason, he must authorise his parents to attend the counselling process.
- Those candidates who paid the counselling fee and were not allotted any seat in the process will be placed on the waiting list.
Counselling for Special Reservation Categories
Those applicants who want to apply for special reservation categories of seats must first ensure that they satisfy the rules that have been specified for the admission process.
Important points to keep in mind about this counselling process are:
- First, candidates with disability of lower limbs in the range of 50-70 percentage will be considered.
- If applicants are not available in the specified range, then the applicants with a disability of lower limbs in the range of 40- 50 percentage will be considered.
- The student will need to produce a certificate from the District Medical Board of the area concerned. This Examination Board has been constituted to assess the extent of disability of the student.
- The format for the certificate will be available on the official site & applicants must produce the certificate in this format only. A certificate in any other format will not be accepted under any circumstance.
- The student must also ensure that the certificate has been obtained in a period of three months prior to submitting the application form. If obtained earlier, the application of the candidate will be liable for rejection.
- The applicant who is seeking admission under this Special Reservation Category will be required to produce a full-size photo that clearly exhibits the deformity.
- A key point to be noted is that students with any other disability other than the locomotor disability of the lower limb will not be considered for admission under this special category.
- Additionally, the candidate must also ensure that his upper limbs, his vision, and his hearing abilities are normal.
Check the BHU PMT Counseling Process & Seat Allotment Details
BHU PMT Counselling Reservation Scheme
Open Competition (OC) – 31%
Backward Class (BC) – 26.5%
Backward Class Muslim (BCM) – 3.5%
Most Backward Class (MBC) / Denotified Communities (DNC) – 20%
Scheduled Castes (SC) – 15%
Scheduled Castes Arunthathiyars (SCA) – 3%
Scheduled Tribes (ST) – 1%
Hope this article, we have given complete information about the BHU PMT Counselling & Seat Allotment details 2020. So, visit once in this article and if you have any doubt give a comment on below comment section below or move to the official site. Don’t forget to share this article with our friends and family.