Check out the Details of Reference Books for APPSC Group 1 Preparation – English & Telugu. This Article helps you to get the complete information like APPSC Group 1 Exam preparation, Reference Books for APPSC Group 1 Exam, APPSC Group 1 Syllabus for Examination. you can visit or subscribe our website for information on APPSC Updates and notifications.
Also, read the following concepts for more information.
Content in this Article
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) was formed on 1 November 1956. APPSC conducts Prelims and Mains Exam for the selection of possible candidates for the Group 1 Jobs under Civil Service Examination. Thousands of Applicants are going to appear for Group-I Services Examinations. you can go-through the official website psc.ap.gov.in to know APPSC Group 1 latest updates.
APPSC Full Form is Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission
Group 1 Selection Procedure
- Preliminary Written Examination (Screening Test)
- Main Exam
Group 1 Exam Qualification
- A Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized University in India
- Preference shall be given to those who occupy in addition to any of the following qualifications 1.A Post Graduate Degree in Law 2. P.G. Degree in Social Work with specialization in Labour Welfare and Personnel Management or Industrial Labour Relations
Group 1 Exam Pattern
The Exam pattern would follow in Exams both in English medium and Telugu medium.
APPSC Group I Prelims Exam Pattern
|Objective Type||General Studies & Mental Ability||150||150||1 Hours 30 Minutes|
APPSC Group I Mains Exam Pattern
|S. No||Exam Type||Papers||Marks|
|1.||Conventional Type||General English||150 Marks|
|1.||Descriptive Type Test||Paper I||150|
Note: NEGATIVE MARKS For each wrong answer will be penalized with 1/3rd of the marks prescribed for the question.
Group 1 Exam Syllabus in English
Paper-I (150 Marks)
- General Essay
Paper-II (150 Marks)
- History and Cultural Heritage of India with Emphasis on 20th Century History of India.
- Social History of Andhra Pradesh i.e., the history of various social and cultural movements in Andhra Pradesh
- General overview of the Indian Constitution
Paper-III (150 Marks)
- Planning in India & Indian Economy
- Land Reforms and social changes in Andhra Pradesh after Independence
- Andhra Pradesh Economy present status, its strengths, and weaknesses
Paper-IV (150 Marks)
- The Role and Impact of Science & Technology in the development of India with emphasis on the applied aspects
- General awareness of the modern trends in life sciences.
- Development and environmental problems
Paper-V (150 Marks)
Data appreciation and Interpretation, Logical Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, and Problem-solving
- Data analysis and Interpretation of diagrammatic data
- Logical Reasoning & Quantitative Aptitude and
- Passage Analysis
For more Information on the syllabus go for below links as you can refer to section wise in the exam of GROUP 1 English
Group 1 Exam Syllabus in Telugu
By this Link, you can get the Group 1 syllabus in Telugu.
Reference Books for APPSC Group 1
|Book Title||Medium of Book||Author Name||Book Cost|
|APPSC Group-1 Mains General English Qualifying paper||Telugu||Vijeta competitions editorial board||Rs.450|
|APPSC Group-I Mains Paper-1 GENERAL ESSAYS Paperback||English||E.Suresh Reddy, A. Usha Rani||Rs.334|
|APPSC Group-I Mains Paper-1 GENERAL ESSAYS|
|Telugu||Sodum Rammohan and E Suresh Reddy|
|Andhra Pradesh GEOGRAPHY for group 1||English||Vijeta competitions editorial board||Rs.150|
APPSC Group 1 Exam
The notification of Exam date, place of center and other details like Answer Key, Results, Online Registration form will be available on the official site of APPSC. The following is the links of Official Website for information on Group1 Exams
Is Reference Books Important?
The preparation for the Group 1 Exam should not have any doubt about clearing the exam. The preparation for the prelims should start from January. The main focus should be on the optional subject first. The Books References and Practising previous papers to the tests are very important. It will help you in time management and also in identifying the weak areas. This practice should be right from the beginning and not in the final stages.
Hope, this Article gets the information on Group1 Examination. Here we provided the complete information on the concept of the Reference books for APPSC Group 1 Preparation – English & Telugu. For any Query, you can contact us via comment box. you can share or subscribe our web site for more information on the Other Course details.