Check out UPSC Mains Malayalam Reference Books 2023 for Civil Services / IAS / IPS / IES exams. Earlier we’ve provided UPSC Notification and UPSC Mains Malayalam Question Papers. Now we are providing UPSC Mains Malayalam books for reference. Here we suggested famous IAS books with author and publication name for UPSC exam. The following are the Malayalam books are in Hindi medium and English. In our next article, we’ll provide UPSC Mains Malayalam Notes in pdf.
Also, Check :
- UPSC Mains Malayalam Syllabus
- UPSC Mains Malayalam Previous Question Papers [2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013]
- UPSC Prelims Syllabus & Topics – IAS Prelims Exam Pattern
Content in this Article
IAS Mains Malayalam Exam Date 2023
IAS Mains Exam Update 2023: The Civil Services IAS Mains Exam will be held in 16th September 2022. The Exam will be in two sessions, the morning session will be held between 9 AM and 12 PM while the evening sessions will be held between 12 PM and 5 PM.
UPSC IAS Mains Malayalam Exam 2022 will be held on 16-09-2022
For more details about UPSC Exam Schedule, Date & Time
UPSC Mains Malayalam Reference Books 2023
Here we have given the list of Reference Books of UPSC Mains Assamese. Refer these books for your preparation. These reference materials are very useful to the UPSC aspirants. The reference books are helpful for both Prelims and Mains Exam of UPSC.
- Civil Service exam compulsory Malayalam by
- Civil Service exam Malayalam Optional paper I by Jobin S Kottaram
- Civil Service exam Malayalam Optional paper II by Jobin S Kottaram, Renuraj IAS, Aswathy S IAS
- 100 Chinthavishayangal by T. Chandy
- Adhunika Designil 30 Vasthubavanagal by Kanippayyur Makan Krishnan Namboodiripad and Kanippayyur
- Charithram Ethra Eluppam by Jayakar Thalayolaparambu
- Jeevithathile Tholvikale Engine Vijayangalakkam by Jobin S Kottaram/Sebin S Kottaram and Asin
- Pathfinder Civil Services Main Examination by Dr. Divya S Iyer
- Manorama Yearbook 2015 by Mammen Mathew
- Manorama Yearbook 2016 by Malayalam Manorama
About Malayalam Subject in UPSC Mains Exam
UPSC mains optional paper Malayalam is a Dravidian language spoken in India, predominantly in the state of Kerala. It is one of the 22 scheduled languages of India and was designated as a Classical Language in India in 2013. It was developed to the current form mainly by the influence of the poet Thunchaththu Ezhuthachan in the 16th century. Malayalam has official language status in the state of Kerala and in the union territories of Lakshadweep and Puducherry.
It belongs to the Dravidian family of languages and is spoken by some 38 million people. Malayalam is also spoken in the neighboring states of Tamil Nadu and Karnataka; with significant speakers in the Nilgiris, Kanyakumari and Coimbatore districts of Tamil Nadu, and Dakshina Kannada of Karnataka. Malayalam serves as a link language on certain islands, including the Mahl-dominated Minicoy Island.
Why UPSC Reference Books / Suggested Books are Important
UPSC Reference Books can provide general background information (facts, definitions, dates, details), assistance in focusing your topic, quick access to important factual and statistical information, and references to other sources of information. It is, therefore, a good place to begin your research. Reference materials for UPSC IAS / IFS / IPS / IES Exams include almanacs, handbooks, encyclopedias, and dictionaries. To Prepare, UPSC Exams students should refer some suggested books by toppers. We’ve provided a few recommended books for IAS Preparation. These are books suggested by IAS Toppers.
View & Get a complete set of Reference Books for IAS Mains Malayalam subject 2023. We’ve provided the list of recommended books for IAS Mains Malayalam Paper. Share this article “UPSC Mains Malayalam Reference Books 2023 – IAS / IPS / IES” to other UPSC IAS / IES / IFS Aspirants and help them to crack UPSC Exams.