Check out ANU Admission 2021 details. ANU full form is Acharya Nagarjuna University (ఆచార్య నాగార్జున విశ్వవిద్యాలయం). We’ve provided Acharya Nagarjuna University Admission Procedure, Admission Fee, Courses offered by ANU, Application Form to join in the college, and other important details. Also, check various academic programs offered by Acharya Nagarjuna University. The official website of ANU is www.nagarjunauniversity.ac.in
Acharya Nagarjuna University Admission 2021
|University||Acharya Nagarjuna University|
|Location||Guntur, Andhra Pradesh|
|Offered Courses||UG, PG, Ph.D. Courses|
|The medium of the Course||Telugu & English|
|Application Form||Click here|
|Course Fee||Rs.3,000 to Rs. 17,500 per year|
The table which was mentioned above shows the complete details like university location, website, application form, offered courses, course fee, etc details were provided.
About Acharya Nagarjuna University
Acharya Nagarjuna University was established in the year 1976 and it has got over 450 affiliated colleges in Krishna, Guntur and Prakasam Districts.
The Acharya Nagarjuna University at present offers post-graduate education in 47 courses (39 on the University campus, 4 at University PG Campus at Nuzvid, and 5 at University PG Campus at Ongole) besides Post-graduate courses in affiliated colleges.
- Information Technology Services
- Technology Enabled Classrooms
- Seminar Hall
Eligibility & Qualification
- Age Proof: is required for all admissions and the following are considered in the order of priority
- SSC / 10th Class/ school leaving certificate wherein Date of Birth is printed
- Birth Certificate issued by competent Authority
- Evidence as per the Passport copy
- An exceptional case is for those who are not in a position to produce the above and want to seek admission under Open System Category (18 years and above stream) are permitted to produce Notarized Date of Birth Certificate
- For Admission into Graduation programs: 12th std certificate
- For Admission into PG programs:
- Graduation Original Degree / Provisional Certificate
- Memorandum of Marks Certificate of the Qualifying Examination
- Migration Certificate for PG Programmes if the candidate obtained UG Degree from other University (If Migration Certificate cannot be produced, Domestic Applicants are required to pay Rs. 100/- extra to ANU towards recognition fee. International Students need not pay this extra fee.)
- Passport size photograph
- NRI / Foreign students shall submit additional documents as specified.
Courses Offered by Acharya Nagarjuna University
1. ANU Arts, Commerce & Law Courses
- M.A. Economics
- M.A Rural Development
- M.A Political Science
- M.A Public Administration
- M.A Sociology
- M.S.W (Master of Social Work)
- M.A History
- M.A Ancient History & Archaeology
- M.A Mahayana Buddhist Studies
- M.A Telugu
- M.A Sanskrit
- M.A English
- M.A Hindi
- M.B.A (International Business)
- M.B.A (Hospital Administration)
- M.T.T.M(Master of Tourism and Travel Management)
- M.A Journalism & Mass Communication
- P.G. Diploma in Ambedkar Studies
2. ANU Science Courses
- M.Sc. Aquaculture
- M.Sc Biochemistry
- M.Sc. Biotechnology
- M.Tech Biotechnology
- M.Sc. Botany
- M.Sc. Chemistry
- M.Sc. Electronics & Instrumentation Technology
- M.Sc. Environmental Sciences
- M.Sc. Foods & Nutritional Science
- M.Sc. Geology
- M.Sc. Mathematics
- M.Sc. Microbiology
- M.Sc. Nano-Biotechnology
- M.Sc. Nano-Technology
- M.Sc. Physics
- M.Sc. Statistics
- M.Sc. Statistics (QR & OR)
- M.Sc. Zoology
3. ANU Physical Education and Sports Sciences
- P.G. Diploma in Yoga for Human Excellence (Regular)
- P.G. Diploma in Yoga for Human Excellence (Part-Time)
4. ANU Engineering & Technology Courses
- B.Tech (ECE)
- B.Tech (EEE)
- B.Tech (Civil)
- B.Tech (ME)
- B.Tech (CSE)
- M.Tech (CSE)
- M.Tech (ECE)
5. ANU Pharmaceutical Science Courses
- B. Pharmacy
- M. Pharmacy (Pharmaceutical Chemistry)
- M. Pharmacy (Pharmaceutical Analysis)
- M. Pharmacy (Pharmaceutics)
6. ANU Architecture and Planning
STEPS TO ENROLL INTO A COURSE OF THE UNIVERSITY
- Login to www.anuonline.ac.in and click on Apply now button on the home page. Fill the admission form with all the required details, scan the documents and upload them. Please note down the system generated Reference Number after submitting an application for all further references and communication.
- Make Payment of fee either through Online Payment or with a DD as specified above, fill in the details and submit. Please do not forget to Save/Print Fee Receipt. For the details of the DD, please refer to the Payment schedule section of this website.
- Please send the following documents in hard copy to the below-mentioned address:
- Take two prints of the application form and sign them
- Send 1 hardcopy (2 hardcopies for international applicants) of each of the documents, attested by a Gazetted officer/ Notary
- 3 Passport size photographs
- Demand Draft (in case of DD Payment) / Printed copy of the receipt in case of Online payment
CHECKLIST OF DOCUMENTS FOR APPLYING ONLINE
- Proof of Qualification: Attested Xerox copies of Original Degree / Provisional Pass Certificate and Marks Statement of Qualifying Examination passed
- 3 passport size photographs
- Proof of Identity (Aadhaar Card OR Voter ID OR Passport First page)
- Attested Xerox copy of the marriage certificate (if applicable) indicating a change in name.
- Proof of Date of Birth: Scanned copy of any one of the documents which mention the Date of Birth of the candidate :
- 10th Std. Mark sheet
- 10th School Leaving Certificate
- 10th Transfer Certificate / Character Certificate
- Copy of the passport
- Original Degree or Provisional Degree for PG Courses
- Plus 2 Certificate and Marks Memorandum for UG Courses
- Marks Lists of all the Years of Degree or Consolidated Marks Lists for PG Courses
- Work Experience Certificate (if any)
You will need to get photocopies of the above-mentioned documents attested by the notary / gazetted officer of the Government.
Address For Dispatch
Centre for Distance Education – ICT Division,
International Students Cell
Acharya Nagarjuna University ,
Guntur – 522510,
Andhra Pradesh, India
Call us on: 8688 338 338
sms: ANUOP to 56161
Please send the envelope containing the documents mentioned above by Registered Post Acknowledgement Due Only.
Please write Reference Number of your Application on the backside of Photograph and also superscribe the envelope with the same.
During admission, along with the application form and required documents, the student will have to submit the requisite fees. The fees payable includes one-time fees and the fees payable for the first year.
The University provides two modes of payment of fees by the student.
OPTIONS FOR MAKING THE PAYMENT
- OFFLINE – DEMAND DRAFT: The student is required to make a
- SBI: Demand Draft to be purchased in favor of “ANU ONLINE MODE” payable at SBI Nagarjuna University Campus Branch, Branch Code 4793
- Other Banks: Demand Draft to be purchased in favor of “ANU ONLINE MODE” payable at “GUNTUR“
- OFFLINE – DEMAND DRAFT: The student is required to make a
Please check the respective course page for the number of fees for your course.
- ONLINE PAYMENT: ANU Online Programs have also facilitated the medium of Online payments for its students. Using this option, the students can pay their fees through credit card/debit card/net banking from the comfort of their homes. After filling up the online admission form, the student shall be guided to the online fee payment page of the University.
Click the link above to check Acharya Nagarjuna University Exam Result.
Click the link above for Acharya Nagarjuna University Exam Time Table.
Acharya Nagarjuna University Contact Details
The below table shows the information regarding the contact numbers of particular Coordinator like UG, PG, Director, Controller of Examinations, etc details were provided for the candidates to contact them for any details if need about the course or for any other required information.
|Controller of Examinations||0863-2346118|
|Additional Controller of Examinations||0863-2346524|
|CENTRE FOR DISTANCE EDUCATION|
|Coordinator – Exams||0863-2346256|
Share this article “Acharya Nagarjuna University Admission 2021 Application (ఆచార్య నాగార్జున విశ్వవిద్యాలయం దరఖాస్తు ఫారం), Fee, Courses details” to other students who are searching for ANU Admission. Tell us errors in this article via the comment section below and you can ask us your queries and doubts regarding Acharya Nagarjuna University.