MCA Computer Science Reference Books: Check out the details on MCA Reference Books PDF & Recommended Authors. Here we provided complete information like MCA Course Syllabus, MCA Course Eligibility, MCA Course Specializations, MCA Course Reference Books with Authors.
MCA (Master of Computer Applications) is a Postgraduate degree course which is of 3-year duration. Master of Computer Applications is a postgraduate course that can be taken up after obtaining a Bachelor’s Degree with the background of Computers.
MCA Full Form: Master of Computer Applications
Also, Read the following links for more information.
- MBA Finance Reference Books PDF & Recommended Authors
- MBA HR Reference Books PDF & Recommended Authors
- M.com Reference Books PDF & Recommended Authors
Content in this Article
About Master of Computer Applications
Master of Computer Applications is a postgraduate Information Technology course. Computer Application is the use of the computer to solve a specific problem for End Users. Computer Application is three years Course, divided into a number of semesters which are generally six in number.
The graduates of Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA) can pursue MCA. The MCA course offers excellent job opportunities for talented students in software firms and also in Multinational companies with an excellent salary.
MCA Specialization Courses
- Application Software
- Software Development
- Systems Management
- Systems Development
- Systems Engineering
- Hardware Technology
List of Few Colleges offering MCA Course
- A and M Institute of Management and Technology, Punjab
- A. Veeriya Vandayar Memorial Sri Pushpam College (Autonomous), Tamil Nadu
- Aarti Institute of Professional Studies, New Delhi
- Abacus Institute of Computer Applications, Maharastra
- Abdul Kalam Institute of Technological Sciences, Andhra Pradesh
- ABS Academy of Science Technology and Management, West Bengal
List of Subjects in MCA Course
- Introduction in IT
- Computer Organisation & Architecture
- Programming & Data Structure
- Introduction to Management functions
- Mathematical foundations
- IT Lab
- Programming Lab
- Analysis of Design & Implementations
- Operating Systems
- Oral and Wireless Communications
- Accounting and Management Control
- Probability & Combinatorics
- Business Program Lab
- Unix & Windows Lab
- Statistical Computing Lab
- Network Programming
- Software Engineering
- Elective I Organizational Behaviour
- Elective 2 Network Lab
- CASE Tools Lab
- DataBase Management
- Systems Computer Communication
- Networks Object-Oriented Analysis and Design Management Support System
- Statistical Computing
- DBMS Lab
- Application development technology
- Software Engineering
- Emerging trends in IT
- Advance Internet
- Human-Computer Interface
- Optimization Techniques AI & Application Lab
- Optimization Techniques Lab
- Industrial Lectures
MCA Course Eligibility
- The student who applies for MCA should have studied maths and computers as the main subject at (10+2) and Graduation in Bachelors Degree level are only eligible.
- The candidates have passed with minimum of 50% to 60% aggregate from the Qualified Examination
- The student should have to complete the Entrance test with qualified marks will be eligible for MCA Course.
Note: Many Universities Conduct Entrance test for the Students. The Qualified marks can get the Admission in Reputed Universities. Some Private Colleges Make Admission Directly For the Students Who Qualified in their Academics in SSC or 10+2 and Bachelors Degree in Respective Universities or institutes.
MCA Computer Science Reference Books PDF & Recommended Authors
|Jimmy Robert (MCA Monographs)|
|IT TOOLS And BUSINESS SYSTEMS – LATEST EDITION – NIELIT (DOEACC) – ‘O’ & “A” LEVEL, “BCA” – “MCA” – “B.TECH” – (CHOICE INTERNATIONAL)|
|“C” Is Magic – A Complete Solution For C Programming – NIELIT (DOEACC) – ‘O’ & “A” LEVEL, “BCA” – “MCA” – “B.TECH” – (CHOICE INTERNATIONAL)|
|Guide to Digital Electronics and Devices: Question and Answer for MCA and Other IT Related Examinations|
Prof. Satish Jain
Anil Kumar Garg
|11 Years’ Solved Papers 2017-2007 MCA Entrances|
Amit M Agarwa
|A Complete Study Package for MCA Entrances|
Amit M. Agarwal
|MCA-NIMCET NIT MCA Exam|
|IIT-JAM: MCA (Computer Application) Previous Papers (Solved)|
RPH Editorial Board
|A Complete Study Package for MCA Entrance of All Indian Universities (Old Edition)|
Amit M Agarwal
Importance of Reference Books
MCA Computer Science Reference Books: Reference books are helpful to search the topics very easily. The candidates who are appearing for the examination will require reference books for proper study. To improve problem-solving capacity and to practice thoroughly in comprehensive manner reference books are very useful. The competition in the Entrance exam is very high such that the candidate must require hard work, planning, a lot of concentration for the test.
Hope this Article Gives you Better information on the Concept Details of MCA Computer Science Reference Books PDF & Recommended Authors. For Any Query, you can Contact us Via Comment Box. You can Share or Subscribe to our website for more information on Course Details.