Check out the details on B.Tech Aeronautical Engineering Reference Books PDF & Recommended Authors. Here we provided the complete information like B.Tech Aeronautical Engineering Course Syllabus, B.Tech Aeronautical Engineering Course Eligibility, B.Tech Aeronautical Engineering Top Colleges list, B.Tech Aeronautical Engineering Course Reference Books with Authors with Books Cost.
In India, Bachelor of Technology(B.Tech) degree is a professional engineering undergraduate degree awarded after completion of four years of academic study in the engineering field.
Also, See our Previous Articles For More Information.
- B.Tech Civil Engineering Reference Books PDF & Recommended Authors.
- B.Tech Instrumentation Engineering Reference Books PDF & Recommended Authors
- B.Tech Automobile Engineering Reference Books PDF & Recommended Authors
B.TECH FULL FORM: BACHELOR OF TECHNOLOGY
Content in this Article
About B.Tech Aeronautical Engineering
The Bachelor of Technology is an undergraduate academic degree conferred after completion of a three or four-year program of studies at an accredited university or accredited university-level institution.
Aeronautical Engineering is very hard course so people in this course are less. Aeronautical engineering field also covers their aerodynamic characteristics and behaviors, airfoil, control surfaces, lift, drag, and other properties. The course is very valuable and career originating in space technology field.
List of Few Colleges offering B.Tech Aeronautical Engineering Course
- SRM University, Chennai
- National Institute of Technology (NITs)
- Manipal Institute of Technology
- Indian School of Mines, Dhanbad
- Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra
- Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs)
List of Subjects in B.Tech Aeronautical Engineering Course
- Engineering Mathematics I
- Engineering Physics
- Engineering Chemistry & Environmental Studies
- Engineering Mechanics
- Engineering Graphics
- Basic Civil Engineering
- Basic Mechanical Engineering
- Basic Electrical Engineering
- Basic Electronics Engineering & Information Technology
- Mechanical Workshop
- Electrical and Civil Workshops
- Transforms And Partial Differential Equations
- Mechanics of Machines
- Aero Engineering Thermodynamics
- Fluid Mechanics and Machinery
- Solid Mechanics
- Elements of Aeronautics
- Numerical Methods
- Aerodynamics – I
- Aircraft Systems and Instruments
- Production Technology
- Aircraft Structures – I
- Flight Dynamics
- Aircraft Structures – II
- Aerodynamics – II
- Propulsion -II
- Control Engineering
- Environmental Science and Engineering
- Principles of Management
- Finite Element Method
- Experimental Stress Analysis
- Wind Tunnel Techniques
- High temperature materials
- Elective – I
- Total Quality Management
- Computational Fluid Dynamics
- Vibrations And Elements of Aeroelasticity
- Elective – II
- Elective – III
- Composite Materials And Structures
- Elective – IV
- Elective – V
Eligibility For B.Tech Aeronautical Engineering Course
- The minimum Eligibility is (10+2) with the minimum aggregate of 50% marks.
- The candidates have to clear the entrance examination, which is accepted by the desired institution. Any Eligible Candidate can attend for the Entrance test.
- The ranking procedure Followed by the Universities for admission.
Note: Many Universities Conduct Entrance test for the Students. The Qualified marks can get the Admission in Reputed Universities. Some Private Colleges Make Admission Directly For the Students Who Qualified in their Academics in SSC or 10+2 in Respective Universities or institutes.
B.Tech Aeronautical Engineering Reference Books PDF & Recommended Authors
You can also check our previous Article for more information on reference Books for GATE Examination
Importance of Reference Books
B.Tech Aeronautical Engineering Reference Books: Reference books are helpful to search the topics very easily. To improve problem-solving capacity and to practice thoroughly in comprehensive manner reference books are very useful. The candidates who are appearing for the examination will require reference books for proper study. The competition in the Entrance exam is very high such that the candidate must require hard work, planning, a lot of concentration for the test.
Hope this Article Gives you the Better information on the Concept Details of B.Tech Aeronautical Engineering Reference Books PDF & Recommended Authors. For Any Query, you can Contact us Via Comment Box. You can Share or Subscribe our website for more information on Course Details.