B.Tech Information Technology Reference Books: Check out the details on B.Tech Information Technology Reference Books PDF & Recommended Authors. Here we provided complete information like B.Tech Information Technology Engineering Course Syllabus, B.Tech Information Technology Engineering Course Eligibility, B.Tech Information Technology Engineering Top Colleges list, B.Tech Information Technology Engineering Course Reference Books with Authors with Books Cost.
In India, a Bachelor of Technology(B.Tech) degree is a professional engineering undergraduate degree awarded after completion of four years of academic study in the engineering field.
Also, See our Previous Articles For More Information.
- B.Tech Electrical Engineering Reference Books PDF & Recommended Authors
- B.Tech Civil Engineering Reference Books PDF & Recommended Authors.
- B.Tech CSE Computer Science Engineering Reference Books PDF & Recommended Authors
B.TECH FULL FORM: BACHELOR OF TECHNOLOGY
Content in this Article
About B.Tech Information Technology Reference Books
The Bachelor of Technology is an undergraduate academic degree conferred after completion of a three or four-year program of studies at an accredited university or accredited university-level institution.
Information Technology career involves installing, organizing and maintaining computer systems as well as designing and operating networks and databases. Information Technology is focused entirely on efficiently programming computers using mathematical algorithms. IT and CS degrees can lead to similar jobs.
List of Few Colleges offering B.Tech Information Technology Engineering Course
- Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra
- Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs)
- SRM University, Chennai
- National Institute of Technology (NITs)
- Manipal Institute of Technology
- Indian School of Mines, Dhanbad
List of Subjects in B.Tech Information Technology Engineering Course
- The dimension of Information Technology
- Engineering Mathematics I
- Basics of Electronics
- Engineering Physics
- Communication Skills
- General Engineering Graphics
- Engineering Mathematics II
- Computer Languages
- Computer Organization
- Applications of MS-Windows
- Visual Basic
- Electrical Measurement & Measuring Instruments
- Data Structures through C
- Digital Electronics
- Operating Systems
- Computer Communication Network
- Computer Oriented Numerical Methods
- Introduction to Web Technology
- Object-Oriented Programming (C++)
- Business Applications of IT
- Concepts of DataBase (MS-ACCESS)
- Management Information Systems
- Principles of Management
- Java Programming
- Introduction to Microprocessor
- Software Project Management
- Applications of Microprocessor
- Computer Graphics & Simulation
- Programming Tools & Techniques
- Compiler Design
- Visual C++
- Artificial Intelligence
- Data Mining & Data Warehousing
- Distributed Data Bases
- Network Security & Cryptography
Eligibility For B.Tech Information Technology Engineering Course
- The minimum Eligibility is (10+2) with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks.
- The candidates have to clear the entrance examination, which is accepted by the desired institution. Any Eligible Candidate can attend for the Entrance Test.
- The ranking procedure Followed by the Universities for admission.
Note: Many Universities Conduct Entrance test for the Students. The Qualified marks can get the Admission in Reputed Universities. Some Private Colleges Make Admission Directly For the Students Who Qualified in their Academics in SSC or 10+2 in Respective Universities or institutes.
B.Tech Information Technology Engineering Reference Books PDF & Recommended Authors
You can also check our previous article for more information on reference Books for GATE
Importance of Reference Books
Reference books are helpful to search the topics very easily. The candidates who are appearing for the examination will require reference books for proper study. The competition in the Entrance exam is very high such that the candidate must require hard work, planning, a lot of concentration for the test. To improve problem-solving capacity and to practice thoroughly in comprehensive manner reference books are very useful.
Hope this Article Gives you Better information on the Concept Details of B.Tech Information Technology Reference Books PDF & Recommended Authors. For Any Query, you can Contact us Via Comment Box. You can Share or Subscribe to our website for more information on Course Details.