APPSC Group 2 Apply Online: Check out the details of APPSC Group 2 Apply Online – Procedure, Fee, Last Date & Notification. Here we have provided the information about APPSC Group 2 Exam Fee Details (ఏపీపీఎస్సీ గ్రూప్ 2), Group 2 Exam Qualification, Group 2 Exam Last Date & Notification Details, Group 2 Exam Fee & Syllabus details, Group 2 Online Application Procedure to Submit. This Article gets you the Complete information on Group 2 Exam Details for the candidates appearing in Examination and you can download the Group 2 Exam Application Form here.
Also, read the following concepts for more information on the APPSC Group 1 Exam Reference books and APPSC Group 1 Exam Details.
- APPSC Group 1 Syllabus 2020, Exam Pattern, Marks & Exam Details
- Reference books for APPSC group 1 Preparation – English & Telugu
Content in this Article
APPSC Group 2 Notification 2020
|Name of the Organisation||AP State Departments|
|Name of the Recruitment Board||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Posts||Group II Executive & Non-Executive Posts (Assistant Labour Officer, Extension Officer, Deputy Tahsildar, Senior Accountant, and other posts)|
|Number of posts||337|
|Application Form Starting Date||Update Soon|
|Last Date to submit the Application Form||Update soon|
On September 19, MV Ravichandra, Special Secretary-General, Finance Minister, allowed the recruitment of 18,450 vacant posts in different departments in Andhra Pradesh. All these posts were ordered by the relevant departments to take steps to replace the direct recruitment. There are 9,275 teacher posts in the total recruitment of 18,450 posts. Group 1 posts 182, Group 2 posts 337 and Group 3 posts 1,670 will be replaced.
గ్రూప్-2 విభాగంలో అసిస్టెంట్ సెక్షన్ ఆఫీసర్లు (అసెంబ్లీ) 12, అసిస్టెంట్ సెక్షన్ ఆఫీసర్లు (జీఏడీ) 150, అసిస్టెంట్ రిజిష్ట్రార్ 23, పంచాయతీ విస్తరణ ఆఫీసర్లు 40, డిప్యూటీ తహసీల్దార్లు 16, సీనియర్ అకౌంటెంట్స్ (ఆర్థిక) 20, ఎకై ్సజ్ సబ్ ఇన్స్పెక్టర్లు 50లతో కలిపి మొత్తం 337 పోస్టులు.
About APPSC (ఆంధ్ర ప్రదేశ్ పబ్లిక్ సర్వీస్ కమిషన్)
APPSC FULL FORM IS ANDHRA PRADESH PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) was formed on 1 November 1956. APPSC conducts the Prelims and Mains Exam for the selection of possible candidates for the Group 2 Jobs under Civil Service Examination.
APPSC Groups Exam there would be Thousands of Applicants are going to appear for Group-II Services Examinations. you can go through the official website psc.ap.gov.in to know APPSC Group 2 latest updates.
APPSC Group 2 Qualification
APPSC Group 2 Apply Online: APPSC Group 2 Exam which includes the Exam Qualification, APPSC Group 2 Apply Online, Eligibility for the exam, Age limit, Exam Selection Procedure.
Education Qualification: Candidates who are willing to apply for APPSC should have completed Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized University.
Age Limit: The Age limit for General Candidates the maximum age is 18 years and the maximum age limit is 42 years.
Exam Application Fee: The Exam Application Fee For General candidates is Rs. 250 as processing fee and Rs 80/- for examination fee. For SC/ST candidates the application fee is Rs. 250/-, these candidates are exempted from the examination fee.
Selection Procedure: Screening Test, Main Examination, Computer Based Test, Document Verification and Personal Interview.
APPSC Group 2 Vacancy Details
Here are the post details of APPSC Group 2. Please have a glance over it.
Andhra Pradesh PSC Gr-II Executive Posts:
- Assistant Commercial Tax Officer (ACTO) in A.P. Commercial Taxes Subordinate Service
- Deputy Tahsildar in A.P. Revenue Subordinate Service
- Assistant Labour Officer (ALO) in A.P. Labour and Employment Subordinate Service
- Assistant Development Officers (ADO) in A.P. Handloom and Textile Department
- Prohibition and Excise Sub Inspector in A.P. Prohibition and Excise Subordinate service
- Extension Officer (EO) in Panchayat Raj and Rural Department
- Municipal Commissioner Grade-III in A.P. Municipal Commissioner Subordinate Service
- Assistant registrar in A.P Cooperative societies
- Executive Officer Grade-I in Commissioner of Endowments
PSC AP Group 2 Non – Executive Posts:
- Assistant Section Officer (GAD) in A.P. Secretariat Sub. Service
- Assistant Section Officer (Finance) in A.P. Secretariat Sub. Service
- ASO – Assistant Section Officer (Law Dept) in A.P. Secretariat Subordinate Service
- Assistant Section Officer (Legislature) in A.P. Legislature Secretariat Service
- Sr Auditor in A.P. State Audit Subordinate Service
- Senior Accountant in A.P. Works Accounts Sub Service
- Senior Accountant in A.P. Treasuries and Accounts (HOD) Sub Service
- Sr Accountant in A.P. Treasuries and Accounts District Sub Service
- Senior Accountant in Insurance A.P. G.L.I Sub service
- Junior Assistant in AP Public Service Commission in A.P. Ministerial Service
- Jr Assistant Labour Department in A.P. Ministerial Service
- Junior Assistant in PH and ME Dept in A.P. Ministerial Service
- Junior Assistant in A.P. Director General of Prisons & Correctional Services
- Jr Assistant in A.P. Agriculture Department in A.P. Ministerial Service
- Junior Assistant in sugar and Cane Department
- Junior Assistant in A.P Roads & Building Department
- Jr Assistant in Survey Settlement and Land Records Department
- Junior Accountant in various Departments in A.P Treasuries & Accounts Sub-Service
Pay Scale for Various Posts
Here we are going to provide you the pay scale details of various posts. Please check it out once.
|Senior Auditor||Rs. 22,460/ to Rs.66,330/-|
|Junior Accountant||Rs. 16,400/- to Rs.49,870/-|
|Junior Assistant||Rs. 16,400/- to Rs.49,870/-|
|Senior Accountant||Rs. 22,460/ to Rs.66,330/-|
|Assistant Commercial Tax Officer (ACTO)||Rs. 28,940/- to Rs.78,910/-|
|Municipal Commissioner Grade-III||Rs.29,760/- to Rs.80,930/-|
|Assistant Section Officer (ASO)||Rs. 26,600/- to Rs.77,030/-|
|Assistant Development Officers (ADO)||Rs. 26,600/- to Rs.77,030/-|
|Assistant Labour Officer (ALO)||Rs. 28,940/- to Rs.78,910/-|
|Sub-Registrar Grade-II||Rs. 28,940/- to Rs.78,910/-|
|Deputy Tahsildar||Rs. 28,940/- to Rs.78,910/-|
|Extension Officer (EO)||Rs.29,760/- to Rs.80,930/-|
|Prohibition and Excise Sub Inspector||Rs. 26,600/- to Rs.77,030/-|
APPSC Group 2 Apply Online
- Log in to the Official Website of APPSC and then the Applicants have to APPSC Group 2 Apply Online and read the User manual for On-Line submission of application and then proceed further. A user manual is available at www.psc.ap.gov.in
- Fill the online Application Form without any mistakes. The Application can contain the required documents to submit online.
- After Filling the Form submit Application and Click on the Link with Notification Number and Name, OTPR ID Number and Date of Birth to proceed further.
- Pay the Application Fee through online Payment as Application Fee ID is generated, select the payment of Fee option for paying through either Net banking / Credit Card / Debit Card.
- As the Form returns with your details and recheck it and press the “Submit” button and take print of it and keep it safe for future references as a hard copy.
Hope you can get the Complete information on the Concept of APPSC Group 2 Exam Details – ఆంధ్రప్రదేశ్ ప్రభుత్వ గ్రూప్ 2 పరీక్ష Procedure, Fee, Last Date & Notification. For any query, you can contact us via the comment box. you can share or subscribe to our web site for more information on the Other Course details.